Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times

Advertisements

In the previews for next week they showed Sherry saying "if you can't beat them, join them' so that's why I think she will switch. Andrea probably will too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 12:04 PM

1,092 posts, read 720,321 times
Okay, here is my whole two cents (maybe even a dollars worth ) of what happened last night:

Greatttt episode!!

I felt really bad for Dawn. I know she cries a lot for no reason, but honestly that would have scared me too. I know it seems small, or stupid to cry like she did and threaten to leave the show because of her teeth issue but honestly it was a big deal to her and I think thats all that counts. If I was that self-concious over something like that, I'd probably act the same way. So glad that Brenda was there and helped, and didnt make fun of her in her diary scenes. I hated when Cochrane was so nice to her face then was so mean in diary saying the coocoo stuff. Where has the empathy gone with people? I mean, put yourself in her shoes and think "if I was really self concious over something and it got taken away from me, how would I act?" You may not act in the same way, but you sure wouldnt want someone to be two faced to you.

With that being said, I still dont trust Dawn, and I think she's still up to her same motives but I did feel sorry for her.

Oh Malcom, Malcom, Malcom, how you surprise me! I was clapping and was SO happy he gave his extra immunity to Eddie. I thought that was a great move, and I know they all were thrilled (M, Eddie, and Reynold) because none of them were going home. I also loved that Erik voted for Phillip. Can't wait for next weeks episode to see who switches to Malcolms team. Now that doesnt mean anything that they say they are voting with them 3, because honestly... How many times have we seen someone say "oh if you cant beat them join them" and "oh yeah I am on board!" and then they turn completely around.

SO Glad Phillip is gone. It's about time. Now that he's gone, everyone has to play their own game instead of listening to him. Will be interesting to see who Dawn turns too now..

I could watch the tribal council over and over and over. lol

Old 04-18-2013, 12:34 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Don't so much accept previews as the gospel. Yep a shake-up is in order Sherry is a viable candidate.

Think Andrea heard any of that whisper during TC? Sure sounded like a toss under the bus. Phillip surely asked for and got exactly what he deserved. In that mad scramble he specified to still vote the way they had planned originally. Calling the bluff so to speak. With all HI's played and Malcolm's bunch voting as they threatened he was as good as gone. He surely should have called for a change-up, it sure sounded to me like they had one in mind (Andrea). I think the boys will approach both of them and Eric (Fill-up) as potential alliance mates.

Could all be BS too and the Malcolm three must spend every second of any free time looking for HIs. Thing one and thing two.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I was surprised when no one but Brenda came running to help Dawn when she was clearly calling out in distress. Glad Brenda was able to help her out.

Dawn called out to Brenda only I think I might have gone to see if she was hurt & maybe they did. Dawn didn't want anybody knowing she has false teeth I suppose.

Newest Ponderosa is up, secret scenes and whomever said they could watch TC over & over you can the link to last night's epi is there also.

Survivor: Caramoan Video - Phillip Joins Michael At Ponderosa - CBS.com

Old 04-18-2013, 02:03 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
I impressed that Phillip was fairly graceful during his exit speech. Funny though how he refers to Boston Rob instead of his secret agent training for his game strategy. Maybe Boston Rob should be made the director of the CIA!

Old 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM

Survivor: Caramoan Video - The Extra Immunity - CBS.com

Last night's TC

Old 04-18-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I impressed that Phillip was fairly graceful during his exit speech. Funny though how he refers to Boston Rob instead of his secret agent training for his game strategy. Maybe Boston Rob should be made the director of the CIA!
You know Rob is sitting at home with his head swelling even more saying "I'm Survivor King fa-eva".

Old 04-18-2013, 02:56 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
You know Rob is sitting at home with his head swelling even more saying "I'm Survivor King fa-eva".
and wondering how to get this Phillip guy's head removed from his butt.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:05 PM

Sitting here wondering if Phillip regrets not trying to win II and thinking a lot about Malcolm's team. That is the reason Eric voted for him and Cochran made mention of him being full of himself that he thought he was so safe.

If anybody moves over they are stupid they will never make the final 3 that is locked up by the 3 amigos. They still should stick together and vote those 3 guys off they all can't win II each time and get their butts out to find the hidden idols before the Amigos find them.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:55 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Congratulations, we're up to 1000 posts Survivor Fans. Great posting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV