Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 03:59 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times

Advertisements

Teresa and Joe Guidice should be completely ashamed of themselves. Not only are they crooks, thieves, and liars but what they are doing to that poor girl, Gia, is just unforgivable!!!

That girl is going to have a host of psychological problems throughout her life because of what they are putting her through.

You would think they wouldn't be so selfish as to do yet another season of the show but I guess they just can't help themselves when it comes to money. Disgusting pigs.

I didn't watch the premiere of this season and I won't be watching at all.

@BravoAndy should do the right thing but ratings are more important to him than the mental well-being of a child, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 01:57 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
I watched a lot of the reruns to catch up, and what made me sick was hearing Teresa constantly saying how much she and Joe love their girls. I call bull. You don't risk prison if you love your children. They both belong in prison, but like others have said, I bet T gets probation only. At the last reunion, she had the nerve to say:"I don't know why this is happening to us". Duh, you broke the law, stole money so you could live high on the hog and show off.

If you don't already know, Joe still hasn't been sentenced for the DMV fiasco. I read that he keeps delaying it, so he wont go into this sentence hearing already being a felon. Pretty smart I guess. Oh, who laughed when T told Dina about all the money they're spending, and they cant save money for the girls college? Uh, I doubt they were putting away a penny when they were rolling in the dough.

The poster who said Dina cant be all bad because she loves animals: Call me cynical, but I get the feeling she gets "F-d up pets" (her words, not mine) for the attention. I cant wait to meet the new doggie, she's adorable, poor thing. I also feel sorry for the new girls step kids. I don't think she cares much for them. And I wanted to kick the twin that said that little f-er put her wrap up. She said that about that precious little girl.

I miss Kathy & Rosie being regulars.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:14 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,003,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
I miss Kathy & Rosie being regulars.
I do as well. I can't stand the new castmates.

Old 07-16-2014, 11:15 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
No, I didn't realize the show was on and I've seen enough of these idiots anyway.
LOOOOOOOL. Surprised I cried too when they deserve what they're going through right now. Especially Teresa who wants to bring her OWN bro down. Do you know I believe she really instigated those puppets to twitter bomb her bro since she know how he reacts like an animal EVERYTIME.

She OBVIOUSLY wants her bro to do prison time too, since they were already dealing with their court case last season.

That's how EVIL she is. And when she talk about karma getting to their children? I think she is talking about herself.

THEY DESERVE PRISON TIME. Actually can't believe they can get away with ONLY 2 years and 4 years prison time. The INJUSTICE!

Old 07-17-2014, 07:17 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Finally caught the first episode of this trainwreck. I feel bad for Gia, the older daughter, she knows whats going on and she's at a vulnerable age too, poor kid. Her parents are selfish criminals.

I always kind of liked Dina. She's brash and everything but I'd rather watch her than Caroline and Jacqueline. I totally forgot about Kathy and Rosie. I never liked Kathy's creepy husband.

I don't like any of the new women. And the one twins husband, the bald guy, seems like a nut case.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:44 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I do as well. I can't stand the new castmates.
Me too I don't find any of the "characters" likable

T should have told Bravo that the kids are off limits for this season as poor Gia is a basket case and the devil child - Milani, Memphis or whatever her name is needs to be sedated with an animal tranquilizer.

Favorite line of the night "you didn't know I had THE cancer?"

Old 07-17-2014, 08:56 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Me too I don't find any of the "characters" likable

T should have told Bravo that the kids are off limits for this season as poor Gia is a basket case and the devil child - Milani, Memphis or whatever her name is needs to be sedated with an animal tranquilizer.

Favorite line of the night "you didn't know I had THE cancer?"
LOOOOOL! OMG!!! Totally agree! But not surprised about that devil child since she's a spawn of the devil, herself.

Agree with Gia as a basket case, too. I won't be surprised if this is the last season of this trainwreck.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:27 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,500,385 times
I find the new additions unwatchable. Just obnoxious on every level.

I felt bad for Gia too...Her parents are messes. Nothing rings authentic or real to me about Teresa...everything seems phoney and like an act. I did buy the crying scene between her and Gia, but I think she is crying because she got caught, not because of guilt. Those two are really convinced they did nothing wrong!

Old 07-17-2014, 12:35 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
why is theresa and juicy still on TV?, they really are criminals and should be treated as such.
as for thier children, i really dont care about them, THEY are the ones that should care about them, i have my own....

I think to have someone like Theresa still on TV is like a smack in the face to all the hardworking parents of the country.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:23 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,149 times
I feel bad for the kids but Tree and gorilla Joe deserves what ever happens to them and I like Dina.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV