Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 03:53 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,917,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Oh Gawwwwd - are you talking about that chick Dana who YELLED AT US LIKE WE WERE ALL DEAF?????? DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still liked her! Dude!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 05:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Nedra is growing on me. I thought she was funny the other night.

Pleeeeze, send Jeremy packing!

The tall guy with the glasses, trying to get control over the others, I thought that was good managerial skills. I think he and the guy with big ears get into it next week.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:31 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
EEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww EEEEEEEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Those were "donkey brays")

So ....... you cows ready for tonight?????????

Old 03-26-2013, 09:45 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
EEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww So ....... you cows ready for tonight?????????
this fat, useless cow is.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:54 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
So is this H0nkie Donkey. Bring it on.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:07 PM

Old 03-27-2013, 07:42 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times
WTH is up with Dumbo Ears - Err Dan?

I had high hopes for this group, but each week they get worse and worse, lmao!

Old 03-27-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
WTH is up with Dumbo Ears - Err Dan?

I had high hopes for this group, but each week they get worse and worse, lmao!
Me too, Torn. It really upset me when Zach "pretended" to kick the red team when they were on their way up to change for their reward. I've been kicked in the back a few times during my first marriage and that just made me sick seeing Zack even "pretending". It showed me his personality and he is on my s-list now.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:30 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,917,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Me too, Torn. It really upset me when Zach "pretended" to kick the red team when they were on their way up to change for their reward. I've been kicked in the back a few times during my first marriage and that just made me sick seeing Zack even "pretending". It showed me his personality and he is on my s-list now.
I thought if you lied to GR, then you were DONE! Didn't Wacky Zach-y lie to Chef about re-using the salmon filets?

How about Nedra's 'deer in headlights' look when Chef called her out to justify Jessica's nomination to the chopping block?

It seemed like there was a serious amount of d-baggery going on with the Dan being berated and goaded by a team mate. And, Ramsey put up with it? They both should have been knocked down a peg and sent back to work. Instead he let the one guy have the upper hand. Not cool.

BTW is Mary really that dumb to volunteer for a run like that? But wait... in looking back...are any of the people on the blue team in shape for that run? Not sure...

Hey Jeremy, nice spin on that salad bowl....NOT! I thought there was going to be greens all over that table and the diners.

That's it for now. This donkey has bills to pay. Back to work...

Old 03-27-2013, 12:04 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
My dumb donkey-ass is at work too, but you know I'm just "chompin' at the bit" to bust out with one of my long, rambling, useless posts that drones on and on and on ........... but I don't have time right now!

I'm in agreement with my 'jackass' Stripes! LOL!!! Zacky Wacky shoulda been thrown outta there as soon as GR caught him in the salmon lie!!! It is completely unacceptable to keep a lying donkey like that around!!! What else is he gonna re-cook and lie about?????!!!!!

I must have missed when Wacky pretended to kick the ladies - this donkey must have had her blinders on or something! Had I seen that, I woulda been ready to jump through my TV screen and bust a cap in his ass!!!!!

Gotta wrap this up quick!

Glad Danielle is gone!!! Useless stewpid, silly cow that can't get the hang of the "brigade"!!! P*ss off, you!!!!!

Nedra is another useless cow! You put some b**ch up on the chopping block, yet you can't articulate WHY????????? Hello!!!!!! Maybe pay more attention to your thought processes and less attention to layin' your ghetto lingo on everyone .... b**ch!!!!!!!

That big-eared dude - Dan (?) --- I was hoping GR was going to throw that jackass out of the kitchen! Can't stand him. He looks creepy - and it aint just the ears. He just has a creepy look and a weird, creepy demeanor. On the other hand ... donkeys are supposed to have big ears, right?????

Looks like Michael (?) (dude with glasses) is taking over Wacky Zacky's spot as the boss of the kitchen - The Donkey Boss! I agree with my donkey, Stripes ... that aint cool!!! GR shouldn't allow one donkey to be the boss of another donkey! GR is the Donkey Boss!!!!!

I thought when Danielle and Jessica were up for elimination, GR was going to send both cows back in line and call out Jacqueline and send her home, or call out Dan from the other team and send him home!!! I think Jacqueline should have been sent packing. But, I was happy to see Danielle go.

Anyway - I have more to say, but I have to wrap it up. Got things to do. Not to worry, I'll be back up in here to post more rants and raves as time permits!

Until next time ...... GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV