Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0789 View Post
Originally, I thought... 10 kitchens.... who in their right mind would want 10 kitchens? But there really isn't 10 kitchens. With my builder, it was a common option to get a bar with a small fridge and sink in your bedroom, dining room, basement, office, or in your backyard with your grill, etc. I don't go around saying I have 4 "kitchens" in my home..... Unfortunately for me, I don't know what it is like to have a large live in household staff, but I can certainly imagine that given an unlimited budget, it would become a "necessity" to provide them with a small stovetop and fridge so I wouldn't have to be having all their crap in my fridge while I was looking for my caviar.
Why are you assuming that their 10 kitchens aren't full kitchens?

I read that one of the kitchens is designated as a sushi kitchen. Maybe they have designated each for a special purpose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 02:27 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,373,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Why are you assuming that their 10 kitchens aren't full kitchens?

I read that one of the kitchens is designated as a sushi kitchen. Maybe they have designated each for a special purpose.
What is a sushi kitchen? I guess a fridge and sink would qualify as a "sushi kitchen" since everything is raw? Only the guest suites and maids suites in the basement have stoves.

A.V.D. Mansions » Floor Plans to David Siegel’s “Versailles”

Old 05-04-2013, 04:00 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I agree
The wife continued to shop like she was on an unlimited budget. To see a SUV full of gifts and then see a garage full of the same type of gifts made me sick. Reality is not just a type of TV show Her fake boobs looked like a flotation device
This^^^
How can anybody defend her,she so damaged!
IMO she needs some very serious help.I also wonder how she was eating at McDonalds every night and not gaining weight
She gives SAHM's a bad name.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,538 times
i just watched this the other day. First of all never mind the dog **** in the house how about the poor lizard and fish that were dead and the kids said " i never even knew we had a lizared" wow. they killed the lizard by not giving it any water,fish floating in the tank. really!!!! Ok she says her husband bought an old home depot building and she runs a charity out of it??? if so then why not give all those bikes in the garage to the Charity???? she goes to walmart walks out with carts of junk she knows her kids will never play with. board games??? cmon these kids are on the iphones and xbox and what not. She gives her husband a monopoly and Risk game.. yea ok... the one gift he did really like at christmas was the Hershey Bar,that had meaning to him. I think this documentary showed him being stupid if anything,I have heard he is suing the filmaker cause it portrayed him as being greedy or bad,and the wife said she had no idea that they were doing a doc. she thought it was for a home make over. yea ok.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:07 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
The Hershey bar he bought himself because that is what his mom always wanted then board games were regifted she said.

I agree about the animals she cares so much to have 2 stuffed in their home but doesn't check on the kid's animals. While the pets are the kids come on we know as adults kids don't always remember to feed & water without being reminded.

Maybe it did show him being greedy because when asked why did he build such a huge house his reply was "because I can".

Old 05-08-2013, 12:29 PM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
The Hershey bar he bought himself because that is what his mom always wanted then board games were regifted she said.

I agree about the animals she cares so much to have 2 stuffed in their home but doesn't check on the kid's animals. While the pets are the kids come on we know as adults kids don't always remember to feed & water without being reminded.

Maybe it did show him being greedy because when asked why did he build such a huge house his reply was "because I can".
i guess i should have made my point about the Hershey Bar better,I guess what i meant to say was the small things made him happy,He didn't come off as a bad person to me just stupid for letting his wife get away with all her spending.that lizard had to be dead for a long time,they can go a while without water so had to at least a month or two.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times
That dead lizard and the dead fish were disturbing. I hate to think of their long slow deaths.

And all the daughter could say was "You're making me feel like a bad person!" when her mom said "You killed it." No thought of what the animals went through.

The parents don't know what's going on in their own home.

The kids somehow come off more like lower class kids because their parents are too uninvolved to teach them anything.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:53 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Quote:
That dead lizard and the dead fish were disturbing. I hate to think of their long slow deaths.

And all the daughter could say was "You're making me feel like a bad person!" when her mom said "You killed it." No thought of what the animals went through.

The kids somehow come off more like lower class kids because their parents are too uninvolved to teach them anything.

That is so true. The girls don't even look clean (and I'm not being mean; it's true).

The mother is too busy running around spending money and getting "procedures" done to worry about the kids or what they are or aren't doing.

The poor lizard and fish. It's so sad they had to die like that.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:

Let's be honest...they are ALL lower class people only with money. Money can not and does not buy class....

Countess Luann - Money Can't Buy You Class - YouTube

Old 05-11-2013, 09:23 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
LOL!!!!

You're so right, Cali!!! This woman admits she was raised without a lot of money. Now, she married this guy and he has nothing but money, money, money and she doesn't know what to do. Unlimited shopping. Unlimited "procedures". Unlimited spa days. She just doesn't know what to do with herself.

Oh, and she was sure to pop out a bunch of kids just in case he tires of her --- she'll have the child support money rolling in every month!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV