Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 11:06 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
The lady standing behind Eugene at machete practice looks like she's already half-walker.

Ha ha ha, that is the funniest thing.
I was thinking the same thing. Where the heck did she come from???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 11:12 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,658 times
Quote:
Oh, and can Father Gabriel just die already?
Nope. He's going to snap sooner than later; the bit with Rick tearing his leaflets down was telling.

Truth be told, a few episodes back I mistakenly thought Gabriel was responsible for the truck horn. Gabriel = blowing horn; get it? Too easy I suppose.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:18 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Quote:
Oh, and can Father Gabriel just die already?

Nooooooo! I'm waiting for Gab and Rick to have a throw down like Ron and Carl had, a little slappy face fight. There was something so real about that moment between those two,Rick and Gabriel, it was terrific having that bit of tension thrown in there with all the other eliments going on in the show. It was kind of funny yet, in a way,rather poignant. Those two will end up being besties one day, you just wait and see.

Last edited by TRosa; 11-23-2015 at 11:46 AM..

Old 11-23-2015, 11:43 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
I have a feeling we're gonna lose Daryl. He's been one of my favorites, but I've felt disengaged from him this season, and many others have said the same. So I think they are making him less important in anticipation of losing him. I've been seeing a lot about some new show he's going to host about motorcycles.
However, a lot of times before we lose somebody, they get built up in a previous episode or two - look at Beth last season, as well as Bob. Heck, at the start of Season 3, T-Dog finally got some lines beyond "oh hell no" - only to die in episode 4 (and he also then got overshadowed by Lori's death as well!)

so, if we see an episode focused primarily - or exclusively - on Daryl in the second half, I would get worried for his life.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:43 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,621,225 times
Daryl isn't going anywhere.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:49 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
However, a lot of times before we lose somebody, they get built up in a previous episode or two - look at Beth last season, as well as Bob. Heck, at the start of Season 3, T-Dog finally got some lines beyond "oh hell no" - only to die in episode 4 (and he also then got overshadowed by Lori's death as well!)

so, if we see an episode focused primarily - or exclusively - on Daryl in the second half, I would get worried for his life.
Which is why I'm a little worried about Abe, but, it could be nothing, there's so many who could be on the chopping/chomping block at this point. We've got this idiot Ron stalking Carl and or Rick.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:53 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,039,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
TWD is approaching Z Nation levels of cheesiness.
Not even close.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:55 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,389,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Nope. He's going to snap sooner than later; the bit with Rick tearing his leaflets down was telling.

Truth be told, a few episodes back I mistakenly thought Gabriel was responsible for the truck horn. Gabriel = blowing horn; get it? Too easy I suppose.

Rick tore the leaflets down because he does not want Gabriel to have any influence on the survivors. He is a bad influence since he already tried to get Rick's group thrown out as "unworthy" of saving.

It kind of reminds me of the scene from the movie "Pale Rider" with Clint Eastwood when the "boss hog" of the mining company got upset that a "preacher" had arrived and would get the independent miners to "work together" against HIS interests. Don't mess with the Ric-tatorship.

Old 11-23-2015, 12:01 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Amen about Tara flipping Rick off. I wasn't sure what Rick meant about "you already almost died for them once." Was he talking about the run with Aiden and Nicholas?
Yeah, remember she came back unconscious with maybe a concussion/brain injury.

Quote:
Tara knows firsthand how Rick and the group can be forgiving and take someone in. At this point Rick seems to be arbitrary in the people he's willing to accept without question. He wanted to/finally did Jesse, so she's in. Others are out. Rick's gotta have another turning point because he's getting to be insufferable.

I didn't mind Deanna and her plans. Michonne didn't either. It gives them a reason to fight and hold on to the place, instead of fleeing like they always do. At least I hope so.
Agrees. I think they were just trying to show that Deanna is still relevant even though Rick has "taken over" to some degree, and most all the anti-Rick redshirt Alexandrians are dead. OR, it could also mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Deanna is well on her way to going insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatteredthunder View Post
I thought the line from Rick to Tara, about "these people" was out of line. That seemed like a stupid thing to say while standing there with them. I thought it was odd that none of Alexandrians present reacted to that.
Agreed. Rick is still a bit unhinged and still draws a line, while Michonne, Tara and Rosita are shown being more accommodating in welcome them in to the group as one family.

Old 11-23-2015, 12:02 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,039,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
I didn't like that Glenn showed up in the first minute of the episode. I was still setting up my food, drink, kids, kids who weren't going to watch til later, etc., so I couldn't do my anticipatory scream and excitement when I saw him. :-/
Well I was denied too! I have to wait for the replay episode of TWD because hubby is usually still up watching football. I get out of the shower and spot a call on the answering machine. It's my aunt, joyfully announcing that GLENN IS ALIVE! That's it, the whole message she left and I still have 2 1/2 hours before the replay starts. I mean, I knew he was still alive, but I didn't know it was going to be revealed last night.

I'm going to have to call her today and tell her to start putting spoiler alerts on the answering machine. Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV