Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2018, 02:50 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
I agree. It's been a fun show, a guilty pleasure, and even though I know there's nothing real about reality TV they have to make more of an effort to fool us or it's not fun anymore.
Haha, totally. I don't care if they're lying, but it kind of ruins the facade if we find out ourselves!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2018, 02:52 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
I'll repeat, Michael needs to stay in Nigeria -

WARNING: Article may be disturbing to some.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...charges-166978

Needless to say, this family is really messed up!
Wow...

Someone needs to teach Michael about "white trash," because she is the epitome of it! And if he thinks she can carry him financially, he's in for a big surprise. LOL

Old 09-28-2018, 08:14 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Does anyone actually watch the “extended” shows that air on Friday? I record them but usually end up deleting them without watching or fast forward through it then delete because I don’t want to watch everything I already watched to maybe get a small tidbit of something I haven’t already seen.

Old 09-29-2018, 04:28 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Wow...

Someone needs to teach Michael about "white trash," because she is the epitome of it! And if he thinks she can carry him financially, he's in for a big surprise. LOL
Michael honestly doesn't care. All he cares about is getting out and the green card; then he can leave and find a younger woman to marry and have babies with. He's said he wants kids. Oh, maybe he'll hook up with Angela's daughter Scotty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Does anyone actually watch the “extended” shows that air on Friday? I record them but usually end up deleting them without watching or fast forward through it then delete because I don’t want to watch everything I already watched to maybe get a small tidbit of something I haven’t already seen.

I want to watch the one on last night because there is supposed to be some extended that helps explain some of what's going on. I'm a member of one 90 day fiance FB group and get notifications about some posts where they do post about the extended being better to watch then the original episode. I do the same, usually delete them.

Old 09-29-2018, 06:08 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
Well I have to say, I feel somewhat validated that there are other folks on here who are quite articulate and are also watching this show
I seem to miss a lot of the airings but then I do catch up (and as we all know, most shows are about 91% recapping anyway). I was totally unaware that there is another Friday one that airs. Does that also air numerous times through the week?
Roselvr, I just might be looking it up on FB as well.
What a fountain of info here in this forum!

Old 09-29-2018, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well I have to say, I feel somewhat validated that there are other folks on here who are quite articulate and are also watching this show
I seem to miss a lot of the airings but then I do catch up (and as we all know, most shows are about 91% recapping anyway). I was totally unaware that there is another Friday one that airs. Does that also air numerous times through the week?
Roselvr, I just might be looking it up on FB as well.
What a fountain of info here in this forum!
Go to FB and search 90 Day Fiance in groups. The one that sends notifications is 90 Day Fiance uncensored but I think I'm a member of more groups then just that one. Someone just posted about Angela's daughter last night which Eldemila already posted lol

Old 09-29-2018, 05:39 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times
Horrible pics of Darcey and Jesse at top of page!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-d...r-defends-her/

Old 10-01-2018, 09:53 AM

Did anyone watch it last night? I haven't yet. There's a lot of posts in the uncensored FB group so I was curious how it was. Sounds like 2 proposals

Old 10-01-2018, 03:47 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Did anyone watch it last night? I haven't yet. There's a lot of posts in the uncensored FB group so I was curious how it was. Sounds like 2 proposals
Yes...it was good and there was a 90 Day Live afterwards. I will write more when I get home but one thing that was said about Tarik and Hazel...let's just say it sounds like they will be swinging, and not from a tree!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Yes...it was good and there was a 90 Day Live afterwards. I will write more when I get home but one thing that was said about Tarik and Hazel...let's just say it sounds like they will be swinging, and not from a tree!
I started watching it while grandson was at school, with the live show it was a pretty long episode. I don't even know where to start.

Tarik and Hazel; not surprised he asked her to marry him. She really snowed him over. Previews say she's gonna be homeless all of a sudden. Yeah ok; go stay with your parents. How about you find a job? As for the live show and Dean saying that they (he and his brother) both take on multiple partners; not sure I even believe that. Neither is good looking. He claims he said something to Hazel at that 1st meeting, well why didn't they show it to us?

Angela and Michael - another chump. Angela wasn't going to ask him but he kept on begging her. Gonna be another Mohamed and Daniel or the one in Georgia.

Paul and Karine, so she was 9 weeks pregnant. Talk in the FB group was Paul wasn't even there that long but she did take a pregnancy test and I do think they were wrong. Paul was there about 3 months when they got married because he said if he didn't marry he'd have to leave her. She is currently pregnant so apparently they tried again.

Ximena and Ricky - We'll see where this goes. I do like them together, I think they have good chemistry. I can't believe she made him jump in the water knowing he couldn't swim. I wonder if she thought he was BS'ing.

Jon and Rachel - my favorite couple, I think they have good chemistry. I swear Lucy looks a lot like Jon. I don't care about that article I posted about who claims to be the baby's father. I hope they work things out and Jon uninvites the ex-GF.

My son has an English 2nd great grandfather who I worked on the tree for 3 years, I recently was able to add his parents and siblings with CD member historyfan's help to confirm who I thought they were. I wonder how similar the 2nd great grandfather was with Jon with how he spoke

As for the live show, why even have Abby on? She claimed she was not dating Chris at the same time as Sean but I swear she looked like she was lying. She said she never asked for the underwear to sell which is BS because Chris did the same thing. She's seeing another American white guy as she says she prefers white guys, she doesn't care if they're from Ireland, UK, Australia but that's who she dates. She said Sean didn't want her to go to college which I say is BS. He's supported everything she did to better herself, why would he not support that?

Stacy, Darcey's twin was on; they asked if she thought Jesse was trying to flirt with her, she said no. Maybe not but I could tell Jesse thought he had the wrong twin. Too bad for him because she's dating someone over seas that's 27 for 3 years now. She also said she told Darcey not to meet Jesse, she knew she was being set up. She thinks Jesse came here to get another 15 minutes on camera because he could have ended it on Skype. She thinks that's also why Jesse stayed with Darcey that long. She also said Darcey paid for the majority of their trips and dinners.

Have to say the hostess of the live show looks like she's over 6ft. Darcey and Stacy must be pretty short cause she looked like a giant next to Stacy. Have to say it was a bad chair to have the hostess sit in, made her look bigger then she is.

Think I covered everything but it's early. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV