Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 03:46 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I missed something. What did David say and do when he was drunk that set everyone off? All I hear are warnings to him about if he "says anything like that" or "pulls another stunt like that" again--and I don't know what they're referring to lol.
Chris wife's brother (who is gay) was there at the party. David said the brother wanted to sleep with Chris after the brother started telling David off about drinking around Annie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I'm not so sure David is as broke as the storyline makes him out to be. As I understand it David, Chris and his wife are all partners in a travel and relocation business for folks who want to visit or move to Thailand. I think Annie was also an employee.
That's what I heard too. I'm not sure why Chris would need to co-sponsor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I hope Azan backs out. Nicole is making a spectacle of herself, unruly, immature and abusive. She is on her best behavior.....lol....nationwide TV, visiting in another country.... Imagine when the cameras are gone how much worse it could get.

I am disgusted by David, no money to pay for anything, and bringing a fiance back to the U.S. Irresponsible.
I don't think Azan is that great of a BF. He goes out with his friends while she's there. He doesn't have a job. I don't see him as motivated. I don't care for the way he speaks to her either or how he ignores her. It would drive me nuts too, especially when I was younger.

Last edited by Roselvr; 12-04-2017 at 04:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 06:31 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Chris wife's brother (who is gay) was there at the party. David said the brother wanted to sleep with Chris after the brother started telling David off about drinking around Annie.

Okay, thank you. That makes sense now. It's clear David is a mean drunk, but I missed that part.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:55 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Welcome. There was too much noise to hear them fight, I heard Chris's wife say it at the table

Old 12-12-2017, 08:39 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
Its starting to get just too nasty at times for me to enjoy watching. You see these Asian women who are dumbfounded by the American Citizen dream matched up with dimwits who's only allure is being an American. You got to have some kind of physical chemistry or something that makes them a catch for this series to be halfway believable. Its so staged. Annie the Thai girl wants to marry a man twice his age who is a no looker at all, out of shape and out of money with kids that can't stand him? How much baggage do you need in your life Annie?

Aika the Phillipines women is the opposite of what men want in the Phillipines. She is so full of fake hair color, tons of makeup and trashy tats that she is lucky the guy in PHX think she is a catch.

Seems the only women that are catches on the show are white women Evelyn the 18 yo and the women from the first season the petite one from Eastern Europe who for the life of me I can't imagine having dating issues with her looks.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:59 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,736,186 times
^ Evelyn is selfish and immature. Not what I would consider a 'catch'. Her fiance needs to run and fast.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:54 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
Its starting to get just too nasty at times for me to enjoy watching. You see these Asian women who are dumbfounded by the American Citizen dream matched up with dimwits who's only allure is being an American. You got to have some kind of physical chemistry or something that makes them a catch for this series to be halfway believable. Its so staged. Annie the Thai girl wants to marry a man twice his age who is a no looker at all, out of shape and out of money with kids that can't stand him? How much baggage do you need in your life Annie?

Aika the Phillipines women is the opposite of what men want in the Phillipines. She is so full of fake hair color, tons of makeup and trashy tats that she is lucky the guy in PHX think she is a catch.

Seems the only women that are catches on the show are white women Evelyn the 18 yo and the women from the first season the petite one from Eastern Europe who for the life of me I can't imagine having dating issues with her looks.
All of them could find a better American match than the one they are with except Andrei. I don't see why Elizabeth wants him.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:35 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Sunday's nonsense over Molly's Buddhas was too much, with her freaking out, and Luis grinning in the bed as he was pushing her buttons.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:29 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
All of them could find a better American match than the one they are with except Andrei. I don't see why Elizabeth wants him.
The guy is 6 feet 4 and buff. Its quite easy to get women to chase you being that way.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:03 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
^ Evelyn is selfish and immature. Not what I would consider a 'catch'. Her fiance needs to run and fast.
Her fiance is a snob and has real scary issues related to sex.

Old 12-15-2017, 11:59 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Yeah, I really don't get the Annie and her devotion to her man. I mean other than being American, I see nothing that would seem to attract her to him.
The PHilipine woman (can't recall names on this series) at first I was really put off by her--I mean I still am but she is way more articulate and with it than I had initially thought. She is saying she wants kids and is older- and it makes sense to be making an issue of it.
Evelyn and David I just don't know. I think he is quite bright (and so well spoken in English) and she has potential but is jut so young and indulged........
Glad to see finally Molly coming to her senses. I don't understand how Luis is being so disrespectful and grinning about it- like he is trying to find a way home......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV