Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2017, 07:11 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,599,904 times

Advertisements

I really hope they don’t drag the war out the whole first half of the season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 08:12 PM

2,264 posts, read 1,484,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Thread is hardly active after a new episode. Testament to how much this show has fallen off.
Hardly.

'The Walking Dead' Makes Huge Gains In Live +3 Ratings

Yay, Morales is back! [the actor has recently been tweeting that he wants his character to come back - clearly, a diversion from the fact that his return was imminent]

Also, enough with people driving around in Camrys and Malibus. In the apocalypse in which only a tiny percentage of the population remains, everyone has their choice of vehicle. Considering how many roads will be block by traffic jams, debris, washed out, etc., no one should be driving anything by HC/4WD. Except it all has to be diesel, because gasoline has gone bad by now (diesel lasts considerably longer).

Old 10-31-2017, 07:09 AM

1,196 posts, read 2,934,532 times
[quote=Hulsker 1856;49980273]Hardly.

'The Walking Dead' Makes Huge Gains In Live +3 Ratings

Yay, Morales is back! [the actor has recently been tweeting that he wants his character to come back - clearly, a diversion from the fact that his return was imminent]

Also, enough with people driving around in Camrys and Malibus. In the apocalypse in which only a tiny percentage of the population remains, everyone has their choice of vehicle. Considering how many roads will be block by traffic jams, debris, washed out, etc., no one should be driving anything by HC/4WD. Except it all has to be diesel, because gasoline has gone bad by now (diesel lasts considerably longer).[/quote]

This bolded part is where I take issue too: we are now in at least year 5 or 6 of the zombie outbreak (judging by Carls age from the start)- these resources for gasoline should be all but depleted by now! whoever cleared the highways of vehicles, im sure also cleared out every gas tank.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:17 AM

5,519 posts, read 7,109,883 times
What big part did Morales play that people are happy he's back?

Old 10-31-2017, 07:35 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
What big part did Morales play that people are happy he's back?
He didn't play a huge part but he was in most of season 1. I think it's a cool idea that they brought him back.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:36 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
Tara
Jesus
Entire Garbage People
Enid
Carl
Morgan and his pansy pacifist mentality
Negan
Iron Face (forgot his name)
Eric
Idiot coward running Hilltop

That's my list ^ minus a few I probably forgot about.

Something needs to happen because this crap is getting worse. It strayed too far off the original plot I think.

And I miss Abraham. He made me laugh at the snarky stuff he said.
You obviously didn't watch this weeks episode if you still think Morgan is a pacifist.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:19 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
LOL! What? Judith and Maggie's baby? what do you have against them? and take Carol off your list.
Carol is a horrible character. They should have killed her in Season 1. Old bag..

Maggie's baby like Judith baby's is unrealistic. Baby will be crying non-stop. Bringing walkers and all. Also, the human body will stop procreating during an apocalypse like this...

Old 10-31-2017, 09:20 AM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,455 times
How much longer is this going to go on? I was bored with the constant gunfights.

It was good to see Morgan with his guns blazing away again, although he seems to still be somewhat conflicted or confused.
Yes, it is confusing because they seem to be either black or white, either we show mercy to everyone or no one. Here's a thought — how about you show mercy unless the person shows you they are your enemy? So, Negan kills Glenn and Abe? He dies immediately, no talking, no working things out. Worker Guy puts his hands up? Okay, but tie him up first. If he takes one of you hostage or threatens to kill you, then kill him immediately, don't tie him up and leave him! See, that was easy.

Old 10-31-2017, 12:39 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
How much longer is this going to go on? I was bored with the constant gunfights.

It was good to see Morgan with his guns blazing away again, although he seems to still be somewhat conflicted or confused.
Yes, it is confusing because they seem to be either black or white, either we show mercy to everyone or no one. Here's a thought — how about you show mercy unless the person shows you they are your enemy? So, Negan kills Glenn and Abe? He dies immediately, no talking, no working things out. Worker Guy puts his hands up? Okay, but tie him up first. If he takes one of you hostage or threatens to kill you, then kill him immediately, don't tie him up and leave him! See, that was easy.
It was interesting to see, how Morgan's mind was working, actually remembering his conversation with Rick, so that in his own mind, he was justifying killing these people. The same with Tara saying, Rick won't listen to me, but Maggie will. It's like they're whole identities are being lose in this crazy world.

but who the heck was Morales? And who is Gracie, the Baby, she must have been Morales's child? Rick Killed her dad...then he stands and looks into the mirror.

I keep being haunted by Rick's dream of an older Rick, tears, and then happiness, the graves he was standing over, which I thought might be Abes and Glens, but now I'm wondering? Those horrid tears haunt me, terribly.

I'm wondering if that little girl waiting out front, for the festival, with the blown up owl, was this little baby...Gracie. And if so, where is his daughter?

While this week's series may have been ho hum, I believe there are things falling into place, for the future.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:08 PM

32,104 posts, read 34,720,210 times
I'm now waiting for TWD to bring back Jim, Jacqui and Dr. Jenner. We didn't actually see them die on screen so anything is possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV