Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 07:19 PM

12,387 posts, read 8,155,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Just to make more of a connection to the show, give people a reason to watch. Just like Voigt and Halstead had major storylines on Fire before PD launched and Dr. Halstead and April had arcs on Fire and PD.
And Detective Briscoe moved from the Law & Order mothership to Trial By Jury. If Jerry Orbach had survived the show may have been given a second chance to finish a season
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2017, 10:14 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,696,311 times
Default 5/2/17 Chicago Fire Episode

Spoiler
Severide lost Anna tonight. Anybody think Firefighter Stella Kidd: Truck 81 will end up in bed with him?

Old 05-03-2017, 06:24 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
I don't know why they can't let Severide be happy. Even for a minute. The poor guy has been through so much. Casey and Dawson get to be happy. It isn't fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
Spoiler
Severide lost Anna tonight. Anybody think Firefighter Stella Kidd: Truck 81 will end up in bed with him?
I hope not. I don't like them together. But she has always been right there, like a creepy stalker. (I've never cared for her character. They write off all the good ones, so I'm guessing she is around to stay.)

Old 05-03-2017, 08:18 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,728,132 times
Quote:
I don't know why they can't let Severide be happy. Even for a minute. The poor guy has been through so much. Casey and Dawson get to be happy. It isn't fair.

I hope not. I don't like them together. But she has always been right there, like a creepy stalker. (I've never cared for her character. They write off all the good ones, so I'm guessing she is around to stay.)
It's like one of Matt Olmstead's (showrunner) things. I dont know if he cant write relationships or what but every show he is part of there are relationship issues.

Coincidentally his old partner in crime Nick Santora (they partnered on "Lie to me" and "Breakout Kings") has the same problem writing relationships.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:31 AM

2,837 posts, read 2,696,311 times
Quote:

Agree there is just something wrong with her. Maybe a smile once in a while would help, but stalker fits.

Old 05-04-2017, 02:42 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:

Haven't seen it yet, am sorry to hear the newsi had hoped she would be a bright light in his story line. I do not care for Stella. I don't care for her accent; whatever it is, it sounds out of place. She's not even his type.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:26 PM

2,222 posts, read 2,250,650 times
Dang a bunch of Stella "haters"

My wife and I kind of like her. As a sidebar to the character she is very attractive when her hair is down but when its pulled back those ears are a bit of a distraction

Old 05-04-2017, 04:31 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,728,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig11152 View Post

My wife and I kind of like her. As a sidebar to the character she is very attractive when her hair is down but when its pulled back those ears are a bit of a distraction
The biggest problem with her is that they write her kind of stalkerish. Severide has made it clear they are just friends, we know she wants more and no matter what is going on with him she is right there.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:23 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig11152 View Post

Then she opens her mouth or as everyone says, wants Severide but he doesn't want her.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:24 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
did anyone notice that the girl who fell off the climbing wall storyline was not completed ? that kind of made me go huh what happened to the girl that fell off the wall ? ugh .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV