Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2019, 05:52 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times

Advertisements

Can I say how much Elizabeth got on my nerves? She has some audacity asking her father to put her up in an apartment when he gave her a rental property for free to live in. To top it off she went behind Andrei’s back to do it. Of course, Andrei was not dealing in reality for wanting out in the first place when he has no job to do it.

Nicole and Azan. It seems the rest of the family has at least some send and the little brother has the most, why can’t she just realize that Azan is milking her?

Colt and Larissa; an manipulative controlling guy married a gold digging woman who abandoned her kids. Let’s move on.

Chantel and Pedro. I would not blame Pedro for not going back to the US at all. Chantel’s family is crazy. Pedro’s isn’t much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2019, 08:29 PM

23,873 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Do you guys know theres 2 shows right now? Friday nights.90 day fiance what now? It has Annie & David, Fernanda and Jonathan, Molly and her brother who's moving to New Zealand (I think) to marry someone he met online, Loren and Alexei, Tarik and Hazel

Old 06-01-2019, 12:59 PM

390 posts, read 380,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Do you guys know theres 2 shows right now? Friday nights.90 day fiance what now? It has Annie & David, Fernanda and Jonathan, Molly and her brother who's moving to New Zealand (I think) to marry someone he met online, Loren and Alexei, Tarik and Hazel
Cool- thanks!

Old 06-02-2019, 03:30 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Thank you! I was away and was wondering what I missed. I had no clue about Friday nights so will look forward to this as well.

Old 06-02-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieosage View Post
Cool- thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Thank you! I was away and was wondering what I missed. I had no clue about Friday nights so will look forward to this as well.
I had caught it last Friday not realizing it was a different show then what was on Sundays. I prefer these couples then the ones on Sundays show. I like Rachel and Jon. Still waiting for them to say Lucy is really Jons kid.

Old 06-02-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
I had caught it last Friday not realizing it was a different show then what was on Sundays. I prefer these couples then the ones on Sundays show. I like Rachel and Jon. Still waiting for them to say Lucy is really Jons kid.
Yes!! I agree about Lucy. It all seems to make so much sense. And, for the record, the powers that be won't allow me to rep you any more for your great comments.
Guess we shall have to wait.
And as an aside, I was so confused with traveling that I thought last night was Sunday night and wondered why 90 day was not on. ( there was one episode that was probably one I missed from last week, where Larissa tells Daby and Coltee that she has her kids back in country).

Old 06-02-2019, 11:57 AM

6,153 posts, read 4,525,082 times
On Monday they have 90 Day Fiance the Other Way with Americans moving abroad. I saw the first episode on demand and can't wait for the culture shock.

Old 06-04-2019, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Yes!! I agree about Lucy. It all seems to make so much sense.
Every time I see her she looks more and more like Jon!

Quote:
And, for the record, the powers that be won't allow me to rep you any more for your great comments.
Guess we shall have to wait.
I can't rep you again either. I'm determined to get you passed one star!

Quote:
And as an aside, I was so confused with traveling that I thought last night was Sunday night and wondered why 90 day was not on. ( there was one episode that was probably one I missed from last week, where Larissa tells Daby and Coltee that she has her kids back in country).
Right now we have it on Friday, Sunday and Monday. I see Pillow Talk will now be on Sunday at 11.

Did you see Monday's show? I'm liking seeing new faces. I really don't care for the set that's on Sunday nights; like the Friday show much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
On Monday they have 90 Day Fiance the Other Way with Americans moving abroad. I saw the first episode on demand and can't wait for the culture shock.
New couple Corey & Evelin; Corey said he's given her $40,000 if I remember right. She's from a tiny, poor village but actually doesn't want to move to the US. She visited him for 6 months in the US, as he's driving her to the airport she says "Aren't you gonna give me cash"? Looked like he handed her a few thousand

Meet 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way's Jenny—She's Hiding a Big Secret From Her Family

Quote:
"Everyone's entitled to happiness," Jenny, 60, says in the above exclusive sneak peek from 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way.

But "Michael Jones" wasn't really Michael Jones. Jenny was catfished. Yet she's now preparing for a move to India—and her family doesn't know the truth.

get acquainted with the new couples below.

Corey and Evelin - Corey, 31, met Evelin, 26, while on a trip to Ecuador. After four years of dating, Corey was ready for the next step: relocating since Evelin didn't want to move to the US.

Tiffany and Ronald - Tiffany, 27, met Ronald, 29, on a trip to South Africa with a friend. Ronald quickly proposed...but neglected to tell her about his gambling addiction and criminal record. He went to rehab, but is Tiffany ready to uproot her 8-year-old son and move across the world with a man who may have more than a checkered past?

The not new couple - Paul and Karine - 90 Day viewers are familiar with Paul and Karine. Paul traveled to meet Karine in Brazil on Before the 90 Days. Now, they're married and welcomed a son. But can Paul adjust to life in Brazil with a new baby?

Laura and Aladin - Laura, 51, met Aladin, 29, on Facebook. After just eight months she flew to meet Aladin in Qatar and days later they were engaged. In a press release, TLC said, "Aladin is a young, handsome personal trainer, and Laura is afraid their relationship might be too good to be true." Can Laura overcome her trust issues and insecurities over the 20-year age difference, to live happily ever after in Qatar? Will both their families accept the relationship?

Deavan and Jihoon - Deavan, a 22-year-old single mom, met Jihoon, 29, on a dating app. Jihoon flew to meet Deavan in Salt Lake City, Utah,and the couple left the first meeting with a bun in the oven. Deavan is ready to marry and move to South Korea, but a language barrier and possible parent problems may hold this couple back from happily wedded bliss.

Jenny and Sumit - Jenny, 60, met Sumit, 30, when he catfished her. Sumit eventually came clean, she forgave him and traveled to India from Palm Springs, California, to meet him. Her trip was cut short when Sumit's parents refused to accept her. Now, she's planning to move to India permanently, leaving behind her children, grandchildren and friends. But Sumit doesn't want his traditional Hindu family finding out about his older American bride.
Corey and Evelin on ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Actually Love Each Other

Quote:
Already having spent tens of thousands of dollars on Evelin and her family, Corey is fully invested in the relationship. But moving to Evelin’s hometown will mean accepting a simpler way of life, including poor electricity and no running hot water.
VIDEO 90 Day Fiance The Other Way trailer with couples’ photos and bios

Paul, 35 (Louisville, Kentucky) and Karine, 22 (Brazil)

Old 06-10-2019, 05:18 PM

Well at least I got caught up last night----
Ashley is giving Jay another chance and has his family visiting. Good luck with that one Ash. Jay has mad skills tattooing honeydos. Does he really think that if/when he is able to work that tattoo artist will pay the bills????

Libby's Dad is like the best Dad ever. Supportive, loving, bending over backwards, and Andrei has a problem with it.
Oy.
Chantel and Pedro- could it be any more contrived??,,, no I don't think so.

Nicole's step dad is painfully astute. Nicole is painful to watch. ditto Coltee and Larissa.

Old 06-11-2019, 03:49 AM

Speaking of Jay and Ashley, I read his "cheating" is a bogus story line. They also never separated and don't plan to either. They're supposedly happily married. I'll try to find the link I read. Also her filing for divorce was for the show only, that's why she pulled it.

Here is the link I read. Also she refunded go fund me money

90 DAY FIANCE Ashley Martson admits Jay split fake, never had dialysis, Jay ran fake social media accounts

Last edited by Roselvr; 06-11-2019 at 04:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV