Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2014, 11:33 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If he hasn't done so already, Derrick needs to lay it on the line to Victoria. He needs to tell her that they brought her to F3 where she had 2 chances to win a competition---and she failed to do so. That's all she was owed---a chance to win. No one owes her a slot in F2.

If Victoria had even half a brain, it should have dawned on her as to why she was taken to F3 instead of Caleb But no, she thinks that she worked hard to get where she is

If she was a true fan of BB, she should think back to Season 10 when Dan and Memphis took Jerry to F3
But she played such a great social game. I didn't notice it .But I did her say so.

Old 09-21-2014, 11:45 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
but she played such a great social game. I didn't notice it .but i did her say so.
^lol

Old 09-22-2014, 07:46 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
So it's just now that Victoria realizes she got played?

Old 09-22-2014, 08:20 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If he hasn't done so already, Derrick needs to lay it on the line to Victoria. He needs to tell her that they brought her to F3 where she had 2 chances to win a competition---and she failed to do so. That's all she was owed---a chance to win. No one owes her a slot in F2.

If Victoria had even half a brain, it should have dawned on her as to why she was taken to F3 instead of Caleb But no, she thinks that she worked hard to get where she is

If she was a true fan of BB, she should think back to Season 10 when Dan and Memphis took Jerry to F3

I believe Victoria will be in the final two. Thats why Derrik took her all the way to the end. The girl rode his coat tail the entire time and he's going to use that to his advantage during Jury. Cody is just too gullible to think that way.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:27 AM

186 posts, read 193,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I believe Victoria will be in the final two. Thats why Derrik took her all the way to the end. The girl rode his coat tail the entire time and he's going to use that to his advantage during Jury. Cody is just too gullible to think that way.
I think so, too, but I'm listening to BBAD from last night and she's annoying me so much with her whining, yelling, and complaining about how unfair it is for her, and even begging them to take her to F2, that I hope Cody and Derrick take one another. She insists she crushed the last comp, even though she lost, but doesn't remember how the comp before she said she knew she had done a great job matching things up on the wall, only to have half of them turn red (meaning they were wrong) once she pressed her button signaling she was done.

Derrick even told her at one point that her mother would be disappointed because begging is out of character for her. But, no, it's unfair because there's nothing she could do. Well, there was something she could do, but apparently winning a comp wasn't on her list.

It reminds me of the show The Office when Kelly was all over Ryan, whining and complaining about everything.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:44 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,564,559 times
Derrick is the safest man in that house! Cody will take him and so would Victoria if she won the comps (always a chance). Cody is the most endangered. If he doesn't win, he is out.

Derrick would be a fool to take Cody to final 2 and Victoria is loyal to Derrick. Taking Victoria to the end is the surest method of winning. Jury members don't vote on who is the least evil, they vote for who they feel played the best game and Victoria had no game.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:53 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
It is FINALE NIGHT...I realize nothing is going on in the house on the feeds...and I realize that nothing has gone on really all summer long. However, I find it sad and disturbing that I found this thread on PAGE TWO!

Dear CBS:

You blew it this year...your motto might as well be Expect the Expected, Endure the Untenable, Hand Puppets are Fun...

The dog, Izzy, was better than any of the houseguests. The lines you had to feed the HG's were hard to watch...nothing was natural or fun. We liked Donny...and to a lesser extent Hayden and Nicole. But CBS, that was IT. OK, Zach was kinda fun but you could've saved him for another season where there wasn't a Stanky!

For your hard core fans, you disappointed immensely. We all hope for a change. Some think AG should go, some think she should stay. I personally don't care anymore...just have ONE producer and get back to basics. Do you remember, CBS? We do...and we're pissed!

Sincerely,

Future Hamster (but only if you decide to hire a 47 yr. old tax analyst, who's super fun!)

Old 09-24-2014, 12:36 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
It is FINALE NIGHT...I realize nothing is going on in the house on the feeds...and I realize that nothing has gone on really all summer long. However, I find it sad and disturbing that I found this thread on PAGE TWO!

Dear CBS:

You blew it this year...your motto might as well be Expect the Expected, Endure the Untenable, Hand Puppets are Fun...

The dog, Izzy, was better than any of the houseguests. The lines you had to feed the HG's were hard to watch...nothing was natural or fun. We liked Donny...and to a lesser extent Hayden and Nicole. But CBS, that was IT. OK, Zach was kinda fun but you could've saved him for another season where there wasn't a Stanky!

For your hard core fans, you disappointed immensely. We all hope for a change. Some think AG should go, some think she should stay. I personally don't care anymore...just have ONE producer and get back to basics. Do you remember, CBS? We do...and we're pissed!

Sincerely,

Future Hamster (but only if you decide to hire a 47 yr. old tax analyst, who's super fun!)

Couldn't agree with you more!

Old 09-24-2014, 12:53 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Just heard Julie say on The Talk that Stankie is going to be on The Talk tomorrow!! Where is the vomit icon??

Old 09-24-2014, 01:01 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,410,406 times
why the hell does he need to be on the show

will they rip him or brownose him?

maybe julie knows something we dont know

bb has 1.5 hrs to entertain us, hopefully someone gets humiliated tonite, better not be boring like the rest of the season
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV