Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2018, 12:45 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,651,220 times

Advertisements

Did you see the freak Jessie stomp his feet and grimace when she said she couldn't help there was traffic? What a child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 08:00 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Did you see the freak Jessie stomp his feet and grimace when she said she couldn't help there was traffic? What a child.
He's a pompous ass.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:36 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Didn't see it. Had to go to sleep. Have bronchitis. Will watch it at some point today. So over Darcey and Jesse; too bad she didn't dump him
So I watched most of it last night, fell asleep for the Jesse/ Darcey stuff and part of the Angela & Michael; I missed right before the cake and right after. I hope they broke up. He's clearly using her.

Rachel & Jon: So now we see she's going back to marry him. I love them together. I'm really curious if his visa docs are going to be online because if so, he'd surely list that he's Lucy's father which would make their case stronger.

Paul & Karine I honestly don't get how he is the bad guy now except that him not speaking the language with the food issue but he got an interpreter so you'd think that would have been smoothed out. Doesn't her mom understand he only brought so much money to support them?

Hazel and Tarik; she says he's too affectionate, they're not married yet; but here she has a child with an ex BF I assume and she was living with another ex BF. User for sure. I really hope he goes with his gut and does not give her the ring.

There is a lot online about Ricky. Supposedly he was not divorced or separated but apparently is now that he fell for Ximena

90 Day Fiance: Ricky Reyes And Wife Deceived Ximena and TLC – Behind the Scenes Source Reveals All

Spoiler
Quote:
Here’s what the source told Soap Dirt about what happened in Colombia and how Ricky was plotting to use the show to advance his career. The promo below shows him promoting his business.

The anonymous 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days source dropped the bomb that Ricky Reyes was talking to Ximena Parra and he did, in fact, come to Colombia to see her. However, the source tied to production, said people working in production decided it would be more dramatic to insert this other woman, Melissa, into the scenes and leave him waiting for her.

Second, the source says that he was not separated and that his wife plotted with him to get him on the show.

The production source said that Ricky and his wife “planned everything for fame and money”. The couple own a photography and film production company, Crown Productions, and hoped the attention might make him social media famous, said the anonymous tipster.

Old 09-25-2018, 08:08 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Quote:
So I watched most of it last night, fell asleep for the Jesse/ Darcey stuff and part of the Angela & Michael; I missed right before the cake and right after. I hope they broke up. He's clearly using her.

Rachel & Jon: So now we see she's going back to marry him. I love them together. I'm really curious if his visa docs are going to be online because if so, he'd surely list that he's Lucy's father which would make their case stronger.

Paul & Karine I honestly don't get how he is the bad guy now except that him not speaking the language with the food issue but he got an interpreter so you'd think that would have been smoothed out. Doesn't her mom understand he only brought so much money to support them?

Hazel and Tarik; she says he's too affectionate, they're not married yet; but here she has a child with an ex BF I assume and she was living with another ex BF. User for sure. I really hope he goes with his gut and does not give her the ring.

There is a lot online about Ricky. Supposedly he was not divorced or separated but apparently is now that he fell for Ximena

90 Day Fiance: Ricky Reyes And Wife Deceived Ximena and TLC – Behind the Scenes Source Reveals All

I think the producers should sue him and his ex wife or wife whatever . they would teach people to be up front and honest and not lie to the show that way .

Old 09-25-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think the producers should sue him and his ex wife or wife whatever . they would teach people to be up front and honest and not lie to the show that way .
They need to do something with the amount of liars on the show lately

Old 09-25-2018, 10:41 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,550 times
Quote:

Hazel is not into Tarik AT ALL. She just wants to come to the US and he won't listen to his brother. He probably thinks his brother is "hating". LOL

Old 09-25-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
Hazel is not into Tarik AT ALL. She just wants to come to the US and he won't listen to his brother. He probably thinks his brother is "hating". LOL
Agree, she just wants out. Heck I would too. She's not bad looking can probably get someone else she meshes with

Old 09-25-2018, 12:12 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,483 times
Quote:
They need to do something with the amount of liars on the show lately
LOL, I keep waiting for one of the women to step up and say they are really a man...or vice versa. lol. Now that could be interesting. lol

Old 09-26-2018, 01:30 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Agree, she just wants out. Heck I would too. She's not bad looking can probably get someone else she meshes with
They did have that sweet moment in the water which seemed genuine, so maybe she’s developing feelings for him - but yeah, her primary motivation is getting out of Manila! And based on the preview for next week (plus what we’ve seen with Tarik), her parents are obviously on board with this plan.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:20 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
They did have that sweet moment in the water which seemed genuine, so maybe she’s developing feelings for him - but yeah, her primary motivation is getting out of Manila! And based on the preview for next week (plus what we’ve seen with Tarik), her parents are obviously on board with this plan.
But when the producer asked if she really was in love with him, no emotion, no smile...nothing but a flat-line "yes.". She knows her time is up so she knew she had to pretend to like him, otherwise she needs to find a new meal ticket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV