Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2015, 08:16 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,089 times

Advertisements

He burned down the house be and Alison lived in.

Is it just me, or was last night's episode told from an objective point of view?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 11:28 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,619,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
That was wild - imagine your Dad showing up in the hot tub at a party - lol!

That was some of the best unintentional comedy ever. Don't mix nose candy with your liquor, kids!

Old 11-30-2015, 11:31 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,619,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post

To him I say, "Get over it." That Ecuadorian babe is far hotter.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:33 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,189,972 times
I think Cole is such a boring character. Please let him go.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:53 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post

Is it just me, or was last night's episode told from an objective point of view?
yes--good catch--
I read your post before I watched that episode just now and there were no headings for any section of story line...

Whitney is just a ***** and I bet she got to that party with Max
there is no way she and Chrissie would show up there and get in on their own...
I guess Max got in via his realtor and boy was his jealousy showing...I really expected him to come out with the fact he had been screwing Helen some months back...
and I bet if the truth was know he had gotten into Whitney's bed---
remember when she and Helen were at Williams and Whitney told Helen to stop calling him "Uncle" Max...
dead giveaway to me that Whitney and Max are closer than Helen knows...

re the scene with Scotty and Alison from the Lobster Pot that Oscar sold to Jon the attorney...
Scotty might have said that is "OUR" baby but he meant LOCKHARTS--the family--the baby that ended the curse....not that it was his and Alison's baby... Alison hated Scotty and vice versa and she never would have had sex with him even if she did with the dweeb at the Lobster Pot...

The fact that Scotty and Cole have same parents will show similar DNA but not the same--so even if the baby is not Noah's ==they have Scotty's DNA I assume from the autopsy and could try to compare but don't think they can do that w/o allerting the prosecution because will have to have a warrant for that I imagine...

re Noah and his ******* ways...he is exactly like Helen's father--a man he said he despised from day 1--
but Helen nailed it when she said Noah had been searching/wanting this type of acclaim all his life and he finally got it--but he wasn't able to deal with it w/o going off the rails...

I think that surgeon has a dead-pan sense of humor and was playing Helen every time--
as Noah said---she is very gullible...
hope we see more of him...
cause I know this series is not over next week...

Old 12-01-2015, 09:51 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
We won't see him again - the Dr - he is a jerk! I bet he was her Tender date that 'didn't show'

I can't believe he went running off to another!

He'd rather drown he said than be around children.

I liked the scene with the kid's movie and popcorn and hot chocolate.

To him that was hell.

She can't date someone who hates kids.

But she was fine with that - happy to go back to her domestic scene.

I like Helen most of all.

She is the most relateable character to me.

I like Cole mostly but I thought that scene was way over the top - an extreme reaction to that woman not being able to have children.

Too bad he burned up that nice house - I thought it was his trailor or another house - it looked so much smaller.

Old 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
We won't see him again - the Dr - he is a jerk! I bet he was her Tender date that 'didn't show'

I can't believe he went running off to another!

He'd rather drown he said than be around children.

I liked the scene with the kid's movie and popcorn and hot chocolate.

To him that was hell.

She can't date someone who hates kids.

But she was fine with that - happy to go back to her domestic scene.

I like Helen most of all.

She is the most relateable character to me.

I like Cole mostly but I thought that scene was way over the top - an extreme reaction to that woman not being able to have children.

Too bad he burned up that nice house - I thought it was his trailor or another house - it looked so much smaller.
The house is actually tiny in real life, with lots of land around it. As I said in another post, it is down the street from my house. It is the last of the old beach houses on the street. Almost all of the other ones have been torn down and replaced by very large, modern beach houses. I love it and hope it doesn't suffer the same fate. It is a reminder of what the area used to be like.

The house actually used to be owned by a guy named Frisbie, who was part of the family that owned The Frisbie Pie Company in Connecticut. Which is significant because children used to throw the pie tins back and forth, and that's how we got the modern "Frisbee". (WHAMO changed the spelling slightly)

Old 12-02-2015, 01:55 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
The house is actually tiny in real life, with lots of land around it. As I said in another post, it is down the street from my house. It is the last of the old beach houses on the street. Almost all of the other ones have been torn down and replaced by very large, modern beach houses. I love it and hope it doesn't suffer the same fate. It is a reminder of what the area used to be like.

The house actually used to be owned by a guy named Frisbie, who was part of the family that owned The Frisbie Pie Company in Connecticut. Which is significant because children used to throw the pie tins back and forth, and that's how we got the modern "Frisbee". (WHAMO changed the spelling slightly)
Thank you for that info!

Old 12-07-2015, 05:52 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
I was wrong about the Dr.! Way wrong. He was with Helen at what I assume is the trial and if his first name is Vic he's her bf.

IDK if I like all this time-travelling. But I haven't finished the epi yet.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:17 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,089 times
Cynthia Nixon killed it.

Noah is an a hole. Now that Alison had served her purpose as a muse, he is itching to get away. He feels that he is entitled to cheat, and he wants to use greatness to justify doing so.

Noah, get over yourself. You didn't write War and Peace.

As a non traditional student, I totally understand Alison's frustration and doubt. I have wanted to bolt from a few of my classes. Lol

Great to see Cole happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV