Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2015, 05:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
I hope the falling article did not come down on anyone's head.

I think that is exactly what happened
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 06:40 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,302 times
Looks in the preview edit that it is Keith. They could just want us to think it's him though.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:18 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Fishbeck voted foolishly. Had he cast both votes for Abi, he'd have tied with her. He might have been able to stay in the game by winning the tiebreaker. The final vote was...

Joe - l l
Fishbeck - l l l l
Abi - l l l
But he thought Spencer and Keith were voting for Joe. He thought they would go with the plan. That's what makes a blindside.

Old 11-30-2015, 03:00 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,476,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
But he thought Spencer and Keith were voting for Joe. He thought they would go with the plan. That's what makes a blindside.
He isn't too bright if he thought he could trust either one of those guys. They've all played this game before. The jerk had two votes and chose to split them. Stupid move.

I'll bet that "shaking hand accident" has nothing to do with an article falling during the challenge. Fancy editing. Nothing more. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:50 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
He isn't too bright if he thought he could trust either one of those guys. They've all played this game before. The jerk had two votes and chose to split them. Stupid move.

Agreed. I think Fishbach's move, splitting his own votes, was one of the stupidest moves in Survivor.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:54 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Agreed. I think Fishbach's move, splitting his own votes, was one of the stupidest moves in Survivor.
There was one more stupid than that. His inability to keep the advantage to himself.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:20 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,270,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
I wonder if the "new shelter" idea was something the producers came up with on the fly, as they saw the physical toll the rain was taking on the contestants? That "trench foot" can actually lead to gangrene and amputation! I do wonder sometimes how much of the game, challenges, rewards and even merge schedules are set in stone or are they revised as the producers see how the game is playing out? And whose bright idea was it to film in Cambodia during rainy season? If this goes as it normally does, rainy season will soon clear up and the last part of the game will be filmed in gorgeous sunny weather. Did anyone else notice that when they were doing the basketball challenge, it was monsoon rains and gray skies yet the aerial shots showed it to be partly sunny with clear turquoise water?
All the areal shots of a challenge are filmed separately, usually when the challenge is being tested. If they filmed the areal stuff during the actual challenge, you would see cameras and sound crews and producers all over the place. So whenever you see any areal shots of a challenge, it's not when the challenge is actually taking place.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:51 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,270,686 times
Probst said last week that he won't say if there is a medical evacuation in this week's episode but they do have a medical situation. He says it comes from...

Spoiler
...effort, someone pushing their body so hard it just stops. So it doesn't sound like the piece falling has anything to do with it.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:42 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
There was one more stupid than that. His inability to keep the advantage to himself.
Yes to both but he still will see his gameplay as one of the brilliant ones in Survivor history.

ischyros hope your tidbit is correct I'd hate to see a heavy object come crashing down on somebody's head. Also Survivor cameramen should win tons of awards for their filming and never having a camera insight they do an awesome job. Along with editing I'm sure they catch any shots with cameras in them.

Been thinking about that shelter and I imagine the producers did come up with that seeing how much suffering the players were enduring. Hypothermia is nothing to mess around with and yes the players should have built a better shelter instead up worrying about just being up off the ground.

Now can anybody tell me if they are told where they are going before hand? Because I thought they weren't so that would make it impossible to read up on the country & what they'd be facing.

Old 11-30-2015, 12:20 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,476,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Probst said last week that he won't say if there is a medical evacuation in this week's episode but they do have a medical situation. He says it comes from...

Spoiler
...effort, someone pushing their body so hard it just stops. So it doesn't sound like the piece falling has anything to do with it.

Ha! Just as I suspected. I haven't forgotten the editing that went on in the Outback. During one of the previews, it appeared like one player was attacked in the water by a crocodile. Apparently falling into the campfire wasn't dramatic enough. I haven't trusted a preview since. It's artful editing, and it happens too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV