Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2014, 04:15 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yep ... Dana (or Dayna - forgot how she spelled it). It's a sad, sad day in HK Land when we wish GR would bring back the likes of Dana or ... (gasp!) ELISE!!!!!
LMAAO, I was thinking of those two also!! Gasp, we are starving for entertainment, aren't we????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2014, 08:36 AM

11,289 posts, read 26,205,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I can't get into this show this season. Too much drama and profanity--and I'm not referring to Ramsay.

I hope Master Chef is on soon. That, I like.
Well Hells Kitchen isn't really a legit cooking show or competition, it's just trash reality TV oriented around cooking. Watch Top Chef or other cooking channel shows for that. This is about trashy people, most of them pretty untalented, who were chosen based on their drama factor - not cooking.

I've watched every episode since it came out, it's kinda like the Bad Girls Club of cooking, haha. Just drama and screaming. My BF watched for the first time last week and was confused until I told him the actual premise here.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:18 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Oh I hope none of us watches for the cooking.. We just want to see GR going off like the grand finale at a fireworks display. The more the merrier.

Now pi$$-off you silly cows.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:54 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
I def don't watch thinking I am gonna be seeing good chefs. I watch knowing I am going to be screaming to my bf and at the tv, "Why can't they cook that?!?!? How did they even get on the show?!?!? Oh, you know she is gonna be the one that's psycho."

Old 03-31-2014, 01:10 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
^^haha

But yeah, when it started I thought 'cool, get to see good chefs competing etc.' but that expectation left long ago. It would be nice to see quality cooks - or an occasional chef - but that ain't happening and certainly not the premise of the show. Which I'm fine with tbh. Enough of those shows elsewhere.

Donkeys

Old 03-31-2014, 02:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
This stewpid cow watches for the screaming, name calling, food throwing, smoking, drama, and just generally to see GR's face turn beet red as he yells "Come 'ere, YOU!!!" I actually don't do the cooking around my house - my husband does the cooking ... but before you all start thinking "Wow - that Twinkle Toes really has it made - she's got her husband trained!!!" Let me tell you the other half of the story ....... I have to do all the cleaning!!!!! On the rare occasions that I do cook, I clean up as I go, and I pretty much don't even really make a mess. But my husband??? He's a whole different bag-o-tricks! He's a SLOB!!! After (and while) he's cooking, the place looks like a hurricane or a tornado blew through here!!!!! But, at least I never (well, maybe a couple of times) have to yell "It's RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Old 04-04-2014, 11:24 AM

Ugh! GR should have gotten rid of the entire blue team!!! What a bunch of jackasses!!!!!

Old 04-04-2014, 11:47 AM

Yep that Blue kitchen was a chaotic mess. I thought it was humerus when that one guy spied on the Red team and thought of them as a machine. Nope, couldn't bring back any tips on service to the blue brigade.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:49 PM

Yeah - then that red-headed idiot had the audacity to yell at the blond chick who GR ordered to help out at that station "Get out of here! We don't need your help!" Um ..... yes, you do need her help, dipsh**!!!!!

And another thing ... that Anton guy's voice drives me NUTS!!! Every time I hear it I feel like I wanna go out in the backyard and hang myself!!!

Well, I guess "congrats" are in order to GR for somehow managing to get THE WORST bunch of donkeys EVER in the kitchen!

Sorry for using primarily the "forehead smack" emoticon, but in this situation, it's truly the only emoticon that really expresses how I feel!

After watching the red team, I think there are possibly some cows with potential. Maybe over the past two weeks they were told to play stupid or something, I don't know. But last night the ladies were doing fine. I do see some baggage they can get rid of - the older lady and the Asian lady - maybe a couple others, but overall, the ladies pulled it together last night. Still can't say there is anybody I'm rooting for though. That will probably take some time - like when there are only 4 donkeys on each team.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:02 PM

In the red kitchen the cream rises to the top and in Blue kitchen the cream curdles all around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV