Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2018, 10:35 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,660 times

Advertisements

Kalani is not too bright. She is not sure Asuelo(?) isn't the one she wants to marry but she continues to have sex with him with no condom or birth control pill? Dumb AF

The girl on the scooter should have just kept quiet. It never ends well when a girl tries to tell her friend she saw her man cheating. The friend will always accuse you of being jealous and cut you out of her life so let her find out for herself. I will NEVER tell anyone I saw their SO cheating. It's none of my business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 01:45 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
oy oy oy. Watching now and Kalani is pregnant again!

On another note- Mr Mayvenne is asking what every happened with Chantel and Pedro. I honestly cannot remember. anyone know? thanks
’90 Day Fiance’ Spoilers: Chantel Everett and Pedro Jimenez Surprise Update

Old 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM

90 Day Fiance Horror Story: Olga’s Sister Brutally Murdered by Parents – Orphanage Years Explained

Quote:
90 Day Fiance Olga Koshimbetova survived a real-life horror story according to Russian news sources. It appears that her parents killed her older sister in a ritualistic killing that reads like something from a Hollywood horror movie. This is why, if the reports are true, Olga spent years in an orphanage as she mentioned on the TLC show.

90 Day Fiance: Leida Says Ex Is Love of Her Life, Not Eric – They Talk Every Day

Quote:
Leida recently did an Instagram Story and answered questions about her first wedding. When asked if her ex-husband Daniel was the love of her life, she said, “He was…”

When asked if they still talk she said, “Yes everyday…”.

Leida said that the only reason they broke up was their parents were always fighting. Her words were: “Our families hate each other after we get married Constant fighting.”

She was asked by a 90 Day Fiance fan whether or not she regrets divorcing her first husband. She responded, “No… we’re still friends…” She says she still gets along with her ex. Plus, its been anything but a smooth transition for Leida since she arrived on American soil.

Last edited by Roselvr; 12-18-2018 at 03:59 AM..

Old 12-18-2018, 03:51 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Wow some very find detective work Roselvr thank you! Actually thought Chantel and Pedro had split, and never know which source to believe, but looks like the latest in your link says they are happily together still.
And oh my that is sickening and tragic about Olga. That is beyond the lousy upbringing many of the cast on the show have endured.

Old 12-18-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Wow some very find detective work Roselvr thank you! Actually thought Chantel and Pedro had split, and never know which source to believe, but looks like the latest in your link says they are happily together still.
And oh my that is sickening and tragic about Olga. That is beyond the lousy upbringing many of the cast on the show have endured.
I edited, didn't realize anyone saw it. Story about Leida too. Actually a lot of Eric and Leida stories at the link. Apparently they quit the show due to death threats. Another says Eric was homeless and living on the streets when his daughter Tasha took him in, that's why it was her apartment.

Old 12-18-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I edited, didn't realize anyone saw it. Story about Leida too. Actually a lot of Eric and Leida stories at the link. Apparently they quit the show due to death threats. Another says Eric was homeless and living on the streets when his daughter Tasha took him in, that's why it was her apartment.
’90 Day Fiance’: Tasha Claims Eric Homeless Until She Took Him In – Now Stuck With Leida?

Quote:
90 Day Fiance star Eric Rosenbrook was homeless and living in a car for two years according to daughter Tasha Rosenbrook before she took him in. Now Leida Margaretha wants her evicted from her own apartment. She says the “messy” apartment that Leida hates, first belonged to her.

Tasha recently shared the story of her father Eric’s journey to her apartment. According to Tasha, she had roommates before her dad moved in. They moved out, so she gave her dad a place to stay.
90 Day Fiance: Leida and Eric Quit TLC Show Over Death Threats – Tasha Drama to Blame?

Quote:
The online harassment (deserved or not) that Leida Margaretha is enduring relates largely to her interaction with Eric Rosenbrook’s family. TLC 90 Day Fiance viewers also don’t like that she’s insistent that he not pay child support on youngest daughter Jennica (age 11 at the time the show was filmed).

As a result, the general consensus from social media comments is that Leida is owed some karmic payback for the way she treated Tasha Rosenbrook. There’s no shortage of ire for Eric Rosenbrook either. Many 90 Day Fiance watchers believe he chose his new wife over his daughters resulting in viewer outrage.

Tasha Rosenbrook also says she can’t talk about the situation in full because of a recent police report. Tasha accused Leida of making Jennica shower as soon as she gets to their apartment to “wash your mother off of you”. Reportedly, Eric Rosenbrook’s two oldest daughters have cut ties with him. She also said Leida threw out belongings she had in storage.
’90 Day Fiance’: Rachel and Jon Walters Finally Reunited

Quote:
Jon Walters and wife Rachel anxiously tracked the days until they were back in each other’s arms. They shared updated countdowns on their Instagram showing fans just how excited they were to see each other. They’re together now in England and will be for the next ten days. Rachel Bear Walters arrived on a very important milestone date for the couple

90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days duo of Rachel and Jon said they hope this is their last Christmas spent apart and not living under the same roof. Monetary issues are the main roadblock for the couple’s happily ever after.

Rachel Bear Walters said the cost for the visa, criminal waiver, and legal fees total about $11,000. Mr and Mrs Walters are in the process of saving up the money they need. The couple set themselves a one-year deadline to raise the $11k they need to bring Jon to the USA.

Last edited by Roselvr; 12-18-2018 at 06:01 AM..

Old 12-18-2018, 08:10 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Quote:
I was just coming to post the same thing! I don't believe he's a cheater.
Great minds think alike...again. WRS!

Old 12-18-2018, 09:30 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
90 Day Fiance’s Colt Johnson Says He’s Going to ‘Fight For’ His Relationship With Wife Larissa Dos Santos Lima Amid Cheating Claims

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-with-larissa/

Johnson, 33, addressed the cheating claims in a lengthy Instagram post on Sunday, December 16, alongside a clip of former president Bill Clinton’s 1998 confession about having an inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

“I have received a lot of direct messages, a lot of things said about what happened. I would like to say yes I am human and I have faults,” he wrote. “I most definitely made mistakes but my relationship with Larissa is more than what you see on TV. We are like any couple in the world with it’s ups and downs. We also have the fortunate misfortune of also exposing our selves for millions of people to dissect, diagnose and discuss.”

He went on to note that he “crossed the line between fan and fandom” and that “the reality sometimes is lost and this is something I have to handle in private.”

Sounds like a Lewinsky event! Colteee....bad boy to whatever you did.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:48 AM

So he was flirting with people on social media. Not what I'd call actual cheating. Still can't believe anyone would want to flirt with him lol

Old 12-19-2018, 09:56 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Still can't believe anyone would want to flirt with him lol
You and me both!

I’m shocked that Steven wants to take the baby to the US without Olga. If I were Olga, he’d do that over my dead body!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV