Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 05:22 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
did you happen to notice the woman standing in that house that the kids saw, standing there watching them walk into Alexandria, but when he looked back, she was gone? And also, when he was walking upstairs and he heard someone walking in that room so he opens the door and walks in, and the window was open?
The girl Carl saw outside is the same girl that he has a crush on that sneaks out of the compound. Her name is Enid.

The kids he meets up with when he is introduced to her admitted they read comics and hung out in the attic of "Carl's" house - they didn't know it had been assigned to his crew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 05:44 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
The girl Carl saw outside is the same girl that he has a crush on that sneaks out of the compound. Her name is Enid.

The kids he meets up with when he is introduced to her admitted they read comics and hung out in the attic of "Carl's" house - they didn't know it had been assigned to his crew.
I didn't hear that....thank you....

Are you sure we're talking about the same thing. When they were walking thru the gates of Alexandria...Carl turns and looks at the house on the outside and there was someone, a woman, standing at the window....he continues to walk on and then turns around again and she is gone?
You think that was the young girl?

and wonder what she was doing sneaking out of the compound?

Why did she think she has to sneak out?

Old 03-05-2015, 06:01 AM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post

It's the least that we female viewers can sacrifice after the yummy goodness of last week. I'm glad Daryl didn't shower at the same time though. The Internet would have been destroyed.
LOL!!

Old 03-05-2015, 07:25 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I didn't hear that....thank you....

Are you sure we're talking about the same thing. When they were walking thru the gates of Alexandria...Carl turns and looks at the house on the outside and there was someone, a woman, standing at the window....he continues to walk on and then turns around again and she is gone?
You think that was the young girl?

and wonder what she was doing sneaking out of the compound?

Why did she think she has to sneak out?
I think that other poster is talking about something different. I noticed that woman too. I doubt it was the young girl. It looked like a woman.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:50 AM

2,382 posts, read 5,396,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
After re-watching the episode. This place is all wrong. If the girl can easily get out totally undetected, and then slip back in the same way - why can't invaders do the same and kill them in their sleep? This place doesn't add up.

I'm thinking those 3 men that Deanna put out were related to Edin. The walkers that Rick and Carl killed by the house - weren' there 3 of them?

And yes I agree with others that have pointed this out - Edin has the gun as she was watching Rick from the house....hmm....it's-about-to-go-down....
Yep, I think Enid is the one who took the gun that Rick stashed outside the compound. I also think that she's related to the exiles - she's only been at the compound for nine months, but they didn't mention that she had arrived with anyone who was still at the camp.

I'd also agree that the compound seems to be large with a mostly unsecured perimeter. History has taught us that it's one thing to take land, it's another to hold it.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:56 AM

Quote:
There was a shot with solar panels. I think that one of the pictures that Aaron had also showed solar panels. Deanna explained to Rick that it was a sustainable community pre-ZA.

You do realize it's only been about a year and a half since this started? Why wouldn't the houses look new. It's not like it's been 25 years. The houses were probably just built before the ZA began.

I'll agree about the neatly trimmed lawns, and it would have been cool to see that they had sheep or something to keep the lawns trimmed, but this community also is an attempt to bring things back to normal. It's entirely possible that people have lawnmowers, either power ones or push ones, and are keeping their lawns trimmed.
We have cordless power mower. One of the main reasons we bought it is that it is very,very quiet. It's also better for the enviroment and doesn;t require me to keep gas cans in the garage. I'd think that the sort of people who'd buy into a community that has solar, etc would be the sort of people to have power or push mowers so they would already have those things (?)

Old 03-05-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
The watch thing was simply showing an uncivilized world vs people with a slight grasp on civilization. Rick hasn't had a reason to know what time it was. Deanna's been inside the walls of Alexandria. It's just an example of how when you are fighting to survive, the every day minutia of the modern world ceases to matter. It also hearkens back to the flashback in last year's finale when Hershel woke Rick up to show him how to farm, Rick asks him what time it is and Hershel comments that he hasn't thought about time in a while.

Deanna is Aiden's mother.
Didn't Hershel also give a watch to Glenn ? His fathers maybe? I think it sort of signified that Hershel was ok with the Glenn and Maggie being together.

Also - when Carol and Rick split up, didn't he give her a watch and her giving him one back at some point?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:09 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeneko View Post
Didn't Hershel also give a watch to Glenn ? His fathers maybe? I think it sort of signified that Hershel was ok with the Glenn and Maggie being together.

Also - when Carol and Rick split up, didn't he give her a watch and her giving him one back at some point?
Yes.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:49 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
I think that other poster is talking about something different. I noticed that woman too. I doubt it was the young girl. It looked like a woman.
Maybe it was Lori's ghost if it wasn't Enid.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:18 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,961,927 times
Looks like the Walking Dead ratings are still on track for another increase over the previous half-season... so, reports of the show's imminent demise may have been premature... despite competition from the Oscars and Grammies in previous weeks.

Weekly Ratings: ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Empire’ Separate From the Pack | Variety
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV