Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2019, 07:32 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
That's what I understand too. But I would think Jenny (or whoever the American is) probably funnels some of their payments to their love-of-their-life. In Jenny's specific case, I suspect (as do others) that she's paying for that apartment, especially since Sumit quit his job . . . or so he says. Who knows what to believe about anything anymore.
According to Fernanda, she got paid zero. She said she was never paid a dime.

I also think Jenny paid for the apartment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2019, 07:51 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
That may have been a personal issue between Fernanda and what's his name. Things didn't go well, if I remember correctly. I didn't particularly care for either of them so didn't pay much attention. It probably varies between couples - Nicole/Azan being an example of the American supporting the foreigner.

Old 09-15-2019, 04:42 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Pillow Talk starts up again tonight!!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2019, 08:52 AM

Caesar and Maria - Maria supposedly dumped him over the phone
Rebecca and Zied - Rebecca met Zied's sister who asked her why he's the one sacrificing to move to the US but she's not willing to sacrifice by moving there.. Shocked that Rebecca didn't tell her that moving to the US wouldn't be a sacrifice; that he would have a much better life there. His mother seemed ok with it.
Angela and Michael - of course they're still fighting because Michael keeps lying. This time he lied that he hadn't been on a boat since he was a kid. Apparently they do get over it because she does end up bringing him to the US. Why I don't know. I really don't see them being "in love". I see him as wanting to move to the US to get out of the ghetto; possibly sending money home to his family like Pedro does. I can't believe that Angela is supporting him. She's another Nicole who doesn't want her man working so that he can pick up the phone when she calls which is stupid because at work, at least she knows he won't be flirting or getting BJ's by women. Heck, he could be having sex all day with many women by not working.
Benjamin and Akinyi - What a mess! Akinyi was ignoring his calls. Here he flies all that way to be with her and he's stuck with her brother who doesn't seem to like him. Am I the only one that doesn't see sparks between Ben and Akinyi? They don't appear to have any chemistry at all!
Darcey and Tom - went to Albania to meet Stacey and her fiance and ended up waiting an hour for them to get there. Have to say, I didn't get why there was a wall of Indian corn. That was strange.
Tim and Jennifer - Is he ever going to try to kiss her?
Avery and Omar Seems like the days leading up to their wedding are being dragged out. Hopefully next week will be their wedding

90 Day Fiancé Stars Steven and Olga Marry in Courthouse Ceremony - The couple, who share son Alex, have been together for two years. - By Aurelie Corinthios September 02, 2019 02:02 PM
Quote:
The couple, who appeared on season 6 of the TLC series, got married at a courthouse in Maryland on Friday, the bride announced on Instagram.

“30.08.2019 we are officially husband and wife,” she captioned a smiling selfie of the two with their son, Alex.
According to the article, Larissa may have dumped Eric via instagram post...

90 Day Fiancé’s Larissa Dos Santos Lima and Boyfriend Eric Nichols Split: 'I Need to Work on Me' - "I not sure what will come of the future but I am excited for it," the reality personality wrote on Instagram. - By Ashley Boucher September 11, 2019 11:54 PM

Quote:
The 90 Day Fiancé star revealed Wednesday on Instagram that she and Nichols have decided to call it quits after eight months of dating.

On his Instagram page, Nichols seemed taken aback by Lima’s announcement.

“Dumpedbyagirlon9/11?Thru a post?My mother saw 2 calltotell me about?” he wrote in his Instagram bio.

Old 09-16-2019, 11:05 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
I'm convinced Angela knows Michael is coming here to be in America and not to be with her and that's why she abuses him.

Old 09-16-2019, 05:15 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Can you believe it- we had a power outage last night. I had just started watching and dozed off and missed maybe 15 minutes- then power went out and only came back for pillow talk!
So I guess their recaps REALLY helped me but I still feel like I missed big time.
That is really sad with Caesar for real. the saying reality bites. I wonder what they will show with him in the subsequent weeks?
Rebecca and Zied are really looking weak. Avery oh my I just don't think it's going to work. Jennifer and Tim, how long can they be on the show with zero chemistry and hardly any story line.
And how fake was the drink throwing? DId you notice the other table in that restaurant didnt even seem to react?
The others don't really intrigue me much.

Old 09-17-2019, 08:00 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Pillow talk is so funny and Tarik and his brother are a hoot . Asulo and kalani are funny too . I swear the way that avery talks to her mother I tell you my mother would have back handed me several times over . colty and mama were watching too . Angela shoving that cake in micheals face oh my . she does pronounce his name like an o is in it . She needs to leave Nigeria and go back to the usa and leave micheal alone .

Old 09-17-2019, 08:58 AM

Last night Corey was torn on having to go back to Evelin. He wanted to stay with his mom but she told him to go back and see what happens; if Evelin will marry him or not. He has a month left on his visa. *With he and his parents being Mormon, I can't see that they would allow Corey and Evelin to share the same house or bed when not married. Corey wears a wedding band; I do wonder if they did get married at some point...

Tiffany and Ronald toured the public hospital and were horrified at what they saw and heard about the labor ward. To top it off, Ronald wouldn't be allowed in the delivery room. I guess this is why Tiffany came back to the US to have their baby girl where she ended up streaming the birth so Ronald and his mom could watch.

Paul and Karine Pauls mom came to see baby Pierrie (was surprised they pronounced it like that) and of course fell in love with him! She also liked Karine; which I think surprised her.

Laura and Aladin started their 3 day wedding with a street party. Laura's son didn't want to go. Apparently Laura wants to have a baby with Aladin, her son isn't happy about it. To see their news, click the spoiler
Spoiler
Laura Jallali: 90 Day Fiance Star Pregnant at 51! - Then, almost as an afterthought, Laura stuns the world with her announcement: "Btw we have a muffin in the oven!"

Jenny and Sumit I didn't understand the whole scene with Jenny crying because the cameras weren't there to film it so I wondered if it was made up. I decided to google to see if it was clearer in an article; found one on People's web site that says the cameras had left for the day when there was a knock at the door. Apparently, Sumit (and possibly Jenny) can go to jail for cheating on his wife because last year India overturned a 158 year old law that made adultery a criminal offense.

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way's Jenny Calls Sumit Admitting He's Already Married a 'Nightmare' - “They asked him, ‘Do you love Jenny?’ and he said, 'Yes, I love Jenny,’” she told producers, sobbing. - By Tomás Mier September 17, 2019 01:00 AM
Quote:
She recalled Sumit, 30, receiving a call and looking at his phone, before he asked her to lock the doors. At first, she believed it was his dad — but his secret wife’s father actually showed up at the door.

After the father-in-law’s arrival, she said the room filled with both Sumit and his wife’s family members. Sumit stood in a fight stance as his cousin held him back.

“I was trying to pull him to the bedroom but his mom grabbed him and looked at me,”

Sumit’s wife’s family took him away.

Last edited by Roselvr; 09-17-2019 at 09:27 AM..

Old 09-17-2019, 11:45 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,034,538 times
I just started watching this. Some of the couples I fast forward through....most of them, really.

Others are like watching a train wreck. I can’t look away.

Why would any normal person go to a Muslim country to find a husband, and then be surprised when the morays are different? What would a nice looking 26 yr old want with a 47 year old? Can you say, Visa?

Darcy is a total nutcase, and I don’t know what’s taking the limp Englishman so long to figure it out. TV money, maybe?

Why does a nice man like Caesar go through all this, when he could find an American woman, although I’m starting to think he must be beyond stupid.

Same with Benjamin. He seems like a nice normal guy. You don’t have to go to Africa to find a black girl, if that’s what floats your boat.

Tim hasn’t figured out he’s gay yet.

Old 09-17-2019, 05:19 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
Darcy makes me cringe; her desperation is palpable and no one can bear it, not even her nasty sister. Just BTW, I know some Albanians and Florian (is that really his name?) wants a visa and a green card.

I think they should let the audience participate in the next incarnation of the show because I would hook Caesar and Darcy up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV