Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2018, 09:52 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think you mean devar and melanie ...maybe not I don't know . I like Debbie too and colt is a mamas boy and nothing wrong with a mamas boy .
You're right, it's Devar and Luis has a brother in NJ. Not sure about his mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2018, 05:07 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Well all caught up with the reruns over this break, so hopefully I don't doze off tomorrow night and we can all compare notes. Really curious to see what is next with these people. I think now I am really looking forward to seeing the Ashley and Jay bit unfold. Really not looking too promising.

Old 11-24-2018, 07:54 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
The reason you dont continue to live with your mother after a certain age is simple - one day she will be dead and if you dont learn how to take care of yourself you will be lost and you need to be independent to be able to function.

Also, just to be able to live your own life. Everyone should do it, to find out who they are and what they want to do with their life.

This happened on My 600 pound Life tv show - the mother babied the guy and when she died, he was totally lost and could hardly function.

Old 11-24-2018, 12:03 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well all caught up with the reruns over this break, so hopefully I don't doze off tomorrow night and we can all compare notes. Really curious to see what is next with these people. I think now I am really looking forward to seeing the Ashley and Jay bit unfold. Really not looking too promising.
I can tell you now that I'm going to choose sleep over watching it live. The Ashley/ Jay commercials look good but I don't doubt it's just editing like they've done in the passed. I hope she tosses him out but I doubt she will. I'm sure someone has found a marriage license somewhere for them. I'll have to google

Old 11-25-2018, 10:44 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...with-her-kids/

obviously, they don't have birth control in her country.

Old 11-25-2018, 09:04 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
So no wonder these people cant find someone in their own country. Now the guy with the Russian girlfriend, admits he has anger issues. he sure is not very loving. again, not mature at all to be a dad. he orders her around, not very lovingly. she still has stitches and pain in her stomach or maybe even staples. you are weak for about a week or two after birth. what a loser he is.

Colt thinks he is such a catch. eww.

jay and his blonde girlfriend - she orders him about, makes him report to her, she is more of a mother or boss, she is trying to control him, and that wont be good. but she says she wants to marry him. its so fake though, i dont see this as anything but applying for a job or something. no romance nor love.

i dont see much loving interaction between the couples. they either have anger issues, they dont get along, they dont know each other, yet they want to get married because they dont have much time. stupid reason to get married.

Old 12-01-2018, 08:42 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Well the previews they are running for tomorrow night's episode make it look like all the matches are falling apart.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:29 AM

508 posts, read 460,098 times
My impressions of the couples:

Jonathan and Fernanda-
How do you go from being a forever single guy to overnight wanting to get married? Because some hot SUPER young girl is willing to marry you. Wait until she gains a few pounds and ages. Will he still be so obsessed with her? I like the girl, but not sure I really like him. Too superficial.

Ashley and Jay-
I wonder how much of what we see if staged for entertainment. If he is really the guy he's portrayed on TV, why the hell would he want to get married in the first place? He's either into her and only her or he's not. If he is truly the guy we see on TV then it's not going to last.

Kalani and Asuelu
I think every new mom is overly protective of their baby, even with the dads. This is normal IMO, not a reason not to get married if you're in love. I actually like this couple and hope they work out, for the baby's sake. My question is, why does she pronounce Samoa so weird (Samuah)? No one else does that.

Steven and Olga
Another couple that I hope can make it because they have a new baby together. They are both the same age and can grow together. The fighting after the birth seemed normal. Who wouldn't be stressed out after just giving birth and staying up for how many days. Nothing to see here that's out of the ordinary.

Cold and Larissa
Creepy, just creepy.

Eric and Leida
I hate this couple, absolutely cannot stand them. I've experienced and seen too many girls/women get rejected by their dads when a new woman comes into the picture. I love the way his daughter handled herself when she walked into the apt. Leida can go f herself, and so can Eric. Go move to Indonesia together because you two deserve eachother.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:16 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Even though I find Kalani very physically attractive (long hair and thick women are my weakness), her family and her attitudes toward Asuelu completely soured me on her. Obvious self-hate issues with their Samoan heritage, hyper overprotective of the child and screaming at Asuelu over it, crapping on Asuelu for not being able to financially support his child when Kalani quit her job and lives in her parents vacation home for free. Kalani’s mom seems to be the only one with any sort of empathy for Asuelu. Asuelu’s only sin is being naive and unknowledgeable on handling a baby which any 23 year old man who has only seen his kid for a few weeks would be.

Old 12-02-2018, 02:46 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
Self hate?? Its more than just about money. As an Asian American person I know about self hate in our culture. Just look at all the Asian women who reject Asian me over looks not over money or poor education. More than half of Asian women will not marry an Asian man at all due to one thing his race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV