Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2016, 07:21 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
jencam

Oh man, I wish I had self-control to skip next Sunday. Watch the last two in a row. But I don't. I will be tuning in with bells on !
LOL, me to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 10:49 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Moderator cut: orphaned

You have to watch and enjoy, "The walking dead" in a some what mindless state. As soon as you start really breaking down the show, and over analyzing the show it becomes no fun to watch IMO.
Whenever i encounter people that like to over analyze a show(like my oldest son) i direct them to my other favorite show,"The Leftovers".
Its Hard Over Analyze broken People and Dogma

Last edited by Yac; 03-25-2016 at 01:24 AM..

Old 03-24-2016, 12:03 PM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
You have to watch and enjoy, "The walking dead" in a some what mindless state. As soon as you start really breaking down the show, and over analyzing the show it becomes no fun to watch IMO.
Whenever i encounter people that like to over analyze a show(like my oldest son) i direct them to my other favorite show,"The Leftovers".
Its Hard Over Analyze broken People and Dogma
Thank You!!!

Old 03-24-2016, 03:28 PM

2,322 posts, read 923,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Random thoughts:

*The Carol arc is interesting, but it came on too suddenly. They really should have foreshadowed her changing outlook more.
I agree. It caught me by surprise. One problem I'm having is understanding why Carol feels guilty for Sam's death. As viewers we were privy to the effect that her words had on Sam, but I don't see how she made a connection to his death. I could see her missing him, but I don't see her being responsible for his demise.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Noooooooooahhhhhhh!!!!

yanno what, she is going to have to kill, to be out there all alone....the worst part is, other humans, they scare me more then the dead.

Wasn't it weird, the way at the end, after Carol leaves and she is reading her own words in her letter, and they show Morgan....she is in the same place he was or is?
When I saw Morgan staring off into space, three things came to mind:
  • he was taking credit for and basking in having successfully convinced Carol to stop killing and thinking "one down, 47 to go"
  • he was thinking that he should go with her because of their shared mindset
  • he was dreaming about all of the holding cells that he was going to be building once he got people to stop killing - just detain everyone until they calm down.
That's when it occurred to me he can't hear Carol reading her letter I'm pretty good when it comes to suspending my disbelief but that was ridiculous, so I'm chalking up his stare to a feeling of losing his yang. Morgan is the ying to Carol's yang and he felt her leave - like they were twins.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Because its a fictional show!

Stop playing.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winrunner View Post

Stop playing.
bwa ha ha ha.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:26 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,960,759 times
OK - back on topic here...

should be an interesting final two episodes. The finale is 90 minutes, by the way.

So far, the Saviors haven't killed anybody except Denise, while we've seen probably over 30 of them get killed - the group Daryl blew up, the group at the outpost, and most of Dwight's group last week. Not very impressive. The Saviors in the comics, IMHO, were scarier.

By the way - should we be calling him Wight now, since he lost the D...

Old 03-24-2016, 04:42 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
By the way - should we be calling him Wight now, since he lost the D...
Would it even be possible for Eugene to bite it off through jeans?

It's probably still fully intact, maybe a little sore.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:44 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
OK - back on topic here...

should be an interesting final two episodes. The finale is 90 minutes, by the way.

So far, the Saviors haven't killed anybody except Denise, while we've seen probably over 30 of them get killed - the group Daryl blew up, the group at the outpost, and most of Dwight's group last week. Not very impressive. The Saviors in the comics, IMHO, were scarier.

By the way - should we be calling him Wight now, since he lost the D..
You guys are killing me s9ooooo funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV