Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2019, 05:55 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,426,651 times

Advertisements

Molly's brother is marrying someone from Norway and he will go there to live, she met the family and everyone likes each other.

Karine is now speaking very good English (thx to the Rosetta Stone), her story & Paul's seems so farfetched that I have to wonder if any is legit or if it's TLC trying to keep us in suspense, he really tried to put his mother on a guilt trip so she'd sponsor Karine (and baby) but am glad she stuck to her guns and said No, he needs to get a decent-paying job and not scoop cow dung from a farm, I know he's gotta start somewhere but obviously there's no future in that (which he's realizing). I did feel bad for those 2 friendly young german shep. puppies who will be boarded for many months (that he did pre-pay for), that's no life for them when he has no clue when (or if) he's coming back to the US, am sure he's kicking himself now that he doesnt have a trade w/ a better future, maybe he was between a rock and a hard place but it's just not fair to the poor dogs to live their iives in limbo.

Corey, the Mormon guy moving to rural Ecuador, was panicking and laying on the floor getting his shots at the dr's office before leaving the US for what supposedly will be a permanent move seemed over-the-top to me - sheesh - not sure if it's done for ratings or is really true, way too dramatic imo, I feel sorry for him bc Evelin took him for his $ but he needs a reality check, I couldn't believe he gave her $40K and the bar is in her name bc he's not a citizen, that just doesnt bode well, where's his common sense?, wake up and smell the coffee...

I did hear that Coltee & Larissa have been divorced for several months, apparently she was able to stay in the US and has an American boyfriend (they live in Las Vegas) but not sure how legit anything is, Debby & Colt are prob. doing the happy dance, they were def. a mismatch from day 1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2019, 03:56 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,423,398 times
I couldn't believe Paul and the luggage. Even his mother was saying well pick 2 bags and go with that------and that Karine would want him more than the luggage.....he just exploded and since he couldn't take all 5 bags he wasn't going. I totally didn't follow that.
I did notice how she was speaking so much English. He is a mess really. Agree about the pooches.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:55 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,522,078 times
I thought Paul was a mess from the beginning. He's at least making some attempt to think like an adult (and failing) now that he has a wife and a baby on the way.

I think Corey is an idiot. Contrived or not, you could see that his parents love him and Evelin - meh.

I can't wait to see the two blonds, one in India and the other in Qatar (which she can't even pronounce).

They have to be playing Andrei's stubbornness up because who would tolerate him? I do feel bad for Elizabeth, pregnant and stuck between him and her father - and her sisters. Same with Pedro stuck between his family and Chantel's, and Chantel herself. She's such a little princess, working hard at growing up to be her crazy mother.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:53 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
Eveline looks like a user. She doesn't look as into him as he's into her. I'll be shocked if it works. If he can't make money over there it's probably over.

I also don't have a lot of faith in the 2 older ladies either.

Paul couldn't just pick 2 bags, he went home and repacked and brought what he really needed. I can't believe he can't hold a job making $26,000 a year to being her owner himself. He has to be getting paid a few thousand an episode by now.

Old 06-13-2019, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Eveline looks like a user. She doesn't look as into him as he's into her. I'll be shocked if it works. If he can't make money over there it's probably over.

I also don't have a lot of faith in the 2 older ladies either.

Paul couldn't just pick 2 bags, he went home and repacked and brought what he really needed. I can't believe he can't hold a job making $26,000 a year to being her owner himself. He has to be getting paid a few thousand an episode by now.
Agree entirely with you.
And the bit with Paul really drove me up a wall. When it appeared that he would lose the money for the ticket (if I understood correctly) --------why he couldn't just unpack even there at the airport and give remainder to Mama to bring home and deal with later... just astounded me. I understand getting flustered but talk about a hairpoint trigger to lose it and not be rational at all. (Mama did say that as well so you know it's an ongoing thang).

Old 06-17-2019, 01:19 AM

3,253 posts, read 2,340,472 times
What happened to Nicole and Azan? They weren't on Sunday night's episode. And they weren't in the previews for next week? Did I miss something?

Last edited by BrassTacksGal; 06-17-2019 at 01:36 AM..

Old 06-17-2019, 06:53 AM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
What happened to Nicole and Azan? They weren't on Sunday night's episode. And they weren't in the previews for next week? Did I miss something?
They don't really have anything going on so there isn't anything to show. Guess she's still saving up to go to Morocco

Old 06-17-2019, 12:34 PM

3,253 posts, read 2,340,472 times
Does anyone believe Nicole and Azan will get married when she goes this time? I don't.

Old 06-17-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Does anyone believe Nicole and Azan will get married when she goes this time? I don't.
No way Jose.

I really enjoyed last night's episode.
I also got a kick out of the Pillow talk with Annie and David at his sister's house outside of Philly witht eh Philly pretzels!!

Old 06-17-2019, 07:50 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,522,078 times
Nope, Nicole and Azan aren't happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV