Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2014, 07:57 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I think Marcella's eviction was great! He used the power of veto on the other person on the block and he ended up getting evicted.
OMG that's awesome!!! I hope I can find that on Youtube. Marcellas was someone I did not particularly like so that would be something I would definitely enjoy seeing.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:03 PM

Ok I just watched Marcellas eviction and it was everything I wanted it to be and more. What an idiot!!!!!

Old 09-14-2014, 08:18 PM

186 posts, read 193,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Ok I just watched Marcellas eviction and it was everything I wanted it to be and more. What an idiot!!!!!
Come on Westhou...make a list. We already know Marcellas eviction will be on it!

Old 09-14-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
Come on Westhou...make a list. We already know Marcellas eviction will be on it!
My favorite moments have already been named. The only one I can think of that maybe hasn't been named is Dick dumping tea on Jen's head. That was pretty hilarious.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:38 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times
I'm being told to expect the live feeds to go down sometime tomorrow and they won't come back up until after the taped eviction airs on Tuesday, west coast time

Every year this is always good prep for the typical Big Brother Withdrawal

Old 09-14-2014, 09:42 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
Quote:
Speaking of that, why can't these current houseguests say button properly?????
Yay, that's been bugging the cp out of me!!!! Buh-iww. Buh-ni. Buhh-eh.

I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, that maybe it's a regional thing.

Here in the Midwest, we say "button".

Old 09-14-2014, 10:57 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
Quote:
You're asking me a question based on your tolerance for the guy. It's like me saying I don't like sci-fi so won't be seeing a specific movie, and you saying, "It's a very good movie - why wouldn't you want to see it?" Because I don't like sci-fi movies and have no interest in seeing it.

In another two years I would probably feel differently, but for now, I need a Frankie break for the next year.
I am not saying you should watch him on DWTS just saying I think he would be a strong competitor on that show.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:15 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
[quote=westhou;36495004]Oh wow...this is going to be an exciting week. Well except for the special Friday episode. No way will that be interesting. Friday is a dumping ground for unwatchable TV.

With Shark Tank and Blue Bloods I have no problem with Friday. No Saturday is a different story. What a waste of electric to turn the TV on then.

Old 09-15-2014, 09:31 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
I think Friday will be the annual look back of the season with "unseen" footage
Well, unless they show America some of the nastiness from the remaining HG, it really doesn't matter. Who wants to see a "blooper reel?" I don't want to see rosy images portrayed of the four who are left only to steal AFP away from Donny who rightfully deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I think Marcella's eviction was great! He used the power of veto on the other person on the block and he ended up getting evicted.
Yeah, that was pretty dumb! But, that was back when the game was still pretty tame. Marcellas was trying to be a good guy about it. No one would ever make that mistake nowadays.

One observation watching BBAD, they look awfully bored, especially Victoria. When the guys play pool, Victoria just sits there looking bored out of her mind. One night I turned it on and Cody and Derrick were asleep on the sofa. The producers came over the speaker to tell them the only place sleeping is allowed is in the bedroom.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:11 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Well, unless they show America some of the nastiness from the remaining HG, it really doesn't matter. Who wants to see a "blooper reel?" I don't want to see rosy images portrayed of the four who are left only to steal AFP away from Donny who rightfully deserves it.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb! But, that was back when the game was still pretty tame. Marcellas was trying to be a good guy about it. No one would ever make that mistake nowadays.

One observation watching BBAD, they look awfully bored, especially Victoria. When the guys play pool, Victoria just sits there looking bored out of her mind. One night I turned it on and Cody and Derrick were asleep on the sofa. The producers came over the speaker to tell them the only place sleeping is allowed is in the bedroom.
In the end, Big Brother is a social experiment and I get that, but I really think they need to tweak the rules a bit. Whoever wins HOH gets a book, or gets the newspaper for the week, I don't know. The last 2-3 weeks are probably brutal to get through w/the lack of people and they sit around for the most part. Their busiest days are what...Thursday-Saturday?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV