Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2018, 11:10 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,519,654 times

Advertisements

i watched it. IT guy living with mom is a train wreck. Guy with rich Indonesian and daughter who won't move out is a train wreck. Playboy with 19 yr old Mexican girl - meh. Samoan couple is a train wreck. Blond with Jamaican guy is a train wreck. Pretty sure I must have missed somebody but I'm not sure we're done with everyone from last season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 12:42 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,948,846 times
The Playboys friend Dani is absolutely beautiful to me. I would have hit on her in a NY minute in a club.

Old 10-23-2018, 04:57 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Former ’90 Day Fiancé’ Star Luis Is Remarried Five Months After Divorce From Molly
Quote:
the news eventually got back to Molly and she reacted to the news in an Instagram Live video. “Oh yeah for all of you who care, or who wanted to talk junk about me. I totally got used but it’s all good. Luis got married to a Dominican lady in Jersey, best I can tell — I saw pictures,” Molly, 43, said in the clip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Wait so no one watched or posted on the new season????
I watched it yesterday afternoon. Not liking the couples but I say that every season. I think Kalani has potential

My 19 month old grand daughter just got here so will post more later. Gonna post what I already typed out

’90 Day Fiancé’ Season 6 Premiere: Recap on New Couples

Jonathan and Fernanda Jonathan, 32, and Fernanda, 19, met at a club in Mexico. Jonathan lives in the US while Fernanda is from Mexico. According to E Online, Jonathan ended up elongating his trip so that he could spend more time with Fernanda. Three months later he proposed.

Ashley and Jay Ashley is 31 and Jay is 20. They met while Ashley was at a friend’s wedding in Jamaica. They found each other on social media after the trip, and Ashley ended up visiting Jay. After eight days together, they got engaged.

Kalani and Asuelu Kalani is 29 and lives in California. She met Asuelu, who is 23, while vacationing in Samoa.

This season, the couple welcomed a new baby. That’s right– according to E!, Kalani planned to save herself for marriage, but she lost her virginity to Asuelu and became pregnant with his child. Now, the couple has a five-month-old.

Steven and Olga Steven is 20. He met Olga, who is from Russia and also 20, while she was vacationing in the US. After dating for a month and a half, Olga got pregnant.

Colt and Larissa Colt, 33, is from Las Vegas, while Larissa, 31, is from Brazil. The two met on social media.

Eric and Leida Eric is 40, and a divorced father with three daughters. He and Leida, 29, met through a personal ad.

The two got to know one another through video chat before Eric finally made the trip to go see Leida in person. He proposed two days later.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:01 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
Colt and Larissa - nope mom is queen and she will not put up with another woman in her house .
Johnathan and Fernanda - Nope he is a frat boy type and she is way jealous of other women even smiling at Johnathan .
Eric and Leida -nope he keeps a dirty home and he is trying to tell her how to parent her son and yet seen in previews he tells her he will not choose btwn her and his child .
Steven and olga way too young and they should not be together .
Kalani and asuela - her dad and family will probably put a stop to that pronto
Ashely and jay -she deserves a player she is as dumb as a box of rocks

Old 10-23-2018, 08:06 AM

6,150 posts, read 4,519,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Colt and Larissa - nope mom is queen and she will not put up with another woman in her house .
Johnathan and Fernanda - Nope he is a frat boy type and she is way jealous of other women even smiling at Johnathan .
Eric and Leida -nope he keeps a dirty home and he is trying to tell her how to parent her son and yet seen in previews he tells her he will not choose btwn her and his child .
Steven and olga way too young and they should not be together .
Kalani and asuela - her dad and family will probably put a stop to that pronto
Ashely and jay -she deserves a player she is as dumb as a box of rocks
Kalani and Ashley choose to be dumb and Kalani's dad isn't going to be able to make that baby go away.

Old 10-23-2018, 02:29 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Ashley is stupid. That's not going to work. She likes how mature he is - okay, right! He's 20 years old and he's very immature.

Kalani - seems like a nice girl. I don't see it working; hope she listens to her sister and dad and raises the baby without Asuela in the picture.

Stephen and Olga. I don't like him. If I were her I'd stay in Russia and raise the baby without him.

Eric and Leida - not going to work. If I were her I would be so depressed coming from a privileged life to his dumpy apartment that he shares with his daughter.

Colt and Larissa - I don't know why she'd want to come to the U.S. to be with a weird mama's boy.

Jonathan and Fernanda - ehhh, I don't know. Maybe the most viable of all the couples, but she's so young.

Old 10-24-2018, 07:19 AM

All I have to say about Colt is he's a creeper or they edit him that way.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:41 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
All I have to say about Colt is he's a creeper or they edit him that way.
And I was going to say that Larissa strikes me as one of the more contrived (phoney and playing for air time) ones yet. Actually at first glance I thought she might be a transvestite but now I think she is in fact female.
So maybe they are a match after all. not.

I died watching that scene about the Queen!

Old 10-30-2018, 06:04 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
Wasn't there a new episode on Sunday? no comments.

shameless bump.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Wasn't there a new episode on Sunday? no comments.

shameless bump.
I watched it yesterday and barely remember it. I didn't think it was that good.

If I have to watch Jay tell Ashley he's "going to give her the big D everyday" one more time I'm shutting it off. I feel so embarrassed for her. Can you imagine her 2 kids seeing the episode at some point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV