Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2013, 12:25 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times

Advertisements

Y'all said most everything I was going to, but when Brianna brought up the wine and mud, Vicki did nod and say yes, so I do think Judy put her muddy shoes on the couch. Not to defend Ryan, but if he'd been bullied by Vicki on not leaving a speck of dust anywhere, and some lady threatened to sprinkle fairy dust on him, I almost get him being rude. Who puts their shoes on a white couch anyway? I will say I have a had time being on Judy's side cause I despise her daughter so strongly. Lydia running off crying was only because she was being ignored, not the serious topic being discussed.

I've been a Tamara fan from day one and disliked Gretchen. I have now changed sides and feel the fool. I haven't seen any lies from Gretchen, but tons from Tamara. I had also liked Heather. Her defense on the onion ring debacle was just silly. "It was MY party", gawd what a full of herself winch.

Lets be honest, if you HAD to have one of these ladies as a friend who would you pick? I'd pick Gretchen. She has done nice things for others, and doesn't seem as stuck on herself. Oh, and I'd pay to listen to the Brooks tape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 12:27 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
I don't know. I just don't like her or her rageaholic husband. The fact that she wouldn't even slightly acknowledge the fact that her husband was wrong to scream and carry on that way with Lydia's mother made me sick.
Vicki is the exact same way. Brooks could have been her rageaholic husband too. Who knows, she'll probably be stupid enough to get back with him. Vicki won't even acknowledge Brooks is wrong and makes excuses for him. If I had a kid and they told me my boyfriend wanted her beat up, he'd be out the door, no questions asked. No excuses. Vicki and Brooks are scum.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:28 PM

926 posts, read 1,256,435 times
I just don't understand how grown people in their 50's act so adolescent. And why do any of these women need approval from the rest of the group (of fake friends) concerning anything going on in their lives??!

Vicky having a nervous break down on national TV was too much.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,500,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Vicki is the exact same way. Brooks could have been her rageaholic husband too. Who knows, she'll probably be stupid enough to get back with him. Vicki won't even acknowledge Brooks is wrong and makes excuses for him. If I had a kid and they told me my boyfriend wanted her beat up, he'd be out the door, no questions asked. No excuses. Vicki and Brooks are scum.
Well, like they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Old 08-27-2013, 12:30 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
It's funny, I read these forums and everyone seems to be on Brianna's side but I read TWOP forums and most are against Brianna.
It's funny how people condone such behavior from someone who claims to love her children but puts her abusive boyfriend on a pedestal.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:37 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,636,205 times
Quote:
It's funny how people condone such behavior from someone who claims to love her children but puts her abusive boyfriend on a pedestal.

Agreed. Vicki was not upset about the things Brooks has said or done, but rather that he was being called out for it.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:30 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Just finished the reunion. Brookes is 100% creepy, scary, abusive. In the past I've said Vicki needs to figure out out for herself and Brianna needs to stay out of it. Now I know better. I always thought he was a creep, never liked him, but now I understand Brianna's wanting so badly to keep him away...if not from her mother then from her and baby Troy. Vicki is completely blind. If some man ever told my daughter's husband that he should start hitting her I'd kick him to the curb, but not until I'd told him exactly where to shove it. He needs to slither back under the slimy rock he came from. Creep.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:33 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
I don't know what TWOP is, but maybe we have stronger women on this board.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Ok, Vicky is a lot of things, but fat really isn't one of them. Jeez why are women so tough on each other when it comes to looks?

it's MY perception. Let's keep things cool and not attack another's opinion. To ME she is fat. ok? Maybe it's because of the way she dresses; which shows the fat rolls and heavy legs.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 08-27-2013 at 01:50 PM..

Old 08-27-2013, 02:06 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I came away from watching part 3 with the thought that Brooks is a manipulator. He didn't break up with her, he just made it seem that way. What a crock. And I bet he is very emotionally and verbally abusive.

Vicki threw her own child under the bus for him, but then again, she is a narcissist.
YES!

Every time Brooks has been on camera, I've watched him like a hawk.

His first tactic is always fake flattery and supportive dialog. But as soon as he meets the slightest resistance, his eyes go cold and cruel, and he says something borderline threatening. That's the real Brooks.

That's why when Brianna revealed that she's seen text messages he sent Vicki telling her she's fat and ugly and no one will have her, I believe it! It's totally in character.

He tries one tactic, and if that doesn't work, he switches to his mean threatening side. He changes his approach whenever it's not working for him. Whatever he thinks will get Vicki back under his control is what he uses. He preys on her emotional needs and her insecurities.

I don't believe he's attracted to Vicki very much. He wants her money. Whenever he runs into a brick wall with getting what he's after, he turns more cruel. I think he's a real sociopath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV