Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2015, 04:38 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,597,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post

Jade was a bit immature imo....Seriously, you are going to wait til his hometown date to announce you've done a spread in playboy.....and act offended that he felt uncomfortable looking at those pics right after...She is a bit unrealistic imo.

I found myself wondering if Chris Harrison was planning on announcing Britt as the next bachelorette, but that she carried on so much it felt immature.....The rumors are it will be Britt, or Caitlyn....I vote for Caitlyn....

Funny, is it just me, because I thought Ashley explained some of her antics quite well....But, she has been asked to the Bachelor Pad net season....I have not been able to watch that....Is it worth watching??

Does Jade or anyone really think that you can post nude and expect it not to follow her for the rest of her life?

Britt or Caitlyn for the next Bachelorette? What about the first runner-up? How come the first runner-ups are no longer being considered? Don't tell me because of timing, because as of right now, they know who the runner up is and they have not decided on the selection yet.

Yes, Bachelor Pad is the derivative of the Bachelor. Only the interesting ones come back and there are more dramas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 05:21 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,283,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 495neighbor View Post
She seems like a sweet person. I'm thinking maybe a learning disability or just shy and dumbfounded in front of a microphone.

I kind of think it is mean that the producers are obviously using her for comic relief.
No, I think she was heavily medicated. Did you see her original video asking to be on the Bachelor. She was so normal, very much the girl-next-door and talked like a normal person. Something happened between that video and her now.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:26 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,283,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Does Jade or anyone really think that you can post nude and expect it not to follow her for the rest of her life?

Britt or Caitlyn for the next Bachelorette? What about the first runner-up? How come the first runner-ups are no longer being considered? Don't tell me because of timing, because as of right now, they know who the runner up is and they have not decided on the selection yet.

Yes, Bachelor Pad is the derivative of the Bachelor. Only the interesting ones come back and there are more dramas.
It looks like in the past they go with the most popular person. Either people write in or post on the website...not sure.

I really don't think I could handle Whitney's voice for an entire season. She's sweet, but she sounds like a cartoon.

And Becca, sweet but she really needs to date and fall in love first before thinking about going straight to marriage.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,621,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I don't think she has a psychosis - I just think she's extremely intelligent but socially challenged with her peers. Sanderson was a bit older than her, but intelligent and worldly from his obit and I could see them together. One of my son's is extremely intelligent but socially challenged when it comes to his peers. He does very well interacting with children and older people - who love him - but when in a group of his peers his comments can be taken in different ways. They try to fit in but don't exactly know how to. It's really quite sad because they can be extremely honest, loyal, and intelligent people but are viewed as nerdy, fake, ect..
I tend to agree with you. I missed a lot of this season so the first I saw of her was when she and Jade got sent home. But all my co-workers absolutely HATED this woman and said the same things; she was psychotic, etc.

I agree that she seems quite intelligent AND socially challenged.

She's fixated on her 'amazing story' because she is not yet over it; I do not believe.

Old 03-03-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post

And Becca, sweet but she really needs to date and fall in love first before thinking about going straight to marriage.
A virgin Bachelorette would be a first, just like a single dad Bachelor. It would be new and popular.

There is no way they're going with nude posting Jade.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:57 PM

The most interesting girl would be Britt to be selected as the Bachelorette. She is pretty enough and yet interesting enough, and yet not hated enough. If that dentist student girl, aka the "ugly duckling" can be the Bachelorette, why can't Britt?

Old 03-03-2015, 09:11 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,795,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
No, I think she was heavily medicated. Did you see her original video asking to be on the Bachelor. She was so normal, very much the girl-next-door and talked like a normal person. Something happened between that video and her now.
Yes, I agree that her eyes were quite dilated, especially seeing that the camera was full on her face several times, and they didn't constrict in the normal fashion.

Could easily be some kind of Rx she's taking. Is it barbiturates or opiates which can cause that much dilation?

I tend to think she's being exploited by the show having asked her to be on the Bachelor Pad.

Old 03-03-2015, 10:22 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,094,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Of course they know who the runner up is, they've known since November, but they're not going to have the runner up be Bachelorette... and it is because of the timing. You can't show Whitney/Becca saying they're in love with Chris and ready to marry him, and then less then an hour later have them saying how excited they are to be the Bachelorette. A majority of the viewing audience is going to think that she isn't over Chris yet since they JUST saw her get her heart broken. They won't believe she's ready to date again and be engaged within a few weeks.

Even though in reality Kaitlyn was rejected only a few days before Chris ended up getting engaged, to the viewing audience it seems like a lot longer since it has been 2 weeks since we saw it on TV. She has been on the Women Tell All, she's talked to Chris and she now seems ready to move on. So in another week, announcing her as the next Bachelorette won't seem so rushed.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:38 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,602,968 times
I didn't think they announced the new Bachelorette until the end of DWTS. When did they announce Chris, because DWTS was on this fall before The Bachelor?

Old 03-03-2015, 11:42 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,602,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Really? Sean is all about the publicity, so is Catherine. Sean also just published a book about his time on the Bachelor and he writes blog posts to tell the world he was sick over the weekend and how it was "coming out both ends." TMI, Sean, TMI! He is trying to stretch his 15 minutes of fame as much as possible.
Wow. I must live in a cave! I had no idea about Sean's blog. I don't do the blog thing, or Twitter, or Instagram. I know I once saw that Catherine has a line of stationery for some outlet, not sure who, but didn't know they were really pushing their 15 minutes. So, I take it all back! Maybe Chris Soules is in it for the fame!!! Although he doesn't need the money. I thought I heard at one point Sean had been fired from his furniture selling job and was broke...maybe not. Hmmmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV