Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 04:41 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
90 Day Fiancé's Ashley Martson Files for Divorce From Jay Smith, Then Changes Her Mind

https://www.eonline.com/news/1007572...anges-her-mind

Makes you wonder about people's common sense.
One sentence in the article caught my eye
The stars, who had sparked split rumors for more than a month, have not commented.

THE STARS????????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2019, 02:49 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
I thought Olga's parents were committed.

90 Day Fiancé's Olga and Steven Reunite in Russia Before Taking One Big Relationship Step

Quote:
"Our first photo back together," Steven shared in 2019. "Our babes is taking a nap with grandma so we decided to take a walk."
Quote:
90 Day Fiancé's Ashley Martson Files for Divorce From Jay Smith, Then Changes Her Mind

https://www.eonline.com/news/1007572...anges-her-mind

Makes you wonder about people's common sense.
She really needs her head examined because he's taking her for a ride. Course he's gonna be good and be there for her while he worries if he's gonna get a green card. I bet once he gets it, he's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
One sentence in the article caught my eye
The stars, who had sparked split rumors for more than a month, have not commented.

THE STARS????????????????
Another one using a fake name or does he really go by Jay?

Apparently he's accusing her of doing the same?

Quote:
Three days after the ceremony, Martson caught Smith using a dating app. During the 90 Day Fiancé reunion, which aired in December she said, "I mean, when someone cheats on you, you don't automatically fall out of love with them," adding, "I really did—do—love him, but maybe he really did just want a green card." Smith, who is from Jamaica and whose real name is Conroy Smith, later wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post, "FYI: For everyone coming at me. I wasn't the only one 'talking' aka 'cheating' with other people during our 'relationship/marriage.'"

Last edited by Roselvr; 01-24-2019 at 03:00 AM..

Old 01-24-2019, 05:35 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
How the government shutdown could affect TLC’s ‘90 Day Fiancé’

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/23/how-t...90-day-fiance/

TLC’s hit show and celebrity favorite “90 Day Fiancé” may be impacted by the partial government shutdown.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:47 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
[quote=Roselvr;54235542]I thought Olga's parents were committed.

90 Day Fiancé's Olga and Steven Reunite in Russia Before Taking One Big Relationship Step

So I am even more confused. I agree I thought her parents were in jail and that is why she (OLGA) was raised in orphanage. AND, help me out here, but is baby's name Alexander but they call him Richie or am I watching a different show?
Really help me out.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

So I am even more confused. I agree I thought her parents were in jail and that is why she (OLGA) was raised in orphanage. AND, help me out here, but is baby's name Alexander but they call him Richie or am I watching a different show?
Really help me out.
I wondered the same thing.

Old 01-30-2019, 06:32 AM

90 Day Fiancé’ Star Larissa Dos Santos Lima Served With Divorce Papers by Estranged Husband Colt
Quote:
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Colt is wasting no time to wrap up his marriage to the reality star and has already had a process server locate his estranged wife and hand her the divorce papers.

Larissa has yet to respond to the divorce in court, nor does she have a lawyer listed as representing her as of yet.

Colt filed for divorce from Larissa on January 11, the day after their bloody fight, which ended with Larissa being arrested for domestic battery in the first degree.
Exclusive’90 Day Fiancé’ Stars David and Annie Will Not Be Returning to ‘Happily Ever After’

Exclusive’90 Day Fiancé’ Stars Steven and Olga Are Still Waiting for Her K-1 Visa Interview
Quote:
The insider says NVC sent her Visa to the embassy in Moscow two weeks ago.

Last edited by Roselvr; 01-30-2019 at 07:24 AM..

Old 01-30-2019, 05:43 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Would love to hear what Debbie has to say!!! Maybe, I told you so, Colt!

Old 01-31-2019, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Would love to hear what Debbie has to say!!! Maybe, I told you so, Colt!
I don't know if she told him that she told him so but I bet she's really happy.

Old 01-31-2019, 07:56 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
Olga and Steve's baby is named Richie after his late father. Not sure where the name Alexander came from, maybe it's his legal Russian name since he was born there - ? - I hadn't heard them call him by any name other than Richie but must have missed it. I do like them but not too happy about their Go-Fund-Me(s) which I haven't kept up with and would hope he isnt so rigid it his thoughts ('you should thank me...").

Old 01-31-2019, 08:08 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't know if she told him that she told him so but I bet she's really happy.
You know Debbie is happy...They have been a "couple" too long for someone to rock the boat. Too set in their ways. He will live with Mommy til she is gone. Nice he wants to take care of her but stunting him emotionally which is why he conducts himself like a horny 16 yo coddled boy .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV