Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 03:06 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Maybe he is not so dumb. . He is still there isn't he???

So is Abi!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 05:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
It would have been nice had someone given Keith credit for standing up to "the Golden Boy"

I can give him credit-any viewer can but the other game players -not gonna happen. Not when it's individual immunity at stake.

Old 11-27-2015, 08:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
[b]On the matter of choosing stones...[b]
I found it amusing that those whose self assessment told them they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Immunity Challenge and therefore chose to have the shelter upgraded portrayed themselves as Team Players while they chose to portray those that felt they had a chance to win as selfish.
Exactly. Just as Jeremy was falling back to avoid targets now he claims he's been running his group/voting block since the start.

They all have to send folks to the jury that won't be all wishy washy ahem Abi or do a typical political vote by voting against somebody. In turn not getting the correct person in the correct position after all.

I'm loving this season it is interesting each week to watch with eye candy still to boot for both sexes.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:45 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
Abi looked real stupid in that latest ep.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:54 AM

17,587 posts, read 15,259,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post

And I think the Others kept Joe only because they decided it was more important to break up the Jeremy/Tasha/Fish/Kimmy alliance. They'll turn on Joe soon enough.
If they're able. They had their shot and passed it up.. If Joe makes it to the end.. He wins. Jeremy might put up some competition.. Keith and perhaps Spencer would get a few votes.. Anyone else left.. It's a skunk.

I'm not arguing that they made the wrong decision. Fish had his final three locked in and tipped his hand on it. Though, I think he would have turned on Jeremy once he realized he couldn't beat him.

Both needed to go. I think most players would have been happier if the original blindside of Fishbach had worked, then Joe loses immunity.

Old 11-28-2015, 09:58 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
I think if Fish had stayed in no way was he taking the final 3 he told he would. He'd turn on them because he knows he can't win against Jeremy, Spencer or Keith again nobody would vote for him over them. He'd totally take Abi and maybe Kimmie. But we will never know because in his mind he outplay, outwitted all on his season just forgot about the social part. Which he was playing mostly the same way now except in his head he wasn't this time. May be editing but I bet he's not a hit at socializing in real life except with gaming guys.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:34 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
I just caught up on Ponderosa. It's funny how the most likable people in the game are the most unlikable at Ponderosa and vice versa. Savage and Wiggles are so bitter. I wonder if the game or Ponderosa is a better reflection of how they all are in real life?

Old 11-28-2015, 10:42 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Abi looked real stupid in that latest ep.
That's the path of least resistance for the producers. She is a drama and dumbness vending machine that never needs restocking.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:20 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I just caught up on Ponderosa. It's funny how the most likable people in the game are the most unlikable at Ponderosa and vice versa. Savage and Wiggles are so bitter. I wonder if the game or Ponderosa is a better reflection of how they all are in real life?
Doesn't have to be either/or. It could be both, or even neither. You can be a super good person in real life and feel angry and bitter after being played and lied to.

Old 11-28-2015, 04:29 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Savage was doing his fair share of plotting. I hate his holier than thou attitude. Boo hoo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV