Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2018, 06:54 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times

Advertisements

Not sure if anyone posted this before, but it seems Angela LOVES drama in her life, not to mention, being on TV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNgW_wu-AZs

Let Michael come be with her in the US - he will run right back to Nigeria, if he's smart. Angela's home life is multi-dysfunctional to put it mildly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2018, 01:28 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
[quote=Eldemila;53124977]Not sure if anyone posted this before, but it seems Angela LOVES drama in her life, not to mention, being on TV!

This seems to be a prerequisite for most of the "contestants"/reality stars on these shows. I can't recall the specifics but weren't Darcy and her twin on a different show ? and now I can't think of her name but the one with the lingerie store and Luis? I suspect there are more that have had previous appearances.

Old 09-23-2018, 01:40 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,568,427 times
So is Jon the father of Lucy? I didn't see the first episode to know the background of what the situation was with the baby.

Old 09-23-2018, 04:15 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
So is Jon the father of Lucy? I didn't see the first episode to know the background of what the situation was with the baby.
According to what we've seen they only met on the show. The show is investigating them for fraud because they have an online history that says they've met at least once and may have married both there and in NM. According to their online history, Jon is most likely the father.

Old 09-23-2018, 06:29 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,568,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
According to what we've seen they only met on the show. The show is investigating them for fraud because they have an online history that says they've met at least once and may have married both there and in NM. According to their online history, Jon is most likely the father.
I am surprised that they didn't address her story of being a single parent to the baby and what happened to the birth father. She talks about having shared parental custody of her older daughter. So now that I'm thinking about it, I bet Jon is the father. TV will come up with any story that sells!

Old 09-24-2018, 01:16 AM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Boy, tonight’s episode was juicy! I actually felt sorry for Darcey, getting all decked out to be dumped... but those boobs and teeth? Dear lord.

I also had to sigh in frustration when Angela forgave Michael, even though we all knew that was coming (she just loves the drama). I did shout a “you go, girl!” when she went to town on that cake, though. I love cake myself, but she didn’t even wait for a knife and plate.

I swear this isn’t a statement on her physical size, but she is going to eat him alive. How badly do you want to escape Nigeria, kiddo?

Old 09-24-2018, 01:26 AM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Oh, and what’s up with adding a random new couple? That situation is just a disaster waiting to happen... and I still don’t understand how people can fall in LOVE, when they can’t even communicate (because of the language barrier). Sure, I know deaf people fall in love with hearing people all the time. But somehow that’s different, partly since most of them can at least read lips. Talking through Google translate is just weird, especially considering how poorly it translates sometimes. Could get awkward, like when Paul accidentally made an obscene gesture to Karine’s Dad. LMAO

Old 09-24-2018, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
I am surprised that they didn't address her story of being a single parent to the baby and what happened to the birth father. She talks about having shared parental custody of her older daughter. So now that I'm thinking about it, I bet Jon is the father. TV will come up with any story that sells!
I believe they did in the 1st episode by saying she and Jon were singing on the karaoke app, she went and met some dude, don't recall if one night stand or what. She and Jon then started talking/ dating via the karaoke app apparently it became hot and heavy quick, he tried to come out for Lucy's birth none of which makes sense if he's not the father. I'd love to see his vacation visa app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Boy, tonight’s episode was juicy! I actually felt sorry for Darcey, getting all decked out to be dumped... but those boobs and teeth? Dear lord.

I also had to sigh in frustration when Angela forgave Michael, even though we all knew that was coming (she just loves the drama). I did shout a “you go, girl!” when she went to town on that cake, though. I love cake myself, but she didn’t even wait for a knife and plate.

I swear this isn’t a statement on her physical size, but she is going to eat him alive. How badly do you want to escape Nigeria, kiddo?
Didn't see it. Had to go to sleep. Have bronchitis. Will watch it at some point today. So over Darcey and Jesse; too bad she didn't dump him

Darcey should have dumped him. He's a manipulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh, and what’s up with adding a random new couple? That situation is just a disaster waiting to happen... and I still don’t understand how people can fall in LOVE, when they can’t even communicate (because of the language barrier). Sure, I know deaf people fall in love with hearing people all the time. But somehow that’s different, partly since most of them can at least read lips. Talking through Google translate is just weird, especially considering how poorly it translates sometimes. Could get awkward, like when Paul accidentally made an obscene gesture to Karine’s Dad. LMAO
The random new couple Marta and Daya that isn't from what I'm reading. They should have been cut. According to what I'm seeing she should have gotten a request for an invitation from the Algerian Embassy stamped and signed by the town hall and without it she will not get a visa into Algeria.

Apparently there's articles on how Ricky scammed the show.
90 Day Fiance: Ricky Reyes Lies About Wife – Still Married – Before the 90 Days Deceit Continues - September 23, 2018 Francine Chalmers
Quote:
Ricky Reyes Timeline – 90 Day Fiance Exposed

April 20, 2016 – “Nancy” pregnant, due date with Ricky’s child (according to baby registry listing)
July 27, 2016 – “Nancy” sells home, moves in with Ricky (shows on property records)
January 13, 2017 – Ricky Reyes and “Nancy” get married (verified by marriage license)
January 24, 2017 – Ricky and “Nancy” register marriage license
Spring/Summer 2017 – Ricky works to get on TLC show – starts Colombian Cupid romances
Fall 2017 – Ricky confirms he’s married in an ad for his business (proof from MeetUp listing)
Fall/Winter 2017 – Ricky shoots 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days while married (he admitted)
August 2018 – Ricky in NYC hits on Redditor – “Nancy” texts the girl, confirms still married (see video proof below)
August 2018 – Ricky and “Nancy’s” house sold – finally at separate addresses (realty records substantiate)
September 2018 – Ricky insists on Auntie’s Advice YouTube show he’s single – won’t provide proof (see video)

Old 09-24-2018, 08:25 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
yes jesse is a manipulator and a domineering man and he likes to be in control and I would have dumped him the first time he started telling me what to do . I like darcy and she can certainly find someone much better .

Old 09-24-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
yes jesse is a manipulator and a domineering man and he likes to be in control and I would have dumped him the first time he started telling me what to do . I like darcy and she can certainly find someone much better .
What I didn't understand is we saw her drink once, we know she drank another time; why does he keep bringing it up? Like get over yourself Jesse, it's not even an issue if she wants a glass of wine; she's an adult. We get that you don't drink.

I can't wait to see why he finally dumped her. Did he find another sucker to bring him here or did he get a work visa to model due to being on the show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV