Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2008, 08:49 PM

23,891 posts, read 33,633,562 times

Advertisements

SPOILER IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT YET - yeah East Coast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
Sooooooo who ended up with Bret?
Well.. for tonight it was AMBRE! So, so glad he picked her over Daisy. By the 30 minute mark, I was so sick of seeing her talk, try to talk & cry, wave her arms around. God, I'd die if I had to watch myself on that! Then they showed the recap of her trying things on and how he's thinking with the little head.. but they don't show how he was telling her to shut up in his head.

What was it all about with him saying Ambre can't handle him going away to be a rock star? I mean like come on, Daisy could? She was freaking if she wasn't the one on the date with him. Hope he got to watch the season before the reunion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
And I say place your bets. I bet we find out at the reunion show, that no matter who he chose, they are no more, and ROL III will be on the horizon....

LOL!

IDK, I'm still liking Ambre. Will have to go back and read about them to refresh my memory, but yeah, I think he & Ambre are still cool.

There was a misunderstanding with Jess last year.. hopefully he didn't make that one again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 08:51 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,483,489 times
He chose 'boring 80 year old' Ambre (as Daisy put it)...

I think it shows he's at least a little more serious about settling down since she's probably a little older than what he's used to,perhaps they will have a little more patience with each other than maybe his last relationship for example.

The reunion show looks like a blowout,like maybe Big John could be Jerry Springer's next security guy

Old 04-14-2008, 12:58 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,127,900 times
So...after fast forwarding through at least half the show because Daisy and her matted hair were making me ill, I was happily surprised to see that he picked Ambre. I still can't get over all of his references of Daisy being "the most beautiful woman I've ever seen". Does the man need a cataract check or what??

Now, just to go do a little spoiler searching and see if he and Ambre are still together.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:46 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,356,323 times
I missed it last night because I'm out of town but had my brother record it for me to maybe watch later.
I couldn't help but come here to see if someone had posted the winner.
I'm soooooo glad it was Ambre. She's one of the ones I've liked all along.
Hope they're still together.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:47 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,356,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
So...after fast forwarding through at least half the show because Daisy and her matted hair were making me ill, I was happily surprised to see that he picked Ambre. I still can't get over all of his references of Daisy being "the most beautiful woman I've ever seen". Does the man need a cataract check or what??

Now, just to go do a little spoiler searching and see if he and Ambre are still together.
I think he needs everything checked. Daisy looks too plastic.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:06 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,866,777 times
Now maybe since Bret rejected Daisy she can get in touch with CC again and befriend him! hehehe! I am soooo glad he picked Ambre......it was almost too predictable to me who is was going to pick after their date together. They just seemed to have a real connection even if it is reality TV. The reunion looks goooood! Drama and fights...oh my!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:16 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,483,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
Now maybe since Bret rejected Daisy she can get in touch with CC again and befriend him! hehehe!
Something tells me Daisy will pop up(no pun)again somewhere,he usually keeps em around somewhere

Old 04-14-2008, 09:21 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,866,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Something tells me Daisy will pop up(no pun)again somewhere,he usually keeps em around somewhere
You are probably right about that.....need to keep a few on the back burner just in case!!!

Old 04-14-2008, 12:04 PM

23,891 posts, read 33,633,562 times
Who is hitting Daisy in the previews for next week?

Old 04-14-2008, 12:07 PM

625 posts, read 3,637,695 times
Default Yay Ambre!!!

I can't wait for the reunion. It looks like Heather was beating Daisy's butt full weave and all. Watching her is hilarious. The hand movements, the crying, the weird faces, she is all too comical. I knew he couldn't possibly pick her she couldn't even hold a conversation she would stare at him blankly at times and say the most random thing. Sooo now they posted Daisy's last name on VHI as Delahoya. Does anyone else remember how she stated she hasn't seen her father and mother since she was a teen and had a horrible home life??? Soo name one hard luck teen who has a famous wealthy uncle who does not lead an okay life and can turn to them when she is down and out??? She didn't even have a relative to come see her during family visit. I felt kind of bad for her but then who comes.....her ex's sister whom she has lived with for 2 years in a studio apartment but they have not had sex in 2 years??? A rocker ex who is semi sexy and in which I probably would touch if I had a full body condom, but yet this stripper who has obviously done a few drug combos, has not slept with him in a couple years...

HAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV