Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 10:40 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times

Advertisements

Lost what little respect I had for James Praagh. Since when does talking to the dead, let you "read" the future? He seemed more interested in the cats "stuff" than reading anyhow. And when will someone have the nerve to answer Teresa when she asks "why is this happening to us?". Sure wish she'd ask one of us.

I know the odds are very low for Tre to be sent away, but can you imagine the poor people that would have to take on those kids? I'm surprised none of the grandparents came down hard on their parents. I guess they're all ok with raising brats.

Re: the breaking up a family comment. I think the ex friend of Melissa's meant Nicole cheated and broke up her own family. She worded it wrong, yes. I also think its weird for all the new folks to kiss up to Tre & Joe. The dinner at Rico's got so sappy. So far I admire the mortgage guy. Was shocked his bestie threw him under the bus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2014, 12:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Lost what little respect I had for James Praagh. Since when does talking to the dead, let you "read" the future? He seemed more interested in the cats "stuff" than reading anyhow. And when will someone have the nerve to answer Teresa when she asks "why is this happening to us?". Sure wish she'd ask one of us.

I know the odds are very low for Tre to be sent away, but can you imagine the poor people that would have to take on those kids? I'm surprised none of the grandparents came down hard on their parents. I guess they're all ok with raising brats.

Re: the breaking up a family comment. I think the ex friend of Melissa's meant Nicole cheated and broke up her own family. She worded it wrong, yes. I also think its weird for all the new folks to kiss up to Tre & Joe. The dinner at Rico's got so sappy. So far I admire the mortgage guy. Was shocked his bestie threw him under the bus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ --ALL of it--YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Van Praagh--shame on you!!!! Use your gift wisely sir!

I don't understand 3/4 of what Amber says. She may as well be speaking a foreign language. Melissa had no business repeating whatever it was that Amber said. I hate sh*t stirrers.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:15 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
Ahhh, Amber's her name, thanks Pippy. I was shocked Melissa opened her pie hole. Amber's her "friend", she just met the twins. Dumb move, or Bravo encouraged. It just didn't seem like her.

That James sure gave off a creep factor, imo. Totally different than his other appearances. I wouldn't give him 2 cents for a reading after seeing him on the housewives.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:03 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Melissa, that wannabe is never going to learn.
Love how her loyalty has appeared now that that her in laws are going to be locked up.
Wonder how Caroline feels seeing her mother and other sister plus Dina on the show now?

The new characters have no connection to the old cast. it's like Bravo couldn't find anymore family members to participate.
those 2 sisters are SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather watch Rosie and the guys bond over beahs, cigarz, and broadz.

Amber is sickening to watch.
I don't know why I'm even watching now, if to only comment here!!!

Old 08-04-2014, 08:48 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Wow!!!
Lotsa hair lost that last show!!!!
Such class!!!

Old 08-04-2014, 11:05 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Wow!!!
Lotsa hair lost that last show!!!!
Such class!!!
I know. Ugh. Watched this morning. I'm sorry, these people are just animals. Raised in a barn, as we say here.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:21 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,729 times
Has everyone been turned off by this overt display of everything,_____________?,I guess we can all fill in our own blanks.

I can't keep the new girls separate from one another. But one invited another one to lunch. Apparently they had lunch; it was dark out. Lots of black attire and fake diamonds. Lots of cappuccino, so no fear of insomnia.

Melissa sees herself as a custodian of the environment while she drives a 12cyl Bentley. Dina is the zen mother while bundled in fur.

But they are adults and will do what they will do.

This is my final word for tonight-THOSE POOR PUPPIES!

Old 08-18-2014, 07:34 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
This show has gotten so boring! I don't even watch the parts with the annioying twins and Amber and their significant others/kids.

Dina, boring. When Kathy is on all she does is push her cannolli's. I am happy Rosie found someone. Melissa, no words.

Tre and Juicy are trying so hard to come off as good people and parents. Like that is going to change people's minds about all the illegal stuff they've done and he's probably going to jail. It's painful to watch.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:34 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times
Missa is a first class idiot. Is she really so stupid or is it just an act. She is a true troublemaker.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
I think the new women on this show all look so similar to me, cant tell them apart. i do not like the guy with the beard, I think Amber's husband, and do not like Amber at all. WTF is she always talking about.
I cannot stand the bald man, the restaurant owner with every ounce of my being, I purposely would never go to his restaurants here, ever. I could not stand when he kept telling the bearded man, take you hand out of your pocket, like WTF man, shut up, its my hand I will keep it any where I want, and I really want to put it around your neck.
I think Rosie is just gross, I cannot stomach her at all.

I think these people give their nationality a bad rap, it really is terrible. To me, they are a pack of animals in every aspect of word. They are all trash, if it wasnt for my partner that is Italian and watchies this crap, i would never know anything about it, but i catch dribs and drabs of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV