Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2018, 04:05 PM

390 posts, read 380,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
Colt is giving me Norman Bates vibes. If he has such a good job, why is he still living at home? So many questions.
Do you think maybe he's living at home to help his Mom? Maybe she can't make it on her own...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 04:53 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
There is a lot of poverty that can be lessened if people can put egos aside and live generations together in one house or apartment. The biggest expense is housing costs and sharing is not taboo past any age.

Would you rather be in debt constantly or have food and shelter easier in life by living with others??

Old 11-14-2018, 05:45 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Egad! Larrisa's mugshot doesn't even look like her!

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...ails-revealed/
I think if my boyfriend/fiancé/husband had me arrested, for any reason, that would pretty much be the end of the relationship.

And there was an explanation that he gave somewhere on social media about what happened, and then he deleted it, but he said he deactivated her phone to defuse the situation after she "overreacted." Ummmm, he's her husband, not her father. I'd WAY "overreact" if my husband deactivated my phone.

Old 11-15-2018, 07:51 PM

12,392 posts, read 8,164,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
There is a lot of poverty that can be lessened if people can put egos aside and live generations together in one house or apartment. The biggest expense is housing costs and sharing is not taboo past any age.

Would you rather be in debt constantly or have food and shelter easier in life by living with others??
Well economics is a social science and for an American it is a social no go zone, even if the numbers say one thing. If he does it and stays with a parent above a certain age, assuming the parent doesn't need assisted living care, then his only choice may be a person from a third world country who was a mating game loser in their locality for other reasons.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:38 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
does anyone besides me think that Johnathan is too much of a playboy to get married ? and then he has put a cloud over Fernanda with his mother because he has said that his mother was not too happy hearing he was engaged on facebook . Well duh your mom should have been one of the first ones you told . I don't like that kalani girl either she and her family are overbearing to say the least . She yells about everything concerning Aseula her fiancé . I would be rethinking her and her family if I were him . Also eric and leda he is so broke and nasty and he lives like a pig . He expects her to sleep on a tiny bed . He is so broke now I know why an American woman would not have him any woman with any class would say Oh hell no and get the next plane home .and expects his daughter to clean yeah sorry he would be getting off his sorry butt and cleaning .

Old 11-19-2018, 08:57 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I almost tripped over myself when mama Debbie said she shares a checking account with colt . Im like why is that ? is he afraid he cant handle money ? that is a big red flag . I also heard the colt and larissa are married yall .
My son and I did the same until a few months ago.

My ex was paying child support. When my son went to college I tried to have the child support deposited to his savings account which they weren't able to do; so in order to give the support directly to my son we opened a joint checking account that was "linked" to mine where I could see it on my accounts page after logging in but he couldn't see my accounts. It was the only way to do it back then. I was then easily able to log in when child support came and transfer it to his account. I wish they allowed it to be deposited directly in his account since he was an adult but even these days they don't allow it.

As time went on we totally forgot about it until a few months ago when it was a huge hassle trying to get me off of his account.

Different situation with Colt and Debbie because his parents weren't divorced but it's possible they opened one for similar reasons; such as needing to easily give him money while he went to college; it also could be that he needed a checking account but the banks back then wouldn't just give it to him without his mother on it. From what I remember it wasn't easy to open a checking account for a kid/ young adult.

Quote:
I also know that Johnathan no longer lives in Lumberton nc he lives in Fayetteville now and he makes no mention of being married so I think maybe fernandia went back to her country changed her mind about marrying him ? who knows but there are some real investigators here and I wonder how well 90 days producers check their facts about these people ?
I'd be happy if they broke up. She was way too young to be getting married and depending on what we saw verses what was edited; seemed like she took things wrong when she and his friend went shopping; where the friend was telling her how he never wanted to get married (until her).. She was crying over it from what I remember.

Quote:
also eric is weak and lazy and cant make his daughter do anything ? like cleaning ? I would tell them clean up or im moving out oh wait he may not have the money to move out . If they live like this him and his daughter are PIGS !!!!
Yeah, that apartment was trashed in the show after 90 day fiance when the daughter did the video chat. She was implying that most of the mess was Eric's which I didn't believe. I don't recall it being that trashed when he 1st started filming

I agree Eric is pretty nasty. Look how filthy his hair is when picking everyone up at the airport. He has hair flakes too

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieosage View Post
Do you think maybe he's living at home to help his Mom? Maybe she can't make it on her own...
That's what I think. I don't think Debbie could survive on her own

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post

Agree. I'm in no rush to have my 33 year old son move out. He works a lot; why should he pay for an apartment when he'd rarely be home? It's like flushing money down a toilet. Same with Colt living with his mother, even though I think they live together because Debbie can't make it on her own; same could be true of Colt. Even though he appears to have a decent job, he may not be able to afford living in Vegas by himself

Larrisa drives me nuts when she talks by adding an ie to nearly every word she says like Colt; Coltie.. I want to reach into the TV and shake her

Last edited by Roselvr; 11-19-2018 at 09:09 AM..

Old 11-19-2018, 05:38 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
does anyone besides me think that Johnathan is too much of a playboy to get married ? and then he has put a cloud over Fernanda with his mother because he has said that his mother was not too happy hearing he was engaged on facebook . Well duh your mom should have been one of the first ones you told . I don't like that kalani girl either she and her family are overbearing to say the least . She yells about everything concerning Aseula her fiancé . I would be rethinking her and her family if I were him . Also eric and leda he is so broke and nasty and he lives like a pig . He expects her to sleep on a tiny bed . He is so broke now I know why an American woman would not have him any woman with any class would say Oh hell no and get the next plane home .and expects his daughter to clean yeah sorry he would be getting off his sorry butt and cleaning .
Jonathan is a trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. He is best offf staying single and being a playboy. If he wants some hot Latina booty with no commitment on occasion, he should take a ride down to Charlotte, plenty of Latina influx the last few years. Fernanda loses her too easily. Super immature.

Aseula I feel bad for. The family is way too hard on him when he is really trying.

Colt and Larissa, Mama’s boy gonna be shopped into the poor house by this woman.

Eric and Leda, Leda has unrealistic expectations colored by her family’s affluence. Eric has unrealistic expectations by expecting a woman to be okay with a slob.

Steven & Olga, a prime example of why you don’t have kids at 20.

Jay and whoever the girl is, Jay is gonna cheat on this girl in less than one year, I’ll bet my check on it. Ain’t no way she is gonna keep up with his young sex drive.

Old 11-20-2018, 07:23 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

T\
Larrisa drives me nuts when she talks by adding an ie to nearly every word she says like Colt; Coltie.. I want to reach into the TV and shake her
This. this This

Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
So I'm finally caught up. This season really does nothing for me.

I really like Debbie. Colt can be pretty funny too. What did he say about Larissa being here on a trial run for 90 days.

As for Erik's apartment being a mess. That was mostly the daughter; did anyone see her room, what a pig sty it was? She didn't clean up after herself when he was gone. His room was clean. I bet he cleaned the house before he left yet she didn't keep it up. He says he's gonna get them a house, well why hasn't he been in one yet?

So Jay reminds me of the one guy from last season (was it Luis?) who's mother was here, he got married and now divorced. Jay said if he could come to the US without getting married he would. Now his plan sounds like being married 2 years then splits. His mother is here just like the other guy. I really hope the whole season won't revolve around him being the only black guy in a white town.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:45 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
So I'm finally caught up. This season really does nothing for me.

I really like Debbie. Colt can be pretty funny too. What did he say about Larissa being here on a trial run for 90 days.

As for Erik's apartment being a mess. That was mostly the daughter; did anyone see her room, what a pig sty it was? She didn't clean up after herself when he was gone. His room was clean. I bet he cleaned the house before he left yet she didn't keep it up. He says he's gonna get them a house, well why hasn't he been in one yet?

So Jay reminds me of the one guy from last season (was it Luis?) who's mother was here, he got married and now divorced. Jay said if he could come to the US without getting married he would. Now his plan sounds like being married 2 years then splits. His mother is here just like the other guy. I really hope the whole season won't revolve around him being the only black guy in a white town.

I think you mean devar and melanie ...maybe not I don't know . I like Debbie too and colt is a mamas boy and nothing wrong with a mamas boy .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV