Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2008, 09:23 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,492,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I thought for sure and was hoping Kristy Joe would be the one eliminated but Inna got dumped instead. I was sort of surprised that he got rid of her.
He hasn't (on tv anyway) made much of a connection with Megan but still continues to pick her.
From a guy's point of view I'd probably venture to guess he's keeping Kristi Jo and Megan pretty much based on their looks for now
Inna just started to look too manly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2008, 09:26 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,869,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJones View Post
It's this bizarre way she twists her mouth around when she talks (that I'd bet money she thinks is cute) that weirds me out. But, as I have said from the start, she's not nearly as hot as she (and Bret, apparently) thinks she is.
I can't stand Daisy.............did you see when she sang the National Anthem??? I could not even look at her....

Old 03-03-2008, 09:36 AM

7,399 posts, read 19,372,540 times
She didn't even know the words.
I think the audience thought she was terrible too.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
From a guy's point of view I'd probably venture to guess he's keeping Kristi Jo and Megan pretty much based on their looks for now
Inna just started to look too manly.
I can understand keeping them around for there looks but he's apparently looking for love and how can you love someone that's as flaky as Kristy Joe?

Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I can understand keeping them around for there looks but he's apparently looking for love and how can you love someone that's as flaky as Kristy Joe?
It takes all kinds and besides did you hear him when he said he liked 'psycho chicks'?

I had another thought also,I wonder if he's now trying to stretch the show out sort of like Flavo Flav and just keep chicks catfighting

Old 03-03-2008, 10:10 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,985,390 times
I wouldn't waste a second of my time watching MTV (or should I say "empTV"). Its is the dumpster of TV networks. And VH1 is quickly becoming another version of it....shallow and catering to the braindead.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:21 AM

23,911 posts, read 33,722,495 times
Quote:
I thought for sure and was hoping Kristy Joe would be the one eliminated but Inna got dumped instead. I was sort of surprised that he got rid of her.
He hasn't (on tv anyway) made much of a connection with Megan but still continues to pick her.
When I saw what she said to the USO lady I knew she was toast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
I noticed that too..........like I said in an earlier post, Megan was also on Beauty and the Geek....hummm? Kind fo makes you wonder. I think maybe they keep her around as a "filler girl" that is just eye candy! I have hardly seen them interact at all. Who knows!

I am glad he got rid of Inna.....Keeping Kristy Jo around probably makes for good TV though because no one likes her in the house.
I don't doubt you're right about both.

Megan looks cute & smart till she opens her mouth.. then watch out. I don't know if that's how they are editing it or what since I didn't see Beauty & the geek.

Kristy Joe, I think Bret clicked with her. I don't find her that good looking, but can see why he likes her. She does try to be honest with him. I also wonder if editing is making her seem like she's hung up on her Ex. I could be wrong but I think she's attracted to Bret but like Sam last season doesn't have what it takes to be his woman.

Daisy's singing.. well I give her credit. She was ok with some of the song but really stunk on other parts. I laughed that she even needed the words, then lost her place / forgot them.

I'm liking Ambre a lot more after last night & wanted to slap her when she thought she was getting kicked.

Wish he'd kick Destiny too.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,134,151 times
I was not sad to see Inna go either. But, omg at Daisy not knowing the words and I still want to look away when she's on the screen. I really want her to go!!!!
I do like Ambre and Jessica and oddly enough Destiny is starting to grow on me. Kind of surprises me because I really couldn't stand her at first.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
I wouldn't waste a second of my time watching MTV (or should I say "empTV"). Its is the dumpster of TV networks. And VH1 is quickly becoming another version of it....shallow and catering to the braindead.
I guess for those of us who grew up with MTV have kind of an attachment to it. Even though I pretty much stopped watching it in the 90s I think VH1 saved itself by having the non-music shows on because I know I certainly wouldn't be watching it for the music now!

VH1 of course was sort of 'MTV lite' and now you're right it's following in it's footsteps. For music the only channel I watch is VH1 Classic and I begin to cringe when I start to see 'non-classic' things start to appear there,but overall it's been pretty consistent so far.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 AM

I watched MTV back in the 80's when they had videos and music. It went to hell in the 90's.

I think my vote so far is for Jessica or Ambre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV