Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2018, 02:39 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
I love that the worst two seasons are the ones he didn't watch.
It's the equivalent of saying; I've never tasted pizza before, pizza is the worst tasting food ever.

Back to the A and B mentioned by Jadis, we found out in July that Samantha Morton will be playing Alpha, the leader of the Whisperers, and Ryan Hurst (Opie from SOA) will be playing Beta, her lieutenant. We also know the Whisperers are coming because of the comic con trailer released earlier this year. I'm going to guess that we will be introduced to the group very soon, and that it's quite likely that Rick will die at Alphas hands, or possibly Betas, under her command. Maggie may leave to 1) get her baby away from this brutal group and/or 2) Meet with Georgie to ask for advice or help in dealing with them. Personally though, I like the idea of her simply disappearing, leaving the viewers to guess and speculate what happened to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 03:07 PM

23,466 posts, read 44,100,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not sure about that...just because 2 parents are 'A' personality, does not necessarily mean their offspring will be As too.

Plus, Im sure you can see the negative possibilities from having too many As!
Another theory is that they are creating a 'colony', herding personality types into tightly defined social roles ie the Queen, the Soldiers and the Workers.

Old 10-23-2018, 04:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
Now I'm wondering if Rick and Maggie get shipped off as breeding stock.

Both are excellent examples of a Type A personality.

Quote:
Im not sure about that...just because 2 parents are 'A' personality, does not necessarily mean their offspring will be As too.

Plus, Im sure you can see the negative possibilities from having too many As!
What are you talking about? You quoted me and I didn't say anything about having kids! Oh, I see, I responded to icon's theory. Ok. Yeah, too many As would definitely be fireworks!!

Rick and Maggie WOULD be good breeding stock. They both seem to have good genes.

Old 10-23-2018, 05:35 PM

1,082 posts, read 833,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Then don’t bother us with your whining. No one is interested.
I gave an opinion just like everyone else has on this thread. How about don't be butthurt about it? How about don't whine about somebody giving an opinion different from yours?

Old 10-24-2018, 06:51 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Thats what Ive said before...they need to try something else, and address the 'big picture', like why this happened, the last time it was mentioned was at the CDC, and they basically concluded it may be biblical end of days...ok, if that is true, have some weird things start to happen in nature, or maybe the zombies do not die with a headshot anymore,(that would liven the show up alot)!!
In my opinion, the 1st season is still the best of all seasons. The CDC episode is still my favorite episode.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:55 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
In my opinion, the 1st season is still the best of all seasons. The CDC episode is still my favorite episode.
I'm with you
Love the first season, it was all fresh, exciting and new.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:41 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
I gave an opinion just like everyone else has on this thread. How about don't be butthurt about it? How about don't whine about somebody giving an opinion different from yours?
No one cares about the opinion of someone who doesn’t watch the show but comes on here to whine about the show.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:11 AM

2,605 posts, read 2,712,440 times
I don't think A or B has anything to do with personality type. Come on its the apocalypse, they don't have time for psychology

Old 10-24-2018, 11:49 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
It's the equivalent of saying; I've never tasted pizza before, pizza is the worst tasting food ever.

Back to the A and B mentioned by Jadis, we found out in July that Samantha Morton will be playing Alpha, the leader of the Whisperers, and Ryan Hurst (Opie from SOA) will be playing Beta, her lieutenant. We also know the Whisperers are coming because of the comic con trailer released earlier this year. I'm going to guess that we will be introduced to the group very soon, and that it's quite likely that Rick will die at Alphas hands, or possibly Betas, under her command. Maggie may leave to 1) get her baby away from this brutal group and/or 2) Meet with Georgie to ask for advice or help in dealing with them. Personally though, I like the idea of her simply disappearing, leaving the viewers to guess and speculate what happened to her.
Maybe Jadis offers maggie to the Helicopter people.

Maybe Rick dies at the hands of a whisperer thinking it was a regular walker and don't paying it much attention.

Old 10-24-2018, 12:14 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Either way, I want to see Maggie or Rick become a walker.

The last main character who turned was who ? Sasha?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV