Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:03 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,685,020 times

Advertisements

Did anyone notice in the "coming up" scenes the girl who Bill turned? It looked like she had become a vampire - I wonder if she is going to have a role. Kind of how a young girl develops feelings for her "first"...I wonder if she will be going after Bill...

Also, who was that on the side of the road when Tara swerved?

True Blood did get picked up for a season 2 btw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 08:32 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,898 times
Thank you for starting this thread. I was just skimming over the other one so I didn't read the spoilers and accidently ran into that one post about who the killer was. I'm still bummed about that.

I also want to know what the heck that thing was when Tara had her accident and what was beside the thing. That was creepy!!!

I cannot believe Amy! I think I was yellling "NO!" LOL I'm so sad there are only 2 episodes left, but yay for it getting picked up for another season. Do you happen to know when season 2 will start? Next fall seems really really far away!

Old 11-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Rumor has it Summer 09.

I know, I can't believe that basement vampire is dead. I really dont think Jason will get killed off - but I cant imagine him ever being safe in his town again...Amy is gonna go down good!

Old 11-10-2008, 12:58 PM

168 posts, read 787,791 times
Yay for a new thread without spoilers! I was completely bummed too when I read who the killer was, but it was my own fault - the title does say there might be spoilers.

Moving on - I hate Amy. It's weird to say, but Jason is definitely too good for her. She's not a good person. I'm excited that Sam came out too, and he said there were a lot more things out there, I can't wait to see what comes!

It's sad that Bill has to turn someone, I don't want him to be with another girl.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:04 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,898 times
Okay. I seriously snorted when I read that Jason was too good for Amy, but oddly enough you are correct. LOL

I'm also sad about Bill and agree that I don't want him to be with another girl. Unless it's me, of course.

Eric is growing on me too, especially after last night.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:56 PM

Yah! Eric is growing on me too. I wonder what his story is. I guess we only know that his is older than the others?

The whole trial with Bill was just strange. Why is it a punishment to turn someone? Just becuase the judge knew that Bill would not want to do it?

Old 11-10-2008, 02:52 PM

168 posts, read 787,791 times
Eric did look kinda steamy last night (don't tell Bill - ha!). I loved that he was backing Bill up at that trial.

I think that the "judge" knew Bill wouldn't want to turn anyone and his theory was that Bill owed the vampires a life, or another vampire. I hope the girl doesn't get attached to him, that could get annoying.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:03 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,005,798 times
I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my Sunday nights between the last episode and Season 2. I really hope it does come out Summer '09. It's a very long wait until Fall '09

Old 11-10-2008, 10:12 PM

23,466 posts, read 44,108,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by molochai2580 View Post
I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my Sunday nights between the last episode and Season 2. I really hope it does come out Summer '09. It's a very long wait until Fall '09
I agree, and that is a problem with series on HBO and Showtime...you go through withdrawal during those long hiatuses.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:10 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,738,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
I agree, and that is a problem with series on HBO and Showtime...you go through withdrawal during those long hiatuses.
Let's hope they don't have those super long "sopranos" type breaks! Hopefully nobody is going to get prima donna and demand even more money!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV