Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2014, 03:48 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,057,024 times

Advertisements

Where are all my donkeys and cows??? Have you all been put out to pasture? Are you out grazing on some greens???

Boy, oh boy ... another TBC!!! I hate it when he does that to us!

I don't know who GR's gonna oust from the show, but I have a feeling it's a member of the red team. I can't stand the other one from the blue team, but the crybaby act is wearing thin. Too bad he doesn't REALLY surprise us and get rid of BOTH of them!!!

I KNEW during the challenge that it was going to be a tie - followed by a commercial. GR really needs to mix it up a bit. It's way too predictable. What would really give me a heart attack is if for next season GR chose contestants who were real chefs and who could actually cook! I think I'd probably fall out of my chair and die!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2014, 01:53 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,580,366 times
I am so not interested in this season. The "chefs" are just a bunch of quasi-cooks and I can't see Gordon turning any restaurant over to any one of them. I don't know where they got these guys, but it seems like they really dredged up the bottom of the barrel for contestants.

Old 05-11-2014, 08:51 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,539 times
I haven't watched the first few seasons of this show. Has the cooking level dropped from the first season to the current season? I am thinking that the level consistently drops every season. That's how they keep this show on the air.

Old 05-11-2014, 09:00 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,891,861 times
A Burger King chef could cook better than these guys. I am so sick of looking at the bad bleach jobs on a couple of the women.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:36 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,467,088 times
I've watched this show from the very first episode, and I believe this is the worst season yet. In the past, you knew you were going to have 4 types of chefs:

1. The chef who is good, but flies under the radar until the final 4.
2. The chef who is good and is always letting everyone know.
3. The chef who is not good and flies under the radar until s/he can't hide behind others anymore.
4. The chef who is not good, but talks like s/he is the best chef to ever live.

This season, it seems like all of them fall into the fourth category. None of them can cook, and all of them talk like they're the best chef alive. By this point in the game, I typically have one or two favorites and one or two I'm rooting for to leave next. I'm rooting for the whole kitchen to leave!

I get that Chef Ramsay calling them "fat cows" and "stupid cows" and "donkeys" draws in viewers, but they need to get back to showing them actually COOKING! The theatrics are taking over the show, and the fact Food Truck Girl (I can't remember her name) got on the show says a lot. In the early seasons, she wouldn't have gotten past the audition rounds. If she was a good cook, I wouldn't mind. But she was horrible, and it just seems like she wasted space. Unfortunately, the rest of the contestants are wasting space, too. It might be time to do a Hell's Kitchen Masters or something along those lines. At least we know the past winners can cook!

Old 05-11-2014, 01:43 PM

8,805 posts, read 10,254,299 times
I was a little creeped out by Jessica always answering GR's phone calls to the dorms. She was like a 13 y/o waiting for a phone call from the opposite sex asking for a date.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:47 PM

10,188 posts, read 11,174,994 times
I can't stand Jessica's face.. She's hideous to look at..

This season sucks.

Old 05-11-2014, 03:03 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,414,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I can't stand Jessica's face.. She's hideous to look at..

This season sucks.
yeah, her face is pink and she's not much to look at and then...

you see kashia's thighs and reevaluate things

all of those women are do for a makeover

Old 05-11-2014, 05:51 PM

10,188 posts, read 11,174,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
yeah, her face is pink and she's not much to look at and then...

you see kashia's thighs and reevaluate things

all of those women are do for a makeover

LoL..

I can't even understand Kashia - when she talks... Her thighs must be in her mouth as well.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:49 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,073,157 times
I have tried to watch the show, but I just can't stand it. I caliber of "chefs" is a joke, and I don't like the yelling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV