Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2018, 06:58 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I started watching it while grandson was at school, with the live show it was a pretty long episode. I don't even know where to start.

Tarik and Hazel; not surprised he asked her to marry him. She really snowed him over. Previews say she's gonna be homeless all of a sudden. Yeah ok; go stay with your parents. How about you find a job? As for the live show and Dean saying that they (he and his brother) both take on multiple partners; not sure I even believe that. Neither is good looking. He claims he said something to Hazel at that 1st meeting, well why didn't they show it to us?

Angela and Michael - another chump. Angela wasn't going to ask him but he kept on begging her. Gonna be another Mohamed and Daniel or the one in Georgia.

Paul and Karine, so she was 9 weeks pregnant. Talk in the FB group was Paul wasn't even there that long but she did take a pregnancy test and I do think they were wrong. Paul was there about 3 months when they got married because he said if he didn't marry he'd have to leave her. She is currently pregnant so apparently they tried again.

Ximena and Ricky - We'll see where this goes. I do like them together, I think they have good chemistry. I can't believe she made him jump in the water knowing he couldn't swim. I wonder if she thought he was BS'ing.

Jon and Rachel - my favorite couple, I think they have good chemistry. I swear Lucy looks a lot like Jon. I don't care about that article I posted about who claims to be the baby's father. I hope they work things out and Jon uninvites the ex-GF.

My son has an English 2nd great grandfather who I worked on the tree for 3 years, I recently was able to add his parents and siblings with CD member historyfan's help to confirm who I thought they were. I wonder how similar the 2nd great grandfather was with Jon with how he spoke

As for the live show, why even have Abby on? She claimed she was not dating Chris at the same time as Sean but I swear she looked like she was lying. She said she never asked for the underwear to sell which is BS because Chris did the same thing. She's seeing another American white guy as she says she prefers white guys, she doesn't care if they're from Ireland, UK, Australia but that's who she dates. She said Sean didn't want her to go to college which I say is BS. He's supported everything she did to better herself, why would he not support that?

Stacy, Darcey's twin was on; they asked if she thought Jesse was trying to flirt with her, she said no. Maybe not but I could tell Jesse thought he had the wrong twin. Too bad for him because she's dating someone over seas that's 27 for 3 years now. She also said she told Darcey not to meet Jesse, she knew she was being set up. She thinks Jesse came here to get another 15 minutes on camera because he could have ended it on Skype. She thinks that's also why Jesse stayed with Darcey that long. She also said Darcey paid for the majority of their trips and dinners.

Have to say the hostess of the live show looks like she's over 6ft. Darcey and Stacy must be pretty short cause she looked like a giant next to Stacy. Have to say it was a bad chair to have the hostess sit in, made her look bigger then she is.

Think I covered everything but it's early. lol
No time to reply to all, but about the host, Michelle Collins, I totally agree, and seems many others do too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance...darcys_sister/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 07:05 AM

https://people.com/parents/90-day-fi...et-bikini-top/

Paola and Russ expecting

And possibly Elizabeth and Andrei

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...stravet-167201

Last edited by Eldemila; 10-02-2018 at 07:35 AM..

Old 10-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Read somewhere Karine is pregnant with twins. No idea if that's true....just like the whole show!

Old 10-02-2018, 05:30 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
So annoyed that I typed out a nice comment and it vanished .
I was agreeing that the host on the after show is so strangely sitting. I noticed it on the last one (and I am pretty sure commented here as well). Think about it- there are so many people 6 feet plus who are able to sit comfortably in a regular chair. I don't know why they use the one they do because she has to tuck her legs so awkwardly. It looks like she is sitting in a nursery school chair.
I wish they would get her a normal set, and then she might be comfortable enough to do the job they hired her to do.
I am sure she is a lovely and competent "reporter" but this gig does not flatter her.

And Abby was so full of it. But she has that sweet endearing smile so she gets away with everything.

Old 10-03-2018, 04:36 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
’90 Day Fiance’: Angela Deem’s Bank Account Emptied – Michael Blamed - October 1, 2018 Roz Zurko
Quote:
It was the preview clip for next week that reveals Angela in a fury after finding out her bank account is empty. The money is gone. Apparently, she blames Michael for this. With a red face and a scowl, she’s spitting tacks… Angela’s money is gone. She tells Michael to “go to h-ll†during their conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Read somewhere Karine is pregnant with twins. No idea if that's true....just like the whole show!
Speaking of Karine and her mother; I keep forgetting that their hair really grosses me out. It's obvious they rarely wash it unless they just have greasy hair. Yuck

This is what I found on google. I guess they worked their issues out. I really hope so because what the family was mad about was a huge misunderstanding. How would they feel if they only had so much money and someone ate all their food? I wondered how much of all their convos we didn't hear like when she was following men on instagram; I guess seeing if she could find someone better. I do wonder if she'll try to bring her parents over.

’90 Day Fiance’ Spoilers: Paul Staehle and Karine Martins Having Twins? Brazil Insider Leaks - September 19, 2018 Mandy Robinson

Quote:
So far, Paul and Karine haven’t shared the pregnancy with viewers. You can assume that this news is going to come out on the 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days reunion show. This will air at the end of the season. They aren’t doing a very good job of keeping it under wraps, though. TLC can’t be happy that Paul shared the baby bump photos and that is probably the reason that he had to take them down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
So annoyed that I typed out a nice comment and it vanished .
Sorry, I hate when that happens. Most days I grab the quote I want then reply in notepad because my computer sucks.

Quote:
I was agreeing that the host on the after show is so strangely sitting. I noticed it on the last one (and I am pretty sure commented here as well). Think about it- there are so many people 6 feet plus who are able to sit comfortably in a regular chair. I don't know why they use the one they do because she has to tuck her legs so awkwardly. It looks like she is sitting in a nursery school chair.
I wish they would get her a normal set, and then she might be comfortable enough to do the job they hired her to do.
I am sure she is a lovely and competent "reporter" but this gig does not flatter her.
Yeah, I don't understand why they use that inadequate chair. Makes no sense

Quote:
And Abby was so full of it. But she has that sweet endearing smile so she gets away with everything.
There is a look she does when she's lying. Half of what came out of her mouth were lies. Glad she and Sean broke up so we don't have to see her any more. They should have had him on, wonder if he's dating another young girl

Old 10-04-2018, 07:53 PM

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-d...after-breakup/

Please, no more of these two!

Old 10-05-2018, 08:15 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
has anyone seen the new couples they are big and worse train wrecks than this bunch whoo hoo

Old 10-05-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
has anyone seen the new couples they are big and worse train wrecks than this bunch whoo hoo

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...son-6-trailer/

People, get out your shovels and let the dirt digging begin!!!!!

Old 10-06-2018, 07:42 PM

What a horrible actor Jesse is!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-j...de-not-darcey/

Old 10-07-2018, 07:18 PM

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-r...s-next-season/

Ricky...you got some splaining to do!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV