Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 12:30 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times

Advertisements

I think the reason Sumit didnt come to the US was bc Jenny couldn't afford to sponsor his trip - she only had $6000 and sponsoring costs way more (not sure how much). I think Danielle had a friend co-sponsor Mohammed when he came and Nicole was going to have her father sponsor Azan when he came here (but apparently that's not happening). I imagine it's the same reason for Deavon going to Korea and him not coming here. Paul was strongly hinting he wanted his mother to help sponsor Karine but she flat out told him she couldnt, she has enough other expenses (possibly she relented as apparently Karine & their baby son are here now). With Evelin, she flat out wanted to stay in Ecuador so sponsoring wasnt an issue plus she said she has no desire to marry so that may be moot anyway.

I also think a lot of the drama is scripted for ratings - an example is on a preview, Jihoon's father said he didnt approve of the wedding - then next thing, he approves (along w/ his wife) - so odd -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 05:54 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Well I thought that the reason for the 90 day the OTHER way was the change in immigration laws..Not trying to get political but I understood (maybe I am wrong?) that the US has become less permissive and these doozies would not qualify any more to come here.......hence the Mericans are going to the other lovely locations.
Am I wrong?

Old 07-18-2019, 10:08 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,886 times
Why won't Nicole give up on Azan? It's obvious that he doesn't want her now that he knows there's no chance of him ever coming to the US.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:25 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well I thought that the reason for the 90 day the OTHER way was the change in immigration laws..Not trying to get political but I understood (maybe I am wrong?) that the US has become less permissive and these doozies would not qualify any more to come here.......hence the Mericans are going to the other lovely locations.
Am I wrong?
We know Corey's GF won't come to the US; she refuses to leave her family and the obvious poverty in her area. I guess we'll see if she'll even marry him because so far she doesn't want to get married. That's the only way he can stay.

Paul is with Karine because he supposedly couldn't afford to bring her here which isn't a fact any more since she and baby Pierre have been here. He needed to make I think $26,000 to bring her here. I'll be shocked if he's not making that much from being on the show 3 seasons now.

The guy in South Africa obviously can't come here because of his record, so she's screwed.

We haven't been told why Sumit and Aladin aren't coming here. Sumit getting married to Jenny would only happen if she brings him here IMO

I also don't know why Jinhoon isn't interested in coming here except she probably can't afford to bring him. She could be on welfare for all we know. I haven't seen her mention a job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
Why won't Nicole give up on Azan? It's obvious that he doesn't want her now that he knows there's no chance of him ever coming to the US.
The talk online is they're broken up. He supposedly canceled her trip because she wasn't bringing tons of money with her. He told her no money, no coming. I don't know how true it is but it sounds true to me. It's probably why he canceled the Granada trip too. I honestly can't see why she wouldn't have money with being on the show 3 or 4 seasons without even being married yet. Seem to me that TLC should be dropping their story if they don't get married.

Old 07-20-2019, 04:37 AM

I don't know what it is but I seem to doze off each time I watch the shows! And I actually look forward to the shows. So last night with all the repeats, I actually think I am now up to date and anxiously awaiting yet another one of the tell all reunions which looks like it will be the next episode. Larissa was with a new boyfriend?Or maybe that was just a teaser. Either way, Colt was at the studio and Larissa was offsite.
They showed some coming attractions and it seems there was lots of arguing and storming off- but of course the way they showed it is not clear who was arguing with whoever and who was offended by which person.
Here's hoping I can stay awake to watch the next one.

Old 07-20-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
I don't know what it is but I seem to doze off each time I watch the shows! And I actually look forward to the shows. So last night with all the repeats, I actually think I am now up to date and anxiously awaiting yet another one of the tell all reunions which looks like it will be the next episode. Larissa was with a new boyfriend?Or maybe that was just a teaser. Either way, Colt was at the studio and Larissa was offsite.
They showed some coming attractions and it seems there was lots of arguing and storming off- but of course the way they showed it is not clear who was arguing with whoever and who was offended by which person.
Here's hoping I can stay awake to watch the next one.
I've been falling asleep too. I'm not thrilled with Sunday nights show. I really don't care for the couples.

At one time I posted Jon and Rachel were on a show on Friday night; no clue what happened to that. It seemed like a new one to me too. I like Job and Rachel.

As far as the other way, so far it's holding my interest because I have questions on why they're going to the other country verses them bringing the me here. I'm curious what will eventually happen between Jenny and Sumit because I don't see them getting married in his country. I'd really like to know how he's going to pay for that apartment when he quit his job.

Old 07-23-2019, 04:54 AM

It seems the Tell All was a big advertisement for The Family Chantel. On some other forums I browse, everyone seems to be so turned off to how hyped and staged the confrontations are with the Family.
I still have to laugh at Paul (Poll) and his bizarre running. Even just crossing the street he is doing that bizarro run.

Old 07-24-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
It seems the Tell All was a big advertisement for The Family Chantel. On some other forums I browse, everyone seems to be so turned off to how hyped and staged the confrontations are with the Family.
I forgot The Family Chantel started Monday night. I didn't record it. I watched The Other Way last night then turned on Family Chantel; I ended up hitting the remote, Say Yes To The Dress was on; decided to watch that instead lol

Article 90 Day Fiancé Chantel's Mom Accuses Pedro of 'Borderline Body Trafficking' Before Ambushing Him
Quote:
While discussing her fight with her family, Everett reveals she and Jimeno now keep separate bank accounts. “I don’t know because he doesn’t disclose that to me anymore,” she tells her family about being kept in the dark about the amount of money he sends to his mom and sister. “I tried talking to Pedro about it, but he just keeps going in circles and circles … last night he told me to find another husband.”
Tiffany, Ronald and Daniel I know I've said this before but I really do not understand why they're getting married so quick, especially with Daniel not being happy to live there. As a mother and grandmother, my heart really broke for him when he wanted to go home.

Article '90 Day Fiancé' Stars Tiffany and Ronald Are Reportedly Expecting a Baby!
Quote:
Besides planning a wedding, the couple are also reportedly having a baby. According to In Touch, Tiffany is “definitely pregnant.” A source told the outlet, “I saw her and she was showing off her [baby] bump. She seemed really happy and obviously didn’t touch any alcohol."
I don't know if they're editing Evelin to make her sound so negative and cold hearted to Corey or if she's really that way. She can't understand that he left living in the US with working bathrooms, hot water, a kitchen to live in squalor. I believe they've been dating a few years. You'd think he would know what her town is like. I can't believe he spent $7,000 on that "car". As for the stove and pot being ruined; she acts like he's still making US money. She even comments that she expects him to be able to make that kind of money which is totally unrealistic. I'll be shocked if they get married. I'll be shocked if they're still together because she told him she doesn't want to get married, now she says she doesn't want kids either...

Article '90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way' Stars Evelin and Corey *Actually* Opened the Cocktail Bar of Their Dreams
Quote:
Corey was backpacking a few years ago — he describes himself as "an adventurous guy" — when he was surfing in the beaches of Ecuador. "One day, I see this girl, she's super pretty and she comes walking up to me," which Corey admits feels like out of a movie. "After two weeks in this beach paradise, Evelin invites me to go back to her town."
Quote:
I still have to laugh at Paul (Poll) and his bizarre running. Even just crossing the street he is doing that bizarro run.
Paul running looks like he has huge hemorrhoids that stop him from regular running.

Old 07-28-2019, 01:44 PM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times
Quote:
It is hilarious. My adult son said "I could watch Paul and his goofy running all day long". There's something wrong with that guy, much more than his odd run.

Old 07-29-2019, 07:29 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Last nights tell all was one where NO ONE came out looking even remotely decent. I understand Colt being hurt by Larissa plastering her new boyfriend all over the screen and personally I would have came a hell of a lot harder at Larissa and her boyfriend for her conduct. But Colt is just not someone I can get on board with in any fashion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV