Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 07:04 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,471,750 times

Advertisements

Started Schitt$ Creek yesterday. It's funny. Good show to watch when you don't want to think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 08:06 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefe View Post
Just fyi - Headhunters is a film (but a very good one if you like Hitchcock/Tarantino style & don't mind subtitles.

I found Bloodlines just ok, watched the first season, not interested any further; a few pages back I recommended Happy Valley, saw the first season & will definitely catch the 2nd, I believe the OJ FX series will debut on NF soon, heard that it is very good.
I'm not loving Bloodline, but, I am still intrigued, some parts I've fast forwarded through. I might end up just skipping to the end, I'm so sick of Danny, he's a piece of work, they all are, but, he's just gag worthy all around.

Speaking of which, I just did a quick search and found out the show goes on for at least three seasons, not sure I can handle that many seasons of the show. I'll see how I feel after the end of my watching this first season. Those little flashbacks are what pull me in and make me want to find out what's behind every door, but, those tricks may fall short after a while.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:49 AM

3,127 posts, read 5,055,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Started Schitt$ Creek yesterday. It's funny. Good show to watch when you don't want to think.
I just got done binge watching Schitt's Creek. Loved it! I'm not a fan of crude language, violence, blood or classless behavior. I was surprisingly pleased by this show. I expected to get half way into one episode and leave. But I loved all the characters. The dialogue was well written and contained most of the humor so I found myself rewinding a few times when I didn't catch a line. I'm looking forward to when they get more seasons.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526078/

Fun fact. The father and son on the show are real father and son in real life. The daughter/sister is also on the show. See if you can guess which one.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:55 AM

12,043 posts, read 8,425,882 times
"Black Mirror." It's like a "Twilight Zone" for the current age of technology.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic111 View Post
I just got done binge watching Schitt's Creek. Loved it! I'm not a fan of crude language, violence, blood or classless behavior. I was surprisingly pleased by this show. I expected to get half way into one episode and leave. But I loved all the characters. The dialogue was well written and contained most of the humor so I found myself rewinding a few times when I didn't catch a line. I'm looking forward to when they get more seasons.

Schitt's Creek (TV Series 2015

Fun fact. The father and son on the show are real father and son in real life. The daughter/sister is also on the show. See if you can guess which one.
By looks alone I want to say Stevie. But...since they had some kissing scenes I am not so sure.

Which one?

Old 02-10-2017, 09:13 AM

3,127 posts, read 5,055,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
By looks alone I want to say Stevie. But...since they had some kissing scenes I am not so sure.

Which one?
Twyla.
Sarah Levy - IMDb

I would not have been able to guess myself.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:32 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
My husband and I have been watching Person of Interest and loving it!

That is one show that starts off good and snowballs into FANTASTIC.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic111 View Post
Twyla.
Sarah Levy - IMDb

I would not have been able to guess myself.
She would have been my last guess.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:23 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,995,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
"Black Mirror." It's like a "Twilight Zone" for the current age of technology.
My wife and I are a few episodes in and we love this series.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:18 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,711,977 times
I just started watching "The People v OJ" It's got a lot of strong actors, Cuba is great as OJ. Very impressed by David Schwimer, never really had a reason to like him before, but now I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV