Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2010, 11:31 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times

Advertisements

I thought Lynn was gonna biotch slap Slade tonight when he interjected his unsolicited child rearing advice.

That slumber party was a bust and sucked so bad everyone went home it was so boring. I thought they would wear cute P.J.'s. I hope Don had fun in his hotel room

Tamra was on the aftershow getting questioned about her break up with Simon. She said there was nothing to the affair accusations and then Simon texted in that she had been talking to an ex boyfriend on the phone, so I guess that constitutes affair in his book. She seemed to be in good enough spirits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 05:53 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,631,920 times
Serioiusly, why be nice when what you're saying is true. You can't really believe Gretchen when she says all of this is false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
No, Tamra will just deny any of the demeaning statements that she made to Gretchen. I don't think she understands the meaning of nice and apologies.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:04 AM

947 posts, read 3,140,052 times
I thought it was crazy all those jokers sitting around talking about parenting teenagers. None of them really "parent".

Slade's eyes just freak me out. It always looks like he took a hit off some crack pipe or something. He had nerve how he talked to Lynn. Who is he to tell anyone what to do.

What a bunch of jokers.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:32 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I thought Lynn was gonna biotch slap Slade tonight when he interjected his unsolicited child rearing advice.

That slumber party was a bust and sucked so bad everyone went home it was so boring. I thought they would wear cute P.J.'s. I hope Don had fun in his hotel room

Tamra was on the aftershow getting questioned about her break up with Simon. She said there was nothing to the affair accusations and then Simon texted in that she had been talking to an ex boyfriend on the phone, so I guess that constitutes affair in his book. She seemed to be in good enough spirits.
I had to watch the after show since she was going to be on there. What was it something like the ex-boyfriend had called over a 100 times I mean........ HONEY! Seriously. If your marriage is already headed towards a cliff don't stir the pot by letting an ex-bf call THAT MANY TIMES!! One call would be enough to say........ NO! And don't call back. And she had the nerve to get onto Gretchen for an ex-bf or wannabe calling her a few times

Looks like next week Lynne should have taken Gretchen and Slade's advice. Alexa is MIA.

SO Jeana is pissed they tp'd her house. Yep, the slumber party was a bust. Should have just done dinner and drinks. Or gone for a spa day......

Old 01-15-2010, 07:38 AM

1,952 posts, read 4,790,471 times
Vicky & Don's "remarriage" ceremony was so FAKE! I knew it. As soon as they're home, Vicky throws a girl's-only "slumber party," and her hubby volunteers to go to a hotel??? (Can you say hen-pecked?) After their big, romantic recommittment ceremony, they go home and he ends up alone in a hotel room??? OMG...wake up and smell the coffee, Don!

Old 01-15-2010, 07:50 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
I enjoyed last nights train wreck (also because they showed glimpses of what the beeatches of NYC will be up to too. All I have to say is Ramona, Ramona, Ramona....)

I LOVED the segment where Don excuses himself from the house for the slumber party. Vicki looked like she could care less about his wellbeing. I guess her love tank was full already It was more like, get the $#@$ out! I don't need you I didn't see Vicki trying to go over and surprise Don at his hotel room since none of the ladies were staying over

Slade, shut up please. You were not helping the situation at all. Gretchen was doing fine until you threw in your two cents worth. Lynne, you did forget that Gretchen told you the intent of the shopping trip. Her spawn is in trouble. I can't believe she asked for a beer to take the edge off. Edge off of what I didn't hear that Gretchen called them bad parents. She wasn't just trying to help. We all remember what it was like to be a teen.

Alexis....I'm just bored with you. Can your husband do anything? I loved Tamra's statement about the possibility of her having to leave the slumber party change a dirty diaper

Gretchen, the psychic is right, dump Slade!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:38 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,875 times
Much as I enjoyed the psychic and his color-readings, it was pretty obvious that all he had to do was watch previous episodes to come up with his "insights!"

I hope Vicki (or Bravo) didn't have to pay him for that performance.

And I agree with George Chong. Alexis bores me to tears. The botox, the lip filler, the "me time" and the droning, delusional monotone. Does this woman HAVE an original thought, ever? She just seems dim... as in "not bright".

Old 01-15-2010, 08:48 AM

121 posts, read 221,380 times
Too bad BRAVO doesn't read our reviews! I agree Alexis is probably the biggest nobody of all time and she thinks she is here to "enlighten" the world. I have seriously cut back on watching OC since she came on, she is just caustic to me....sorry to be rude but it is JMO

Last edited by meandthee; 01-15-2010 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: wrong word

Old 01-15-2010, 09:55 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Alexis....I'm just bored with you. Can your husband do anything? I loved Tamra's statement about the possibility of her having to leave the slumber party change a dirty diaper

Gretchen, the psychic is right, dump Slade!
I KNOW!!! He doesn't even know how to write a check to pay for his taxes. Hubby finally watched last weeks epi last night as well. He said the same thing I did then....... he hands off the kids to the nanny to discipline. If the kid poops she is going to have to go home. OHMYGOSH!!! SLIME JIMBOB! Read that Bible of yours. It has something in there about being a father and husband

Next week is looking VERY entertaining. Some chick is REALLY hitting on Slime JimBob?????? Talk about hard up to do that. The girl even asks Alexis if she wants to step outside. But look at JimBob's reaction. WHAT A MORON!!! I know we only saw a clip but IF the slimeball really loved his wife he NEVER would have given another bimbo the opportunity to even THINK about hitting on him. Instead he just stands there a good 5' AWAY FROM HIS WIFE!!! Sorry but my husband better be practically making out with me and be stuck on me like glue if some chick is trying to cut in on him. JimBob the Slimeball just stands there and has his wife take it all and have to be the one to stop it. What a LOSER!!!!

That psychic bit was kind of funny. Your pink w/ some orange. LOL!!!!! Gretchen does need to dump him but I think she has even said it that right now in this point in her life he is the best fit. I think she is just with him to have fun. I can't see her getting too serious with him. Not for the longterm.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:03 AM

3,820 posts, read 8,748,805 times
And i think that's totally OK if that's what she wants right now. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the legitimacy of her relationship with Jeff, she was there with him. Watching someone dying a long painful death sucks. Out loud. So if she wants to be with a total lightweight and cut loose it's all cool by me. We all move through life in our own way. She's in her early 30's, looks fabulous, has a great attitude and when she decides she wants to find her lifetime guy, I'm sure Slade will already be long gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV