Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2014, 04:21 PM

6,413 posts, read 12,147,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Yea, maybe I still do too, but I do think he is playing the best.
Except that he's playing a Russell Hantz game. He's forgotten he has to get all those people he stabbed in the back to vote for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2014, 04:22 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
OK gather around kids I have a plot to get rid of Tony.

Next TC everybody goes in saying out loud they are voting for Tony so he plays the regular idol and there is a re-vote. So they all vote for him again thinking he now doesn't have the idol only he plays the special powers one. Again another re-vote this time he is booted off and Survivor has another "first" for the record books. One member being voted out 3 times in the same TC beat that Boston Rob.

So where is the flaw in this plan?

Old 05-01-2014, 04:42 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Next TC everybody goes in saying out loud they are voting for Tony so he plays the regular idol and there is a re-vote. So they all vote for him again thinking he now doesn't have the idol only he plays the special powers one. Again another re-vote this time he is booted off and Survivor has another "first" for the record books. One member being voted out 3 times in the same TC beat that Boston Rob.

That would be the best episode ever!

Old 05-01-2014, 04:52 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Oh yeah, Jax!! Great idea! The flaw??? The real players are too stupid to think of it and even if someone they did, they wouldn't be smart enough to stick together and DO IT!!!

Old 05-01-2014, 05:10 PM

248 posts, read 244,272 times
What about the fact that Tony wouldn't vote for himself so whoever he voted for would be voted off?

Old 05-01-2014, 05:21 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
What about the fact that Tony wouldn't vote for himself so whoever he voted for would be voted off?
Oops.....

Old 05-01-2014, 05:24 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
I think the flaw is that Tony could wait and see if they are telling the truth about voting him out and then watch for the vote count, then he'd play the SI and still have the regular idol left over for the next week to play. Somewhere they'd have to have a revote and for that night he's be safe. Then everyone would have to wait at least another episode to try and do him in.
But with his luck then he'd con some into being on his side and stay safe again after that.

I'm thinking I'd like to see an all-star season with Tony and Hantz playing with a few of the other nut cases. I think those 2 would be a hoot trying to outmaneuver each other with their nasty evil ways. Man I can see tempers flying now.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:12 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oops.....
There in lies the problem. Someone has to go. Tony knows this and so does the Tasha Spencer alignment. There just aren't enough votes to go around to successfully vote Tony out and save the majority alliance. Best they can do is try to force him to flush the idol. It's just a mess. I can't wrap my mind around it.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:19 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
how true darn it I thought my plan might work but thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
I'm thinking I'd like to see an all-star season with Tony and Hantz playing with a few of the other nut cases. I think those 2 would be a hoot trying to outmaneuver each other with their nasty evil ways. Man I can see tempers flying now.

That could be very interesting even though I have said in the past I do not want to ever see Russell again. Very interesting indeed.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

810 posts, read 1,025,482 times

Survivor Live - Jefra Bland - YouTube

Some good info from this Survivor Live:
- Apparently Jefra got a clue to the HII during last reward, and she went hunting for it with Tasha and Spencer (even though Spencer already had it) for a whole day
- Everybody knew Tony had a hiding/spying spot!
- There was a long debate about whether Jefra is trustworthy that was cut out from the Tribal Council, and Woo lied to her face
- During the extended preview Tony told everyone he has the special idol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV