Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2018, 08:29 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Wasn't there a new episode on Sunday? no comments.

shameless bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I watched it yesterday and barely remember it. I didn't think it was that good.

If I have to watch Jay tell Ashley he's "going to give her the big D everyday" one more time I'm shutting it off. I feel so embarrassed for her. Can you imagine her 2 kids seeing the episode at some point?
I didn't watch it...I'm so uninterested in it that I left baseball on, and I don't even like baseball!

The guy Colt is creepy...There's something about him that's a bit off, at least from what I've already viewed. I will see if anyone mentions what I'm thinking.

At 20yrs old...that's what most guys are thinking about...everything sounded like it revolved around his "gift"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 08:52 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
I didn't watch it...I'm so uninterested in it that I left baseball on, and I don't even like baseball!

The guy Colt is creepy...There's something about him that's a bit off, at least from what I've already viewed. I will see if anyone mentions what I'm thinking.

At 20yrs old...that's what most guys are thinking about...everything sounded like it revolved around his "gift"!
I said that before that he's really creepy unless it's just the way they edit him. Funny that he looks pretty decent in the selfie pics then in the show he looks like the chubby twin lol

What are you getting at? Specific to his mother?

Old 10-30-2018, 10:21 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,952,269 times
How does Colt survive Vegas with a car that has no AC?

Do they even sell cars with no AC in Nevada??

Old 10-30-2018, 09:33 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,525,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post

Is it how unemotional he is? That he plays games like "you can wait three more weeks to save me $5"? He doesn't seem to be taken with or attracted to that chick at all.

Old 10-31-2018, 03:44 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
So I finally remembered something from the episode..

Steven seems to have cool grandparents. Grandma had a Grateful Dead shirt on.

My biggest question, where is he going to live with Olga and the baby when she comes? He says he's living between his grandparents and a friend. Parents aren't in the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post

How about, how can he not fix it? They have 2 incomes, most likely mom at least gets social security. Stop being cheap, fix the AC unless it just broke...

Old 10-31-2018, 10:28 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,660 times
The Jamaican guy is an arrogant jack***. He is not even that attractive to be acting like that.

The guy and his mother....weird, strange, creepy. That chick he is trying to get with is annoying. She would not **** about flowers. She should just be happy to see him and shut the hell up.

I get "gay vibes" from the Samoan guy. The way he walks and his mannerisms are "off".

Old 11-01-2018, 08:05 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Every time I hear this song I think it would be the perfect anthem for the majority of the couples who've been on 90DF. Molly and Luis, Danielle and Mohammed, just to name 2 of many...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysAI0nN06JQ

Lyrics

https://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/grasca..._21042694.html

Old 11-03-2018, 08:09 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post

I’m no expert on this but I would think that software engineers make enough bank to at least buy a decent used car with functional AC. Especially if they live with a parent to save on rent. I live in Virginia and wouldn’t touch a car that didn’t have AC. I don’t think Colt has a prayer of keeping this woman happy.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:35 AM

6,153 posts, read 4,525,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I’m no expert on this but I would think that software engineers make enough bank to at least buy a decent used car with functional AC. Especially if they live with a parent to save on rent. I live in Virginia and wouldn’t touch a car that didn’t have AC. I don’t think Colt has a prayer of keeping this woman happy.
He doesn't seem to CARE if she's happy or not. The guy has personality disorders or something.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:41 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
He doesn't seem to CARE if she's happy or not. The guy has personality disorders or something.

To be honest, I think they both do. (Colt and Larissa).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV