Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2019, 08:26 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
You know Debbie is happy...They have been a "couple" too long for someone to rock the boat. Too set in their ways. He will live with Mommy til she is gone. Nice he wants to take care of her but stunting him emotionally which is why he conducts himself like a horny 16 yo coddled boy .
I don't think his mother gets enough money to live on her own. I give him credit for doing it. He will find a girl that doesn't mind Debbie being there.

We were getting ready to pack our life up to move closer to my MIL to help care for her and had we found a house with room, she could have come live with us but it wasn't meant to be, she ended up with stage 4 breast cancer that took her in a few months.

When my dad had terminal cancer we cared for him. Had he not just bought a house 7 blocks from me we would have had him move in with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2019, 03:09 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
You know Debbie is happy...They have been a "couple" too long for someone to rock the boat. Too set in their ways. He will live with Mommy til she is gone. Nice he wants to take care of her but stunting him emotionally which is why he conducts himself like a horny 16 yo coddled boy .
I agree. I agree it's nice that he wants to take care of her, but seriously- her dropping him at work ( ok I get maybe they can only afford one car and she needs it day time) is just over the top.
The thing with Debbie that I find a bit off is she is not so old, and although she is some sort of disabled (per Coltie saying so) she should be able to live solo. There are senior/disabled apts. I could see down the road living with Coltie and his wife, but it just seems a bit off that they are like pals and roommates.

Old 01-31-2019, 03:42 PM

508 posts, read 460,098 times
To be the devil's advocate on this, I don't see anything wrong if Colt and his mom want to live together. They would be saving money, there are probably tax credits for this, neither is alone (some people don't like to be alone), among other things. Now if Colt wants to date, then it's time to consider other options. As the mom, I would not expect to continue living with my son who is married.

Not to judge people, but I would imagine there are a LOT of people who aren't that old who are receiving disability that can probably work a desk-type job. Maybe they just make as much as they would doing that type of job and prefer to stay home.

Old 01-31-2019, 05:10 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
This show was so funny and fun to watch, the drama was intriguing and i was really into it.

However, since the drama has ramped up in real life, with bloody pics, people getting beat up, scammaramas, GoFundMe, etc. i have since tuned it out, its just disgusting and not funny.

Its not funny anymore!!!! used to be.

But i will probably again, get sucked into it with the next group, But im way over it with this bunch. They have gone over to the land of ridiculousness.

Old 02-04-2019, 01:31 PM

750 posts, read 908,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
I don't see anything wrong if Colt and his mom want to live together. They would be saving money, there are probably tax credits for this, neither is alone (some people don't like to be alone), among other things.
A long life with a mother leaves an imprint on the character of Colt - he did not solve his problems with Larissa as a more mature person would have to solve.

Old 02-05-2019, 07:27 AM

I don't think Colt and Larissa's issues have anything to do with Debbie. That b*tch us crazy! I mean like sick in the head crazy! Look at the headlines; multiple cat fights with Colt; trying to kill herself. Now she's already on Tinder... I guess looking for someone else to shack up with to stay in the US...

90 Day Fiance Larissa Joins Tinder After Arrest, Amid Divorce From Colt

Quote:
Moving on. 90 Day Fiancé‘s Larissa Dos Lima has joined the world of online dating amid her divorce from Colt Johnson.

“I joined on tinder. Yeah! It is me,” the reality star, 32, wrote on her Instagram Stories earlier this week. “Don’t forget to Swipe right!!! I will make a video later talking about my first tinder experience. It Has been fun and hilarious.”

’90 Day Fiance’: Colt Johnson Available on Valentine’s Day – Rent Larissa’s Ex for a Fee

Quote:
90 Day Fiance star Colt Johnson is not letting his split from Larissa Christina keep him from having fun. The 33-year-old software engineer showed his humorous side once again, this time, offering unusual services in time for Valentine’s Day.

Old 03-17-2019, 06:50 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Anyone see American Idol tonight? Evelyn auditioned and made it through. Very unusual voice. Her and David have been married for a year now, she said.

Old 03-18-2019, 12:11 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
Sounds like she's going to Hollywood. I was watching something else and missed it live but did see it later. Personally, I dont care for her voice but I think the was in the top 14 and the judges seemed to like her, not sure if it was bc she was on 90 Day Fiance - ? - that prob. helped somewhat. It was a while back and I liked her husband David (from Spain) but she was stubborn and didnt take criticism well, she must have had extensive voice lessons since then.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Sounds like she's going to Hollywood. I was watching something else and missed it live but did see it later. Personally, I dont care for her voice but I think the was in the top 14 and the judges seemed to like her, not sure if it was bc she was on 90 Day Fiance - ? - that prob. helped somewhat. It was a while back and I liked her husband David (from Spain) but she was stubborn and didnt take criticism well, she must have had extensive voice lessons since then.
Apparently she' making the rounds. She (and her family) were on America' got Talent. We used to watch it but stopped because it's the same old stuff every season. I wish I could recall how far she got beyond the top 10 but apparently she didn't get any sort of recording deal which I think lead her to try out for fiance which showed some of her music. I guess she decided to keep going with Idol. Wonder where she'll turn up next? At some point she has to realize she's not getting a recording deal because her voice is too unusual or whatever.

90 Day Fiancé Star Evelyn Takes Katy Perry's Breath Away During American Idol Audition
Quote:
Former 90 Day Fiancé star Evelyn Cormier is trying her hand at another reality TV show.

Evelyn auditioned for American Idol this year and her episode aired on Sunday night. Not only did the singer make it through to Hollywood, but she also got a very special compliment from one of the judges, Katy Perry.

Evelyn received that fateful golden ticket and she's off to Hollywood to compete on the big stage!

Old 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
I think my biggest dislike with big houses is that it gets freaking cold in winter especially downstairs.
Unless you like seeing a 1k monthly heating bill, big houses are a bit overrated.

you can tell I live downstairs in a big house right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV