Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 03:05 PM

2,850 posts, read 2,166,211 times

Advertisements

Rick should've cut the vocal cords. Negan would probably rip out his own throat if he can't talk.
I don't buy that not a single Savior had tested a bullet. If Eugene had made the first batch to be extremely weak, like only good for 10 yards so as to pass tests, then have the second batch explode that would've been more plausible.
Instead of sending him away Rick & co. should've insisted that Dwight take over the Sanctuary to keep an eye on their new "allies". It made no strategic sense to send him away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2018, 03:32 PM

23,449 posts, read 44,056,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwensky View Post
I don't buy that not a single Savior had tested a bullet. If Eugene had made the first batch to be extremely weak, like only good for 10 yards so as to pass tests, then have the second batch explode that would've been more plausible.
Negan's mistake was giving Eugene complete and unchecked authority over the bulletmaking operation. That was uncharacteristically careless of him. Eugene had anticipated 'testing' and had some good bullets set aside; he even took the initiative of insisting Negan try them out himself in order to allay suspicion.
I love that Negan got played by Eugene of all people.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:02 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
I thought the show was great and a breath of fresh air for a change...very well done...there was a cliff hanger, but nothing nail biting, until the next time....

What I didn't like was Maggie and Jesus, and of course, Daryl....but I'm thinking it's a plot of course, as Jesus, (I think) is going to change Maggie's mind...remember how he begged Morgan to come back...? How he told Morgan there were two sides of his stick...?

It is Daryl I'm mainly surprised at....wow...what a low blow...but, to, it definitely shows what and how this changes people...

People, please don't compare the comics to the show!!! It is two totally different entities....

Loved the way Negan, is alive and what they told him....and loved the fact that Rick is trying to do it right and that in Carl, like at the end, he said, "you were leading me to this point in time all along" Yup, I cried....

Human's have to believe that goodness and mercy will always prevail. It must, no matter what....and I loved where the show took us, to this point...

I even held onto Carl's dream, where Negan was working together with Rick's people.

also, Rick was older, and still wonder, where he got the limp from, and is using a cane (in Carl's dream)

I even liked the way Rick threw Carl's name up to Negen and Negen was struggling with it, right before Rick gave him a new wind pipe. His human side was coming out.

The writers are doing an exceptional job, showing the ups and downs of survival, the trials and tribulations they've all been made to face, and how it effected them, and lets face it, it has to effect them, it would anyone...there would be many who couldn't have taken this and killed themselves, way before this...

It is also showing how society would change, and become animalistic for survival....it shows a side of man, that none of us want to believe it true, man can be an animal and extremely violent and cruel.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 04-17-2018 at 07:13 AM..

Old 04-17-2018, 07:05 AM

1,082 posts, read 832,724 times
I used to watch this show, and then it got sort of stupid. I tried again this season, and yup, it got REALLY stupid. After reading through the last few pages of this thread, it seems like it has turned into a clown show. this Negan story has been carried out a season too long if not worse. I am not sure how you guys still put up with it.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
I used to watch this show, and then it got sort of stupid. I tried again this season, and yup, it got REALLY stupid. After reading through the last few pages of this thread, it seems like it has turned into a clown show. this Negan story has been carried out a season too long if not worse. I am not sure how you guys still put up with it.
well, yanno, some like vanilla, others like mint choc, chip...if it's not for you, don't watch it....

simple.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:10 AM

2,264 posts, read 1,482,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
Jeffrey Dean Morgan's current offstage appearance (long, unkempt beard) may inadvertently be giving us a clue abut Negan's fate:

The Walking Dead's Jeffrey Dean Morgan may have revealed huge Negan season 9 spoiler
Or maybe he's signed on to star in a new Saddam Hussein biopic...

Old 04-17-2018, 07:14 AM

23,449 posts, read 44,056,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, yanno, some like vanilla, others like mint choc, chip...if it's not for you, don't watch it....

simple.
I've been watching since the first episode. It's pretty hard for me to walk away from an eight-year investment.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
I've been watching since the first episode. It's pretty hard for me to walk away from an eight-year investment.
well, then, complain on, be my guest....

Old 04-17-2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
Or maybe he's signed on to star in a new Saddam Hussein biopic...
He grew the beard for the movie, he is in with the Rock.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:27 AM

1,082 posts, read 832,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

simple.
oh geez, here we go...wan't trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Should I start an Anti-TWD thread? I don't watch it. I haven''t for a year now. That doesn't change that the writing and the show have totally sucked for 2 seasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV