Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2009, 07:55 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times

Advertisements

The entire thing was just weird, but loved it. They can never solve everything really easily or else it would be boring!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 08:52 PM

348 posts, read 1,223,018 times
I would have liked to see Susan go instead of Edie. Susan's story line just annoys me...

But I did like the way Gabby and Edie would take digs at each other, it was hilarious, they acted like feuding sisters!

Hopefully they will wrap up this thing with Orsen, also annoying!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:46 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
If Orson had only said something to Edie rather then running, she might not have gotten out of the car and gotten electrocuted. I am looking forward to seeing Orson get caught in a way that Bri can't save him from. Does that make me a nasty person??

I was glad to see the Bri didn't allow Orson manipulate her into selling her business.

By far my favorite part was when that witch at work with Carlos, I don't recall her name blew a head gasket when she found Carlos kids playing with her precious glass animals. That was a beautiful bit of "office politics" from Lynette.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:48 AM

4,760 posts, read 13,828,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
If Orson had only said something to Edie rather then running, she might not have gotten out of the car and gotten electrocuted. I am looking forward to seeing Orson get caught in a way that Bri can't save him from. Does that make me a nasty person??
Orson lost all sympathy from me forever on that one. Running away was a cowardly thing to do and re-confirms that he hasn't changed from being the evil person who ran down Mike.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:41 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
Quote:
By far my favorite part was when that witch at work with Carlos, I don't recall her name blew a head gasket when she found Carlos kids playing with her precious glass animals. That was a beautiful bit of "office politics" from Lynette.
Mine too. Loved it. Just goes to show that Lynette might have been away from the workplace for several years, but she still knows the way to make things turnout the way she wants.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:45 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
I am completely bored with this show now. I am proud of Bree though!

Old 03-25-2009, 08:30 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,350,665 times
Quote:

I was glad to see the Bri didn't allow Orson manipulate her into selling her business.

That part was a classic, I loved Lynette for that one.

I am not sure where the rest of this is going but it has dragged on for a while now, and I don't know how much longer they can play this out. They have just really spent a lot of time on this story, and to have the two old ladies investigate and get nowhere and then Edie to find it all out for nothing, well, enough already. Something has to give. It can't go on and on but there is really no end in sight at this point.

Orson and the stealing is just getting dumb and it's a good thing Bree didn't sell, that would have been a mistake.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:32 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
The Orson/Bree story line really stinks. Not feeling it...

I never cared for the Orson Character - too much of a pansy for me...

Old 05-17-2009, 07:00 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
I am so excited for tonight. It looks like the finale is gonna be a doozy!

Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
I am so excited for tonight. It looks like the finale is gonna be a doozy!
They are all getting kinda old to me. I thought this was supposed to be about a bunch of hot woman who stayed at home (didnt work) and stirred up funny situations. "Desperate Housewives"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV