Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 01:17 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,084,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I didn't think they announced the new Bachelorette until the end of DWTS. When did they announce Chris, because DWTS was on this fall before The Bachelor?
They usually announce the Bachelorette on After the Final Rose... So last episode of the Bachelor. The Bachelorette starts airing as soon as DWTS is over, so they would have no time to promote the show if they waited that long. And by that time they're already done filming, so the Bachelorette would have already been spoiled by social media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 08:54 AM

8,239 posts, read 10,757,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Does Jade or anyone really think that you can post nude and expect it not to follow her for the rest of her life?

Britt or Caitlyn for the next Bachelorette? What about the first runner-up? How come the first runner-ups are no longer being considered? Don't tell me because of timing, because as of right now, they know who the runner up is and they have not decided on the selection yet.

Yes, Bachelor Pad is the derivative of the Bachelor. Only the interesting ones come back and there are more dramas.
Technically semantics really but "Bachelor Pad" was cancelled. It is now "Bachelor in Paradise"

Old 03-04-2015, 10:13 AM

19,801 posts, read 20,393,242 times
Quote:
The most interesting girl would be Britt to be selected as the Bachelorette. She is pretty enough and yet interesting enough, and yet not hated enough. If that dentist student girl, aka the "ugly duckling" can be the Bachelorette, why can't Britt?
I disagree. Britt came across as very emotionally immature. And here's why: She totally 'effed herself then blamed EVERYTHING on Carly. But when Chris tells her it was due to other reasons, she then says she didn't think he was dumb enough to believe Carly. ( Umm..what?! But you just said... ) And all the crying -for the love of God- just make it stop! She's not over rejection or this Chris situation. I am over the blubbery mess........ I hope Kaitlyn is the next Bachelorette. She maintained complete composure & dignity throughout the entire season. I really felt bad for her getting let go, but she's handled it all with such grace.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:17 AM

4,588 posts, read 5,469,430 times
Quote:
The most interesting girl would be Britt to be selected as the Bachelorette. She is pretty enough and yet interesting enough, and yet not hated enough. If that dentist student girl, aka the "ugly duckling" can be the Bachelorette, why can't Britt?
Totally agree with you.

I would be happy with Britt, Kaitlyn (who is my first choice) or Ashley (not the crossfit Ashley).

Old 03-04-2015, 10:26 AM

5,121 posts, read 16,629,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Totally agree with you.

I would be happy with Britt, Kaitlyn (who is my first choice) or Ashley (not the crossfit Ashley).
Ashley I is the Kardashian looking virgin; Askley S is the bizarre onion/pomegranate woman. Did you mean Jillian when you typed "crossfit Ashley"?

Old 03-04-2015, 10:55 AM

4,588 posts, read 5,469,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Ashley I is the Kardashian looking virgin; Askley S is the bizarre onion/pomegranate woman. Did you mean Jillian when you typed "crossfit Ashley"?
Oops. Yeah, I didnt mean Jillian. Dont want to see her as the Bachelorette. I would prefer Ashley I.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:51 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,811,324 times
Hopefully it's Kaitlyn. None of the other girls I think would be good. But I did say I wouldn't watch Chris and well......

Old 03-04-2015, 11:57 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,603,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Hopefully it's Kaitlyn. None of the other girls I think would be good. But I did say I wouldn't watch Chris and well......
It SHOULD be Kaitlyn, she's the only one with an actual personality. Although I'm getting sick of this recycling contestants. Why can't they recruit new people from out of the blue like they used to do?

Old 03-04-2015, 12:14 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,647,801 times
Did anyone else watch E last night? They had a behind the scenes segment about the "Bachelorettes Tell All" episode. In one clip, the camera finds Britt not aware she is being filmed and looking serious, but completely dry eyed. You hear the Director call "1 minute to air" (or some words like that.) Britt turns her head around away from the camera, puts her hands over her eyes, and when she turns her head back to the camera again, tears are streaming down her face and she's sobbing.

That woman is an actress. I can't believe any of you are fooled by her!!!

I sincerely HOPE she won't be the next Bachelorette. But if she gets a job in a Soap Opera or something like that, good for her.

I bet at the very least she'll get a rich old Persian sugar daddy out of it.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:19 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,682,616 times
Default Not the first farmer matchmaking seen on TV

Did anyone see this?

No Cookies | Herald Sun

I wonder how much this season's Bachelor borrowed from this show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV