Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 07:04 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times

Advertisements

Brenda? Is it wise to carry a child while clearly being very upset (even still) after being voted off? Isn't that kid likely to have psychological issues? Seems like very poor family planning to me (or an accident).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 07:05 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

and just a side note: Malcolm needs a haircut and a new style.
Agreed, he looks ridiculous. And some acting lessons wouldn't hurt. That soap opera scene was cringe inducing. Terrible even by soap standards.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:12 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
The most boring season ever and I'm glad to see it over.
There was nothing to talk about during the reunion.

The real winner is Boston Rob, promoting his book during a live show in front of millions.

Just brilliant!

Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,269,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDSUBison View Post
Jeff said that Dawn didnt get a single vote. They are all lined up sitting on the place they got voted out and sherri is before Dawn so perhaps she didnt any votes as well? I believe that is the case. Has there ever been a unanimous final jury vote?
There have been two unanimous winners. Earl won Survivor: Fiji 9-0-0 against Cassandra and Dreamz. And JT won Survivor: Tocantins 7-0 against Stephen. Boston Rob in Redemption Island should have been unanimous but for some reason Ralph voted for Phillip Sheppard. Everyone else voted Boston Rob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
I would like to see an answer to that.
I believe it's been 11 or 12 months since the show wrapped production. It was filmed last May and June.

I haven't seen the reunion show yet. Did they explain why Brenda wasn't on stage for the vote reveal?? I had to rewind it because I thought it looked like someone was missing in the jury spot and sure enough, Brenda wasn't out there.

I'm glad Cochran won and I had a feeling he would win unanimously. I didn't think Erik had a shot because we hadn't seen much of him at all this season. I thought there was no way Dawn or Sherri would win. Cochran was smart getting rid of Eddie. It was obvious Sherri wasn't getting any votes since pretty much nobody addressed her at the final tribal, plus her opening statement was terrible. Then she openly argued with Eddie. Others have done that and it cost them. Cochran just answered every question perfectly.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:29 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,482 times
They said Brenda is due for delivery "any day now", so it's logical to not have her fly out to LA for the live finale.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:31 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,269,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I thought the blood/water promo was "blood is thicker than water" since the blood sank. I was thinking it might mean family members against each other on different tribes like brother/sister, husband/wife, cousin/cousin opposing each other. But, Jeff called it blood into water, so I don't know what that means.
According to rumor blogs, the next season is returning Survivors against their family members/loved ones.

Survivor Cagayan: Paulaui Island hosting the show, which won't leave the Philippines + reality blurred

Old 05-13-2013, 07:37 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,482 times
Personally I really hate the idea... time to get some new faces to the show.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
in all the seasons I have never heard anyone in the F3 say the stupid things Sherri said tonight. Basically everytime she opened her mouth; but her opening remarks to the jury left me going

Seemed to me that Eric might have been able to continue after receiving IV fluids. His BP was not seriously low. Mine is always 110/70 and his was 100/70

The after show was really different than usual. Wonder why the rest of the contestants weren't there??
Very weird.

Rudy is 85 years old??!! Wow, he looks healthy and great. He's so funny
"I couldn't even call him a *****." LMAO I betcha that get's bleeped for the other time zones. They musta just recorded that beach scene with Richard Hatch last week when the day got up to 80° around here and Rhode Island. You'll have to pay taxes on that little bit, Richard!

I have never seen such a final TC as that one was! First time I've ever noticed the jury telling the F3 what they really think of them. I wonder why Sherri never mentioned that she DID control "her" tribe before the merge? Brenda forcing Dawn to take her partial out was priceless.

Finally a Hantz free Survivor show! That was refreshing.

I liked the whole 3 hours last night. Forgot to set my DVR before I left the house but got home at 7:55 to catch it!

It's been another pleasurable season with you folks. See you in September. (sounds like a song, no? )

Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 AM

1,092 posts, read 720,321 times
I will post a few times today about last nights episode because to be totally honest I didnt watch all of it. I usually hate the part where the jury members get to roast the 3 sitting ducks up there. But last night was a littleeee different.

Did anyone even ask Sherri any questions? The part I caught (started watching when Michael was asking questions) until the end no one even looked at Sherri. The questions were all about Cochran or Dawn.

I am SO so so proud of Brenda. I was like you go Brenda! When she wanted Dawn to take out her teeth. I understood what that meant to Brenda. I understood why she wanted that. But honestly I dont think Dawn felt a thing - even humiliation. Dawn was like "Oh I'll do it. But I -..." and Brenda kept saying "Do it. Let's do this." and Dawn was like "Oh I will!" I'm so glad Brenda held her ground. And I also enjoyed the faces of the other jury members it was kinda like "Oh no... but I kinda like this.. " lol Except for Eddie. He was just grinnin'

It's obviously (obviously... lol) been more than 6 most since the last episode of Survivor and the whole thing with Brenda and Dawn. I think even though Brenda shouldnt have played with her heart, Dawn played with Brendas heartstrings and was really cruel to her. But here Brenda was, graciously accepting her apology, I saw no animosity (sp) on Brenda's face and it seemed sincere (the accepting of what Dawn calls and apology). I dont think Brenda was ever "angry" with Dawn, I think she was just really hurt by it.

Does anyone know who voted for whom? Who won the best player money? I missed that part.

I have to admit, I still swoon at Boston Robs face. It's involuntary. lol

Old 05-13-2013, 07:43 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennieAmber View Post
I will post a few times today about last nights episode because to be totally honest I didnt watch all of it. I usually hate the part where the jury members get to roast the 3 sitting ducks up there. But last night was a littleeee different.

Did anyone even ask Sherri any questions? The part I caught (started watching when Michael was asking questions) until the end no one even looked at Sherri. The questions were all about Cochran or Dawn.

Yes, they did ask WHY she thought she deserved the money.

I am SO so so proud of Brenda. I was like you go Brenda! When she wanted Dawn to take out her teeth. I understood what that meant to Brenda. I understood why she wanted that. But honestly I dont think Dawn felt a thing - even humiliation. Dawn was like "Oh I'll do it. But I -..." and Brenda kept saying "Do it. Let's do this." and Dawn was like "Oh I will!" I'm so glad Brenda held her ground. And I also enjoyed the faces of the other jury members it was kinda like "Oh no... but I kinda like this.. " lol Except for Eddie. He was just grinnin'

It's obviously (obviously... lol) been more than 6 most since the last episode of Survivor and the whole thing with Brenda and Dawn. I think even though Brenda shouldnt have played with her heart, Dawn played with Brendas heartstrings and was really cruel to her. But here Brenda was, graciously accepting her apology, I saw no animosity (sp) on Brenda's face and it seemed sincere (the accepting of what Dawn calls and apology). I dont think Brenda was ever "angry" with Dawn, I think she was just really hurt by it.

Does anyone know who voted for whom? Who won the best player money? I missed that part.

They ALL voted for Cochran.

I have to admit, I still swoon at Boston Robs face. It's involuntary. lol
I do too. He's still a cutie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV