Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times

Advertisements

Is anybody watching 90 Days the Other Way? OMG, I finally saw the girl who got pregnant by the South Korean guy. Her daughter (by someone else) is a wild animal and his parents - the clip of meeting in the airport where they ask him Why is she crying? It's too funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 04:56 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Is anybody watching 90 Days the Other Way? OMG, I finally saw the girl who got pregnant by the South Korean guy. Her daughter (by someone else) is a wild animal and his parents - the clip of meeting in the airport where they ask him Why is she crying? It's too funny.
I'm trying to watch it but have missed and episode or 2

Old 06-26-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'm trying to watch it but have missed and episode or 2
Me, too, but caught up On Demand. They just started to show that couple, and I can't wait for her to get together with the parents. The preview looked like fun.

Old 06-26-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Me, too, but caught up On Demand. They just started to show that couple, and I can't wait for her to get together with the parents. The preview looked like fun.
I've been waiting to see them, their story looks pretty good. The father said something to the effect that he can't believe she got pregnant so fast. I mean; doesn't he know it only takes one time without protection?

Since she already has a kid, you'd think she would have an IUD.

Old 06-26-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I've been waiting to see them, their story looks pretty good. The father said something to the effect that he can't believe she got pregnant so fast. I mean; doesn't he know it only takes one time without protection?

Since she already has a kid, you'd think she would have an IUD.
I thought it was the son who got her pregnant that said to his father that he didn't know she could get pregnant that fast. Wait until they meet her daughter, who I saw on the most recent episode! She doesn't seem like a bad person, but she doesn't look like she has parenting skills. And the parents in the clip for next week just seemed like they didn't know what they were seeing. They didn't even talk about her like she was human. I know that isn't supposed to be funny, but there was just something about it that I found hilarious.

The other interesting one is the woman who just took her son to S. Africa to meet the guy getting out of gambling addiction rehab. It's the son I'm worried about.

The rest of the couples are as expected.

Old 06-27-2019, 06:23 AM

How about Corey and Evelin? I can't believe she didn't pick him up from the airport. She expects him to take a bus with all the stuff he brought with him? She's said she's not wanting to marry him so how will that 90 days work out if they don't get married? I guess he's going back home. She sure doesn't look like she loves him like he loves her. It seems to be all about how much money he gives her. She worries he won't find a job there that will pay like his US job; well of course not.

Quote:
I thought it was the son who got her pregnant that said to his father that he didn't know she could get pregnant that fast. Wait until they meet her daughter, who I saw on the most recent episode! She doesn't seem like a bad person, but she doesn't look like she has parenting skills. And the parents in the clip for next week just seemed like they didn't know what they were seeing. They didn't even talk about her like she was human. I know that isn't supposed to be funny, but there was just something about it that I found hilarious.
The daughter is wild because she doesn't parent her. There's no way a kid would be walking on my kitchen counter tops. She doesn't even do the girls hair. Looks like she's been sleeping on it for days.

All I remember was Jinhoon speaking to his parents, thought it was the father that said he was surprised she got pregnant so fast.

Quote:
The other interesting one is the woman who just took her son to S. Africa to meet the guy getting out of gambling addiction rehab. It's the son I'm worried about.

The rest of the couples are as expected.
I can't believe the boy is calling him dad already; but he's the one that decided to call him that. I guess this is the 1st male figure in his life.

She says they're getting married when he gets out; then another time she says she has 90 days to figure out if she should marry him. So which is it? Is she marrying him before the 90 days or at the end?

Old 06-27-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
How about Corey and Evelin? I can't believe she didn't pick him up from the airport. She expects him to take a bus with all the stuff he brought with him? She's said she's not wanting to marry him so how will that 90 days work out if they don't get married? I guess he's going back home. She sure doesn't look like she loves him like he loves her. It seems to be all about how much money he gives her. She worries he won't find a job there that will pay like his US job; well of course not.

The daughter is wild because she doesn't parent her. There's no way a kid would be walking on my kitchen counter tops. She doesn't even do the girls hair. Looks like she's been sleeping on it for days.

All I remember was Jinhoon speaking to his parents, thought it was the father that said he was surprised she got pregnant so fast.

I can't believe the boy is calling him dad already; but he's the one that decided to call him that. I guess this is the 1st male figure in his life.

She says they're getting married when he gets out; then another time she says she has 90 days to figure out if she should marry him. So which is it? Is she marrying him before the 90 days or at the end?
Corey is going home; there's no question. I hope by the time he figures it out he can afford the ticket. And he can't stay past 90 days if they don't get married and she doesn't want to get married. She already has her beach bar and all his money and the only thing that would make that end well in my mind is if a shark swam up and ate her.

I know why the daughter of Deavan is wild and Jihoon's parents will know, too. They are so deadpan, I think that's what struck me the other night. They just look at her like she's a show being put on (which isn't far wrong as I'm watching it myself).

Lastly, yes, that's just my fear for that poor boy, so badly wanting a father. It makes me want that storyline to work out.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:26 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Just realized that I missed it tonight.

What did I miss??

Old 06-30-2019, 11:19 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
Tonite was just a continuation of Jay & Ashley, Eliz & Andreiiii (who had the nerve to complain that her family was so nice to his father and not so nice to him when he arrived (he neglected to mention they gave him free housing etc), the father was calm, relaxed and seemed to like Eliz's family & Andrei was translating fast & furiously, he seemed more relaxed but was still negative at times, even his father knows he can be stubborn), Pedro & Chantal (a ton of Spanish was being quickly & loudly spoken), Coltee & Larissa, Pao & Russ -- tomorrow nite will be the continuation of the new couples (Jihoon from Korea & his gf Deavon, the Indian telemarketer guy & his gf, Corey & Evelin and the S African 'reformed' gambler ex-con & his gf & her son) - so stay tuned ;-)

Last edited by Honeycrisp; 06-30-2019 at 11:30 PM..

Old 07-01-2019, 09:33 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
I think it is ironic Andrei’s Dad was real cool while Andrew has been letting out his controlling tendency. I agree with him that it’s probably best if it is just he and Elizabeth in delivery. But that should be Elizabeth’s decision at the end of the day.

I don’t feel bad for Ashley. You didn’t have to be Dick Tracy to see this outcome at first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV