Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:02 PM

117 posts, read 182,910 times

Advertisements

Does anyone watch this show on VH1...I would love to gossip about the show...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 05:44 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,070,033 times
Yes, have to admit I do. Let's go.

Why do they have Meeka on the show, she adds NOTHING! PLEASE give her the boot. She talks WAY too much. Royce makes some valid points but she seems to be very childish. The show seems very scripted which is the downside. Doesn't seem like they would be friends on any level. I kind of miss Gloria because her dislike for the girls and theirs of her was real. It would be nice if the show focused more on their lives then some of the made up drama.

Oh, and Eric seems a bit off. It seems that he is very upset how is has been portrayed and that he is getting a divorce. But why move directly across the street from your ex?

Is Ocho Cinco still with Evelyn? Twins, really? He seems to degrade Evelyn a lot.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:34 PM

117 posts, read 182,910 times
Okay..good I got someone on board...Now I'm kinda glad Meeka is there b/c I like a little drama...not worth watching if you can't see a good old cat-fight from time to time...Meeka does run her mouth a whole lot but you know this week coming up Tami punches Meeka in a club while in Rome...so I can't wait for that to jump off...now my only thing with Royce is..the chick does not date any football/basketball or sport player any longer and she CAN NOT talk about her ex D. Howard so why the hell is she on the show...I can't wait for them to replace her with another b/wife that is still with her man....as far as Gloria I liked her but she is a little too gullible but she don't let those cackling women drag her into their pity party...so good for her. But don't go acting like your relationship is Will & Jada when it's not... ....oh and for Evelyn...OMG I can't wait for someone to just slap her right in her face...that's all she needs is a good slap back to reality......and I honestly think her and Chad are just all hype...Chad is a fame *****..I should know he plays in the city I live in and he's always on the news about something...or now some dating show or some dancing show...it won't last...trust! thanks for chiming in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post

Why do they have Meeka on the show, she adds NOTHING! PLEASE give her the boot. She talks WAY too much. Royce makes some valid points but she seems to be very childish. The show seems very scripted which is the downside. Doesn't seem like they would be friends on any level. I kind of miss Gloria because her dislike for the girls and theirs of her was real. It would be nice if the show focused more on their lives then some of the made up drama.

Oh, and Eric seems a bit off. It seems that he is very upset how is has been portrayed and that he is getting a divorce. But why move directly across the street from your ex?

Is Ocho Cinco still with Evelyn? Twins, really? He seems to degrade Evelyn a lot.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:08 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,571,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post

Evelyn is a *****. I got naked pics of her. #85 is just airing her out for a bit. She aint wifey material.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:13 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,571,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpoon View Post
Okay..good I got someone on board...Now I'm kinda glad Meeka is there b/c I like a little drama...not worth watching if you can't see a good old cat-fight from time to time...Meeka does run her mouth a whole lot but you know this week coming up Tami punches Meeka in a club while in Rome...so I can't wait for that to jump off...now my only thing with Royce is..the chick does not date any football/basketball or sport player any longer and she CAN NOT talk about her ex D. Howard so why the hell is she on the show...I can't wait for them to replace her with another b/wife that is still with her man....as far as Gloria I liked her but she is a little too gullible but she don't let those cackling women drag her into their pity party...so good for her. But don't go acting like your relationship is Will & Jada when it's not... ....oh and for Evelyn...OMG I can't wait for someone to just slap her right in her face...that's all she needs is a good slap back to reality......and I honestly think her and Chad are just all hype...Chad is a fame *****..I should know he plays in the city I live in and he's always on the news about something...or now some dating show or some dancing show...it won't last...trust! thanks for chiming in..
Chad is my dude. I love what he brings to the game, just win his team would would more games. That chick D Howard used to air out...she is wack!! She looks so....plain jane. No rack, no a$$, no face....she got some NBA sperm in her now she famous? Naw man she wack. Howard don't want to be affiliated with her cause she not hot.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:11 AM

274 posts, read 371,068 times
I got sucked into this show last season and promised myself I wouldn't watch it when the new season started - but here I am watching!! I'm addicted!

I don't get Evelyn at all. She seems so nice when she's around her daughter, but she's like the worst person in the whole wide world when she gets around the other girls. Jen is useless. I liked Royce last year, but this year she seems more like a mean little brat.

Tami is a kinda nuts, and she can't hold her liquor, but she's my fave. I guess I'm loyal to her from her Real World days. Is there anything better than when she's had a couple of drinks and she gets that look on her face?? She starts cocking her head to the side and then you know she's about to start something with somebody!

Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,827 times
I don't like the show and got bits and parts of it. That one woman (I forget her name, she is theh producer or something like that.) It irked me when I heard her say (I think) that she was not into or sick of the drama. So why Beeotch are you producing this show?

Old 07-17-2011, 06:47 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by datacity12 View Post
Tami is a kinda nuts, and she can't hold her liquor, but she's my fave. I guess I'm loyal to her from her Real World days. Is there anything better than when she's had a couple of drinks and she gets that look on her face?? She starts cocking her head to the side and then you know she's about to start something with somebody!
I didn't realize that was her! Wasn't she on there the season with that cowboy?

Old 07-17-2011, 08:32 AM

422 posts, read 1,362,722 times
Tami was on Real World LA...

Old 07-17-2011, 09:21 AM

274 posts, read 371,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I didn't realize that was her! Wasn't she on there the season with that cowboy?
Yeah, she was the reason I even started watching. I saw a commercial and I was like "OMG - that girl who wired her jaw shut from the Real World!!" LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV