Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 08:39 AM

42,000 posts, read 75,358,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
She is a savvy, smart pitbull, besides being intensely angry.
Big ratings...smart lawyer...Judge Judy is also too intense for me...
But I get why...so many idiots out there that dont know how to think correctly.
Ya wanna slap sense onto them...but I cant watch.

Ever watch Maury or those others?
Testing for paternity?
Screaming women , hitting people?
There is a low IQ element...that is how they're all on TV still.
Judge Judy and Maury Povich do not host news programs. Nancy Grace must be held to a higher standard because she is (allegedly) reporting and discussing news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,418,353 times
there were like 4-5 times i watched ngrace show daily,

michael jackson stuff, joran vandersloot, casey anthony, that chick that killed herself after ng asked some questions, and some other high profile murder case i cant think of off the top of my head

i found it entertaining. the mj stuff was especially hilarious because everytime some ghetto caller would get thru the line and call her a "white b****" on the air

i havent really watched in a long time, but its funny that so many people hate her with a passion

i mean everyone from all walks of life and even dems and reps both hate her...too funny

it must be a combination of her accent, the tone of her voice and her matter of fact opinion on matters

Old 08-15-2014, 09:45 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,289,829 times
One of the funniest impressions of Nancy Grace I've ever seen (clip should start at the appropriate spot. watch for about a minute):

'Law Abiding Citizen' Unscripted - Complete Interview - YouTube

Old 08-15-2014, 07:24 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,299,071 times
Quote:

Testing for paternity?
I think of her as a little pitbull, but then it would be insulting pit bulls, and some are very nice. She has this face which does odd things, and twists and turns. And she needs everyone to be a monster. I still remember her on Dancing with the Stars, trying to look graceful and smiling. That was entertaining.

Old 08-16-2014, 05:43 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,868,500 times
DH calls her " The Murder Drooler."

Old 11-11-2014, 09:12 PM

316 posts, read 438,186 times
Nancy Grace has actually driven a couple of people to suicide. One of them was the mother of a missing child that she berated and accused of being involved as a guest on her show, and the other was a woman charged with accidentally suffocating her baby, who she profiled and essentially crucified on national TV when she refused to answer phone calls from the producers of the show. The latter woman chose to end her life by setting herself on fire in her mother's backyard. If I would've been her, I would've instead chosen to set Nancy Grace ablaze. I hate "gotcha" journalism though.

Old 11-11-2014, 09:37 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,868,500 times
Quote:

Testing for paternity?
Huh?

Old 11-11-2014, 09:40 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,342,297 times
Nancy Grace-- AKA-- Obnoxious Fame & Fortune Seeker

Old 11-12-2014, 12:04 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,077,355 times
Who is Nancy Grace?

Okay, I'm not that far out of touch but I think the last evening show on a news network I watched was Ultimate Explorer with Lisa Ling on MS-NBC in the early part of this century.

I don't watch news, be it serious or comedy, as entertainment. The closest I've ever come to watching Nancy Grace are the commercials (and that's more than enough exposure for me) that show up during Morning Express with Robin Meade....................

....................and I don't watch Robin that much anymore, either. Mostly because I don't like what passes for American news these days.................but those commercials would be a pretty good supporting reason, too!

Old 05-25-2015, 06:25 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,064,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Who is Nancy Grace?

Okay, I'm not that far out of touch but I think the last evening show on a news network I watched was Ultimate Explorer with Lisa Ling on MS-NBC in the early part of this century.

I don't watch news, be it serious or comedy, as entertainment. The closest I've ever come to watching Nancy Grace are the commercials (and that's more than enough exposure for me) that show up during Morning Express with Robin Meade....................

....................and I don't watch Robin that much anymore, either. Mostly because I don't like what passes for American news these days.................but those commercials would be a pretty good supporting reason, too!
She's on HLN, and will cover certain cases with her conjecture and opinion. What I DO NOT like about her, besides behaving in a sensationalist manner, is she forgets innocent until proven guilty. Plus, she is not looking to solve a problem, she just wants to throw barbs.

I just watched her again, she is celebrating 10 years on air. To me, she strikes me as insincere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV