Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2018, 04:02 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,616,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yeah, those two won't last. I had an off vibe from him when he first showed up. Sandoval costume was awesome.

Patrick and Stassi broken up, she is with another dude already. She was on Andy Cohen's show when she was asked about Patrick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 04:19 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,962,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Patrick and Stassi broken up, she is with another dude already. She was on Andy Cohen's show when she was asked about Patrick.
They broke up last year in June.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:58 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earslikeacat View Post
Patrick seems really schmucky to me!
Who is with me on this?

That would be me! Why Stassi puts up with his crap is beyond me! Going on a European vacation by himself, blocking her from his FB page, and then there is that awful man bun.

I liked those two party themes: Kings & Queens and the murder party. Loved Sandavol's costume! Loved his kilt too. Makes me want to visit Scotland.

And could Kevin Lee's apology be anymore insincere. He was such a jerk to Katie last episode and then his comments afterwards make him look like an even bigger jerk! Calling her insecure. I really hope Lisa cuts ties with him.

Old 02-16-2018, 03:13 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,616,600 times
[quote=SandraMoore66;51044313]That would be me! Why Stassi puts up with his crap is beyond me! Going on a European vacation by himself, blocking her from his FB page, and then there is that awful man bun.

I wonder if Patrick knows Stassi's history on the show of being a total B and wants to get back at her as some sort of karma.

He wasn't going to let her dictate to him what he could or couldn't do. To me he really didn't care what Stassi thought. And the fact that he didn't care if she had sex with another dude proves it.

Old 02-24-2018, 12:13 PM

235 posts, read 148,563 times
Well I like when Stassi and Jax were ruling their fellow losers like puppies. Now, it has changed. Stassi is like being ignored by damn I forgot her name Tom's bartender gf who he cheated with? I found it hard to watch stasi giving her orders and she was ignoring her. Who does she thinks she is? I don't like her. Only stasi can biatch them around. IMO.

Stassi will always be boss in my eyes but it's not looking like that now unfortunately. Jax, meanwhile will be fired. LOL. Jax is a mental case. I really wonder why anyone with a brain would want to be his gf.

Old 02-25-2018, 08:20 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowowee View Post
Well I like when Stassi and Jax were ruling their fellow losers like puppies. Now, it has changed. Stassi is like being ignored by damn I forgot her name Tom's bartender gf who he cheated with? I found it hard to watch stasi giving her orders and she was ignoring her. Who does she thinks she is? I don't like her. Only stasi can biatch them around. IMO.

Stassi will always be boss in my eyes but it's not looking like that now unfortunately. Jax, meanwhile will be fired. LOL. Jax is a mental case. I really wonder why anyone with a brain would want to be his gf.
Can't stand Stassi and am not into this season because she's back. She's so fake, always crying over everything because she got bad feedback on social media the last few years when she was on the show.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:38 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,520 times
I cannot believe LVP is partnering with Tom and Tom. They showed up to an important meeting smelling like a brewery. GROSS. I would never accept behavior like that from a biz partner. SMH

Old 03-07-2018, 06:30 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,259,468 times
James Kennedy thinks he is soooo hot. He does add a bit of humor to the show but he is DEF George Michael's son.

Old 03-08-2018, 01:14 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
I cannot believe LVP is partnering with Tom and Tom. They showed up to an important meeting smelling like a brewery. GROSS. I would never accept behavior like that from a biz partner. SMH
There has to be a reason she did. I'm not sure what it is and if part of the show script. Wonder if they'll do a Tom Tom spin off?

Old 03-08-2018, 07:24 PM

3 posts, read 1,788 times
All the characters here are losers. Including Vanderpump. Ugh I used to like her and Maloof coz I said they were the only legit rich people in BH househos, the rest are gold diggers. But, something wrong with her she has some kind of bad personality complex that I'm still trying to figure out what.

Basically, yes she helps people like the trash people here BUT... she EXPECTS them to OBEY her too, if you don't then you're out. WTF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV